Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD 2013 Previews (Updated 12/21)
Topic Started: Dec 20 2012, 10:00 PM (3,670 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 21 2012, 04:06 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 21 2012, 04:03 PM
Call me nuts but I think there will be a Sharon & Cane interaction. LOL Victor will get NE back so all the players will perhaps move back to Jabot as will Sharon. And who is better at inciting temptation in men than Sharon? :mutley:
OMG I haven't thought of that! But then eh, we'd get a Cane/Lily/Sharon triangle? That would be a big WTF

Cane becomes interested in a new woman, and Sharon becomes interested in a new man and they will both be working in the same building right? Who knows
You're forgetting that Lily is going to be mesmerized by Tyler. So Cane is left out in the cold... :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Cane may actually become an interesting character paired with Sharon. I'd be open to testing that pairing out..

LPS
Member Avatar

I would be open to a Cane/Sharon testing. I don't think they will have chemistry, but that sh*t would be ten times more interesting than Lily/Cane.

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 21 2012, 04:09 PM
I would be open to a Cane/Sharon testing. I don't think they will have chemistry, but that sh*t would be ten times more interesting than Lily/Cane.
I agree, I doubt they would have much chemistry either but Sharon seriously needs a man outside of the Newman's so she can tell both Adam and Nick to shove it

LPS
Member Avatar

The phrase "Bonnie and Clyde" stuck out like a sore thumb.

Overall, JG is doing the same sh*t as MAB. Why? Nothing has changed. MAB was fired because her storylines sucked, so why stick with them?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Cane & Sharon``Ummm.. I don't know about that one would definitely have to see it on-screen, DG just seems like he always ready to hunch on leg and squirt. :blulaugh:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

lightandday
Dec 21 2012, 04:20 PM
Cane & Sharon``Ummm.. I don't know about that one would definitely have to see it on-screen, DG just seems like he always ready to hunch on leg and squirt. :blulaugh:
:OhMy: :lol:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 21 2012, 04:10 PM
LPS
Dec 21 2012, 04:09 PM
I agree, I doubt they would have much chemistry either but Sharon seriously needs a man outside of the Newman's so she can tell both Adam and Nick to shove it
You never know. SC finds chemistry with almost anyone except Victor of course. I think they might have things in common like the kids for example. DG is considered one of the hearthrobs of Y&R so a pairing with SC would not be off the mark if they wanted to heat things up. It would definitely move things forward instead of backwards.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't want Cane & Sharon. I would like for Sharon to be with a man that is unattached.

Leisha
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 21 2012, 01:57 AM

Edit:Almost miss this one
Quote:

Jill/Tucker: Viewers are going to wonder if Tucker is sincere in his feelings with Jill and his attempts to connect with Katherine and Devon.

So you mean to tell me Jill who has ran or worked for Jabot/Newman/Chancellor/Fenmore's who is a damn STAPLE ON THIS SHOW FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY YEARS is relegated to this Bullshit ass storyline?.. :ermm: Real close to giving Y&R my middle finger for a few.
Man I don't know, maybe it's because they have to use up Stephen Nichols episodes and don't know what else to do with him?????

JW has chemistry with many but I don't see a smidgen of it with SN. I'm loving Jill & Kay back in each other's life but Tucker as Jill's lover is just making me laugh. I can't even stand Tucker with Kay, he's just a big blah :sleep: in the room. Can't they just have Kay say she loves her son tomorrow so we can be rid of him. This story is hitting the three year mark and it's still about the same damn thing!

soapflake02

I don't know about Sharon and cane, at least she would have more interraction with Dru's family. She needs to be away from the Newman's for awhile. I dont care about victoria she's too whiny, constantly needing her fathers approval. I've had a little too much adam at the moment, between his story with sharon/chelsea and now his story with jack it's a little too much. I think chelsea could hook up with one of the new guys coming in.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Leisha
Dec 21 2012, 05:55 PM
Man I don't know,maybe it's because they have to use up Stephen Nichols episodes and don't know what else to do with him?????
JW has chemistry with many but I don't see a smidgen of it with SN. I'm loving Jill & Kay back in each other's life but Tucker as Jill's lover is just making me laugh. I can't even stand Tucker with Kay, he's just a big blah :sleep: in the room. Can't they just have Kay say she loves her son tomorrow so we can be rid of him. This story is hitting the three year mark and it's still about the same damn thing!
Could be Leisha, what get's me though is Jill was about Colin & going to Australia
so putting her in this unnecessary screw w/Tuck is down right pointless if anything the writers should've played with Jill purchasing some of Tuck's Newman Stock/Bringing her aboard McCall Unlimited that way she can sit on the board and that would've been an opening/sensible entrance for Jill getting involve w/Newman & Jabot,also have her siding with Billy because of what Victor put him through Jill and Victor were entertaining adversaries as well and we haven't seen Jack and Jill work together for years.... (Shaking My Damn Head) :hmmph: many many opportunities missed with Jess return.

Edited by lightandday, Dec 21 2012, 08:17 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea are about as delicious as a piece of liver. Sharon needs to move the hell on and so does Chelsea. I don't think Cane's temptation will be Sharon though. How could Sharon be working with Adam AND be Cane's new work partner? I don't see it. Sharon's 'someone new' is probably Avery's war boo Dylan.

Kevin and Chloe will be Bonnie & Clyde? What the fuck is with these writers and this lame couple? Hamner was pushing them as Duckie & Andie, now this? Ugh, Chlovin need to end. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply