Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH's Herbst: I'm Not Fired
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 03:38 PM (825 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GH's Herbst: I'm Not Fired
By SOD Posted: Dec 20, 2012

In the wake of Scott Reeves's ouster as Steve on GH, his on-screen sister, Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth), was the subject of online rumors hinting that she had been dismissed, too. The actress, who was notoriously released from her contract in 2011, then rehired amid fan outcry, denied the rumblings on Twitter, saying, "Thank you so much for all your concern and support, but I have not quit GH, nor have I been let go. :)" The actress also commented on Reeves's firing: "I'm trying to sleep, & yet, I have a heavy heart. My friend, @reevesforreal, who means so much to me, was let go ... Im wide awake thinking about all the endless possibilities he has to look forward to. He has more musical talent in his little finger... I was so lucky 2 play his 'sis' but even more blessed 2 have him in my live. Luv you, @reevesforreal ..Now who's gonna bring me #Starbucks."

SOD Web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks. Im glad she no fired or quit :)

Nate
Member Avatar

If GH fired her, I think I would stop watching.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply