Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: SOD 2013 Previews
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 09:33 AM (3,883 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Todd/Carly/Johnny
About the Todd's secrets coming out threatening to destroy Tarly. Pity the fool who lies to Carly.

Anna/Luke/Duke
Pretty much that Luke has a chance because he wasn't picking on poor Duke and was right and Duke reminds her of Faison.

Sam
As time passes it is less likely she will find Jason. What will her interaction with John be? Will she have a moment of closure about Jason.

John
He is focusing on his job and making a stable life for himself for the custody stuff. There will be lots of police work in 2013 so he will be very busy.

The Quest for ELQ
AJ wants not only to restore his name but have a place to work with Michael and bond with him. Stakes are high for AJ/Tracy. Pickle Lila will come up again. Lucy has a pivotal vote...so AJ/Tracy will be courting her.

The Nurse's Ball
Lucy ties into it. Still not sure of funding. The ball being in honor of Robin will naturally draw Pat and Sabrina together and keep each other in the same orbit. Britt sees the NB as an obstacle for a HEA with Patrick. She perceives Sabrina and the ball to be her enemy. Patrick is fond of Sabrina, and so is Emma...but who knows if he can ever see her as anything more.

Robin
There are lingering unanswered questions about what Faison was up to in Switzerland. RC thinks it's important to keep that alive as they head toward the NB that is in a lot of ways...all about Robin.

Steve/Olivia
No bumps in their relationship. Olivia still having visions. Her relationship with Kate/Connie will become important.

Connie/Kate/Sonny
Connie is going to become more well rounded and a deeper character and have a deeper relationship with Sonny...even though she has treated him like her enemy. Sonny changed his tactic with her and now she gets flustered around him. Sonny trying to get Kate back will change his relationship with Connie.

Alexis/Shawn
Shawn will continue to be Sonny's new BFF in helping with the Kate stuff. Alexis will be involved in a lot of things. She has a lot of lawyer stuff.

Elizabeth
RC talking about AJ/Liz and them both needing redemption. Their Jason connection bonds them. He thinks they are an interesting pair because of those things. He's interested to see where this relationship may go. RC also says that Monica asks Liz to be AJ's friend & he sees them as an interesting pair because they both want redemption.

Michael/Starr
RC thinks they are sweet together. He wants to throw obstacles at them and not a person between them...but never say never to that. They have enough going on with their three dads.

Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spin/Ellie
RC doesn't want to give away the events of NY's...Maxie's pregnancy is going full steam ahead. It will have it's complications and it's highs and lows and Spin and Ellie will be a part of the story.

Kristina
She thinks she's going to start a new life in CA and that doesn't happen. She will be starting a new life in PC.

Story about surrogacy
Maxie being pregnant is Lante's Christmas miracle. RC talks about the dog visions and that it's giving a sense of foreboding. How the pressure is on Maxie not to screw up like she has in the past. The vision of the dog is foreshadowing that there could be a problem in that area. Lante are looking forward to celebrating NYE and the baby on the way...but there is a sense that something will go wrong and that will come to a head on NYE.[/quote]

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

Thanks for spoilers, wake me up when Scorpio gets back.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Elizabeth
RC talking about AJ/Liz and them both needing redemption. Their Jason connection bonds them. He thinks they are an interesting pair because of those things. He's interested to see where this relationship may go. RC also says that Monica asks Liz to be AJ's friend & he sees them as an interesting pair because they both want redemption.

I really like this!
TFP

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I def not want Aj/Elizabeth paring..... Other than that thanks for posting

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

No thanks to an AJ/Liz pairing. :hmmph: Liz deserves better.

Deleted User
Deleted User

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 21 2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:

Elizabeth

I really like this!
TFP
I like the sound of that too. It'll be nice just to see Elizabeth have a SL. She really has been so underutilized.
Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Pinch me!! Elizabeth has a storyline!?!?! :o

LPS
Member Avatar

I think Liz and AJ could be hot.

Quote:

Michael/Starr
RC thinks they are sweet together. He wants to throw obstacles at them and not a person between them...but never say never to that. They have enough going on with their three dads.

I would love to know what dirt KA has on RC. That has to be the only reason he keeps hiring her.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

She's popular, that's why he keeps hiring her....

Elizabeth needs redemption, but Sonny, Sam and others don't? :rolleyes:

DontMessWithBope

Several points about this preview

1) How freaking boring
2) Anna/Duke/Luke triangle? WTF? No Robert?
3) Elizabeth doesn't need redemption or a storyline - Becky needs to get the hell out of this train wreck of a soap. I hope she doesn't re-sign in Feb
4) I get why they are not trying to redeem Sam - there is no redemption for a poledancng, convicted prostitute and murderess, homewrecker and child endangerer. Even Cartini are not that dumb to try and redeem that trash bag
5) I think the preview and Cartini are full of crap. Why even preview Steve/Olivia when Scott Reeves was let go and won't be seen on air past Feb? Morons and putting the final nail in the GH coffin. Cancel it, it's beyond saving with these two morons at the the helm
Edited by DontMessWithBope, Dec 29 2012, 05:20 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

I would love to see evidence that proves KA is popular because all I hear are viewers not liking her. She's a bad actress. I am prefering the stripper with a heart of gold right now.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Most of this sounds pretty good. I am already sick of Shawn as Sonny's new right-hand man. I'm hopeful about Connie/Kate being less of a cartoon character. Even though the desire for a child was out of the blue at first, I don't want Lulu and Dante to lose their baby now that we know Maxie's pregnant. A few scares, some ups and downs and some drama is fine, but let this baby be born in the end. Lulu has already been overbearing in her behavior toward Maxie since she became their surrogate and I fear that if Maxie loses the baby it would do a lot of damage to their friendship. I don't want that. Soap characters need to have friends as well as lovers and rivals. Very intrigued about A.J. and Liz. I think they'd be extremely hot together and there's a lot of ground to cover between them. It's time to give Liz the front burner status she deserves instead of having her prop Sabrina all the time. I like that she's supportive of her and has stood up to Britt on her behalf, but we need more from Liz.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Dec 29 2012, 02:54 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

AJ and Liz is all that really interests me. Plus Lucy.

I almost forgot Luke was coming back. Ugh. Sigh. It's been so nice not having him involved, TBH, even though I've liked Luke again (mostly) since Carlivati took over.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I always look forward to GH anyways...

Todd/Carly/Johnny: Out of the 3 characters that moved to Port Charles from Llanview, Todd has been the most successful by interacting with others having good chemistry. I hate Todd when he acts lame, it just take his darker side out of chsracter and makes him seem like a complete joke, IMO. I was rooting for Todd and Carly before Todd decided to keep his secret because he was blackmailed by Johnny, but since Johnny is going to be in major trouble after revealing the truth, I wonder if he'll spill the beans to Starr and Carly about Todd knowing his secret? I hope Starr will catch since Todd tried to keep Johnny from confessing on numerous occasions.

P.S. Johnny's confession would have MAJOR momentum if Johnny and Starr were dating and was in cahoots w/ Connie over taking the fall for his mistake.

Anna/Luke/Duke: What will happen to Robert? Will Luke encounter Anna, Robert, and Duke in Switzerland? Will they discover Jerry Jacks holding Robin captive? I doubt the last question will happen BTW.

John and Sam: I'm assuming that Sam will accept the worse about Jason and John will be there for her during her vulnerable moment.

The Quest for ELQ: I'm loving this story the most, because of the melodramatic and campy elements altogether. Lucy is definitely going to have AJ and Tracy competing against one another to see who gets her vote since her vote will give one of them the victory. She's definitely going to fund the Nurses Ball by using Quartermaine assets, thanks to AJ and Tracy competition.

The Nurse's Ball: I doubt Robin will return anytime soon and this event will definitely be Sabrina's "Cinderella" moment from Ugly Betty (based on character's clumsiness and development so far.) to "Cinderella" which will sure get "Prince Charming" Patrick attention, much to Britt's chagrin. I also see her as Lisa Niles 2.0 in the near feature when she feels she's defeated, lol.

Steve/Olivia: I'm not sure sine Scott Reeves has been axed.

Connie/Kate/Sonny: Kate can be rid of for good, since Connie is Kate birth name. I like Connie lusting after Sonny rather than Kate who doesn't stand out like Connie does.

Shawn/Alexis: I'm still not over Shawn and Carly should have, would have, and could have. Alexis/Shawn aren't cutting it for me.

AJ/Liz: I'll consider it, but I hope Liz is smart and doesn't conect with him that deep.

Michael/Starr: They've had their moments, but I can take it or leave it, but they have enough going on already so they do not need another obstacle in their way at the moment.

Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spin/Ellie: I'm looking forward to this story also, just because the premonition and I'm still wrapping my head around it. Perhaps it means that Dante's child will actually be Maxie's (Ellie could've been desperate to keep Maxie and Spinelli apart so using Dante's sperm and Maxie's eggs) and Lulu will be lonely so she'll get a puppy to keep her company??? That's far fetched. I hope it doesn't happen.

Kristina: What to do with her? Maybe throw her and Johnny together IF he can somehow get out of all that trouble.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I can see them pairing Johnny and Kristina.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I wish Luke would go away forever!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply