Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Car Crash on GH!; airs wk 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 08:45 AM (1,544 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 31st issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled "Car Crash on GH."

At the end of last week viewers saw what Connie was planning to do with Johnny. She is not a killer but she is desperate to hold on to her cushy life style as Mrs. Johnny Zacchara and is doing everything in her power to hold on to that. However, instead of killing Johnny, she stashes him in the Haunted Star as a temporary measure until she can figure out what she can do with him. Meanwhile Starr is determined to figure out what JZ was trying to tell her when Todd faked his heart attack. She thinks it is about killing Anthony. When she goes to find Johnny, she finds Connie which leaves Starr unconscious after a brawl. When she regains consciousness, she realizes Connie has taken Johnny. Trey and Kristina gets pulled in the story as they have decided to start their lives anew. They plan to leave town but things donít go as planned when they are destined to collide with Connie, who by the way, has Johnny stashed in the trunk of her car. By weeks end, lives will be on the line.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This could be a quick effective way to get rid of all four of them! :drunk:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This must be how Trey will exit the show. Death.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I hope no one is killed off. However, I've got a sinking feeling someone will die. :(
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 22 2012, 01:01 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

This would be a great way to kill Starr, but for some reason I bet Trey will die. I would rather have Trey than Starr.

Nate
Member Avatar

RC is gonna kill off Trey.

This is stupid! There is sooooo much history to be told between him and Connie! And I loved Kristina/Trey!

KMan101
Member Avatar

So I take it Trey's death will bring Kate back out? Conveniently just as Connie causes all of this drama. So now we have to sit through another 3-6 months of drama and then just you watch, Connie will re-emerge and we'll be right back to where we started from. Sigh. God I hope I'm wrong!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply