Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD 2013 Previews (Updated 12/21)
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 10:00 PM (3,674 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Newman Enterprise: The Battle for Newman will reach epic proportions. Jack and Adam will fend off an increasingly aggressive attack by Victor and Victoria, who becomes more like her father in her ruthlessness. The concern from Billy, Adam, and Phyllis is about Jack losing Jabot if he loses Newman, since he folded the company into Newman. Everyone sees Jack’s addiction is a problem and Phyllis will become his salvation, in return, becomes her salvation. They end up saving each other.

Victor/Nikki: They are full steam ahead but Nikki receives some news that causes her to delay their wedding. Victor will wonder if she’s afraid to remarry him, but the news will turn out very disturbing.

Nick/Avery: Nick heads to open his nightclub and his relationship with Avery is going to get stronger. There will be a surprising person from her past who makes a shocking reappearance.

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: “This is such a delicious triangle, so Adam is going to have to make a big choice. He’s has an obsession with proving himself as a real Newman heir but will it push Chelsea away or are they going to be able to ultimately find their way back to each other?” Sharon is going to emerge a much stronger woman thanks to Adam but she may be running into somebody new. Sharon and Adam are going o end up working together, how will that affect Chelsea?

Cane/Lily/Tyler: Tyler is very confident, sexy, and outgoing and he sees a kindred spirit in Lily, so we’ll see how aggressively he pursues that, which will cause trouble for Cane and Lily. As things get more chaotic at Jabot, Cane wonders if he’s in the right place, but a new work partner for him may create a nice little temptation for him.

Noah/Adriana: First there was Alex arriving in GC on the trail of this stolen money. Next Noah’s ex will arrive and cause trouble for Noah, romantically and intriguingly.

Fenmore/Summer/Jamie: This is going to get explosive at the beginning of the year. Fen becomes more aggressive which affects his parents’ relationship. Michael is going to have to take a strong and inevitable stand with Fen and all hell is going to break loose.

Kevin/Chloe: He’s getting tightly wound and he’s headed to a shift but its going to be more of a surprising turn than what we are expecting. He and Chloe are going down a different road and they could become the Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa City.

Jill/Tucker: There’s lots of heat between the two and we are going to see a new side to Tucker. People think that everything he does is calculated and for his own gain, so we will wonder is he genuine concerning Jill/Kay/Devon. For once he could be showing honest emotion regarding his family.

Source: Daytime @ DR
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote: There may be someone new for Sharon: I want a Schick reunion next year, however if a new man comes
into Sharon's life, I don't mind...as long as she doesn't go back to Adam.

I just don't think Navery is gonna last. It's fine with me. They're boring as heck anyway.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I love the Jack/Phyllis stuff. These two belong together.

Poor Chelesa- she deserves better than that slug Adam.

I do like the Nick/Avery relationship. I'm curious about their story.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HA looks like Chadam is FAR from over! Good! And a new man for Sharon? HELL YES! If I can't have my Shick, then I'm all good with a hot new guy for her.

soapflake02

I don't see anything wrong with Sharon getting somebody new, that woman has been through so much crap the last few years, people need to step back and let her be for a moment.If viewers don't have anything nice to say about her then shut it. Woman can do no right in some eyes so what's it matter if they like what story she gets or not.

Ejole Lifer

I would love someone new for Sharon but WHY WHY WHY does she have to work with/for Adam? UGHHH

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

How the hell is Adam going to get Chels back? The only way i see this happening is if he finally opens up about the miscarriage. Ugh i wanted to see Chalex b4 any Chadam reunion. :badmood:

Im a little disappointed in the use of Jill's return. She should be in Villy's orbit..you kno, with her real son!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 20 2012, 10:33 PM
I don't see anything wrong with Sharon getting somebody new, that woman has been through so much crap the last few years, people need to step back and let her be for a moment.If viewers don't have anything nice to say about her then shut it. Woman can do no right in some eyes so what's it matter if they like what story she gets or not.
well, if we "shut it" for sharon then we should "shut it" for every character that someone doesn't like, and that would pretty much shut down all the discussion boards.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon: Adam has an obsession with proving himself as the real Newman heir which could push Chelsea away or are they going to find their way back to each other? Sharon becomes stronger thanks to Adam. :angry: And they end up working together which could further complicate Adam's relationship with Chelsea. There may be someone new for Sharon.

Seems Josh G. got a heavy whiff of MAB foulness cause he can't write Sharon developing her own fucking strength. I don't mind someone new for her as long as it means she's grab hold of the mental breakdowns and can get steady resolve in her life also wouldn't care if that Brazen Bitch side of her came back too I for one ain't gotta see a soft hearten Sharon all the damn time NoSirReeBob``Fucks THAT! Because everybody & they flunky messed up selves who was in her circle pointed fingers/got in her face giving Sharon shit for the same exact things they have done.

Edit:Almost miss this one
Quote:

Jill/Tucker: Viewers are going to wonder if Tucker is sincere in his feelings with Jill and his attempts to connect with Katherine and Devon.

So you mean to tell me Jill who has ran or worked for Jabot/Newman/Chancellor/Fenmore's who is a damn STAPLE ON THIS SHOW FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY YEARS is relegated to this Bullshit ass storyline?.. :ermm: Real close to giving Y&R my middle finger for a few.
Edited by lightandday, Dec 21 2012, 02:05 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^I was pretty miffed too LnD. I thought she would become stronger with the help of her son!!! Not that mofo Adam.

Checkers
Member Avatar

So NE & Jabot are up for grabs they have Jill on the sideline wondering if Tucker has feelings for her? -_- I don't know how long JW is going to be on but they could at least have her make an appearance in the business s/l. It's a shame that none of these writers seem to care about the Billy/Jill relationship.

I have no real feelings about Nick opening up the club with Avery. Seen the s/l before with Crimson Lights & Restless Style.

Quote:

Adam has an obsession with proving himself as the real Newman heir which could push Chelsea away or are they going to find their way back to each other?

SPARE ME. More of Adam the dark prince bs. Unless the writers make the decision of having Adam/Victor repair their relationship. He's never gonna be the true heir. Victor is gonna want his MY BOY & Victoria at NE.

Quote:

Niktor are planning their wedding when Nikki receives some surprising news that causes her to postpone the wedding. This is going to make Victurd wonder if Nikki is afraid to marry him again. But the news Nikki receives will turn out to be "very disturbing."

They JUST got back together. What is the point of even hinting that Nikki could leave Victor...she ALWAYS comes back.

Quote:

Sharon becomes stronger thanks to Adam.

I give up. They made Adam the CENTER of Sharon's redemption sl. The dude terrorized two mentally ill women but he's gonna be the reason Sharon gets stronger. OKAY.

Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Here's a little more Detail..

Newman Enterprise: The Battle for Newman will reach epic proportions. Jack and Adam will fend off an increasingly aggressive attack by Victor and Victoria, who becomes more like her father in her ruthlessness. The concern from Billy, Adam, and Phyllis is about Jack losing Jabot if he loses Newman, since he folded the company into Newman. Everyone sees Jack’s addiction is a problem and Phyllis will become his salvation, in return, becomes her salvation. They end up saving each other.

Victor/Nikki: They are full steam ahead but Nikki receives some news that causes her to delay their wedding. Victor will wonder if she’s afraid to remarry him, but the news will turn out very disturbing.

Nick/Avery: Nick heads to open his nightclub and his relationship with Avery is going to get stronger. There will be a surprising person from her past who makes a shocking reappearance.

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: “This is such a delicious triangle, so Adam is going to have to make a big choice. He’s has an obsession with proving himself as a real Newman heir but will it push Chelsea away or are they going to be able to ultimately find their way back to each other?” Sharon is going to emerge a much stronger woman thanks to Adam but she may be running into somebody new. Sharon and Adam are going o end up working together, how will that affect Chelsea?

Cane/Lily/Tyler: Tyler is very confident, sexy, and outgoing and he sees a kindred spirit in Lily, so we’ll see how aggressively he pursues that, which will cause trouble for Cane and Lily. As things get more chaotic at Jabot, Cane wonders if he’s in the right place, but a new work partner for him may create a nice little temptation for him.

Noah/Adriana: First there was Alex arriving in GC on the trail of this stolen money. Next Noah’s ex will arrive and cause trouble for Noah, romantically and intriguingly.

Fenmore/Summer/Jamie: This is going to get explosive at the beginning of the year. Fen becomes more aggressive which affects his parents’ relationship. Michael is going to have to take a strong and inevitable stand with Fen and all hell is going to break loose.

Kevin/Chloe: He’s getting tightly wound and he’s headed to a shift but its going to be more of a surprising turn than what we are expecting. He and Chloe are going down a different road and they could become the Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa City.

Jill/Tucker: There’s lots of heat between the two and we are going to see a new side to Tucker. People think that everything he does is calculated and for his own gain, so we will wonder is he genuine concerning Jill/Kay/Devon. For once he could be showing honest emotion regarding his family.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Really, did I miss something? When did the so-call Sharon/Adam/Chelsea triangle became delicious? I didn't even think there was a triangle. Plus Sharon dont need to start playing musical beds with Adam anymore. For crying out loud, she is a woman with a grown kid and it must be embarrassing for her kid.

Anyway I love Adam as the evil Newman kid. He is just a younger version of Victurd and Sharon isn't Adam's version of Nikki. Chelsea is more suited for Adam. She sort of understand his inner evil thinking.

Is it me or did Billy just turned into pansy whipped man? Gosh I hate that. I loved when Billy was the male Sharon. He was a walking mattress and he was more cheerful. Now he is just ick! I never thought I would come to dislike Billy. Setting him up again with Chloe would even make him sort of more interesting than the dried up Victoria.
Edited by metitle, Dec 21 2012, 12:16 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

He and Chloe are going down a different road and they could become the Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa City.

Sh*t. This smells of Rikaart. This sounds bad, let alone what crap will come on the television.

Quote:

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: “This is such a delicious triangle, so Adam is going to have to make a big choice.

"delicious". really?

Daytime
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 21 2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:

He and Chloe are going down a different road and they could become the Bonnie and Clyde of Genoa City.

Sh*t. This smells of Rikaart. This sounds bad, let alone what crap will come on the television.

Quote:

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: “This is such a delicious triangle, so Adam is going to have to make a big choice.

"delicious". really?
Not my words but yes "delicious"

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jill/Tucker: There’s lots of heat between the two and we are going to see a new side to Tucker

What's the point, I thought he got the big steel toe?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Dec 21 2012, 10:38 AM
Here's a little more Detail..

JG is so out of touch with this show, it's sad. NO ONE gives a fuck about Navery. And Shadam/Chadam is NOT delicious, it's vomit inducing. I cannot believe he is pushing this shit. Breaking up Niktor again? Like we haven't seen that before. And JG is turning Kevin/Chloe into the next Bonnie and Clyde??... Omg :eyeroll: :facepalm:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Call me nuts but I think there will be a Sharon & Cane interaction. LOL Victor will get NE back so all the players will perhaps move back to Jabot as will Sharon. And who is better at inciting temptation in men than Sharon? :mutley:

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 21 2012, 04:03 PM
Call me nuts but I think there will be a Sharon & Cane interaction. LOL Victor will get NE back so all the players will perhaps move back to Jabot as will Sharon. And who is better at inciting temptation in men than Sharon? :mutley:
OMG I haven't thought of that! But then eh, we'd get a Cane/Lily/Sharon triangle? That would be a big WTF

Cane becomes interested in a new woman, and Sharon becomes interested in a new man and they will both be working in the same building right? Who knows

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply