Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Steffy Confronts Hope!; airs wk 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 09:43 AM (1,163 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 31st issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article entitled "Steffy Confronts Hope."

Hope feeling like a puppet this whole time wants Liam back. She tells Liam that she’s still in love with him and wants them to be together. She knows he’s with Steffy but considering the circumstance feels he should rethink some stuff. After Steffy gets wind of Hope’s confession to Liam, about giving their relationship another shot, she takes action. Steffy isn't happy to find out that Hope is back in Liam’s orbit, so she pays Hope a visit and calmly warns her to back off. Hope tells Steffy that she’s not doing this anymore and they bicker. Hope is done feeling sorry for herself and is determined to get Liam back. She’s done being insecure around Steffy and is going to get more direct in her efforts in getting Liam back. Hope has stepped up her game, will it be long before Steffy steps up her game as well?

For more details pick up the latest issue of Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

She tells Liam that she’s still in love with him and wants them to be together.
so pathetic!!! Liam and Steffy have been humping like rabbits and she wants back a man who was just boinking another woman. Again so Pathetic!

Quote:

She’s done being insecure around Steffy and is going to get more direct in her efforts in getting Liam back.
Hopeless must be the queen of idiotsville. Really what an idiot? I am totally disliking Hope 100% because of this rubbish. I would have admired her if she walked away even after knowing the truth that she was manipulated. But instead her childish behavior is telling her go fight for a man who has been boinking another woman for over a month - nonstop. Really a mature person would have said I know the truth and you are clearly into the other woman and I should just move on. Also Liam is no catch either and she wants back a weak ass man. I am just pissed that Steffy got stuck with him - even though they have chemistry.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 21 2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:

She tells Liam that she’s still in love with him and wants them to be together.
so pathetic!!! Liam and Steffy have been humping like rabbits and she wants back a man who was just boinking another woman. Again so Pathetic!

Quote:

She’s done being insecure around Steffy and is going to get more direct in her efforts in getting Liam back.
Hopeless must be the queen of idiotsville. Really what an idiot? I am totally disliking Hope 100% because of this rubbish. I would have admired her if she walked away even after knowing the truth that she was manipulated. But instead her childish behavior is telling her go fight for a man who has been boinking another woman for over a month - nonstop. Really a mature person would have said I know the truth and you are clearly into the other woman and I should just move on. Also Liam is no catch either and she wants back a weak ass man. I am just pissed that Steffy got stuck with him - even though they have chemistry.
Hope's plan was to have Liam be miserable until she was ready to forgive him. Liam begged and pleaded with Hope, but like he told her, you said no.
Now she believes Liam because of Rick's lies and expects him to dump Steffy for her.
Hope wants Liam to dump his feelings for Steffy and go back to the beginning of their relationship.
What happens if someone lies about Liam, is she going to believe Liam or the liar??

Like i said before, I knew Hope was lying through her teeth when she said Liam love was not good enough for her. Hope is nothing but a drama queen.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Dec 21 2012, 09:43 AM
will it be long before Steffy steps up her game as well?

Let the nasty bitch up her game! Hope is ready for the challenge :flipoff: Liam belongs with Hope!

love4today

This is soooo unbelievably stupid in every way! People are always going to see Hope as this weak little girl! Nobody and mean nobody is going to see her as this girl is to be someone who is to be reckon with. She can't play the game and she sure as hell ain't got anything on Steffy. Liam is with Steffy because he WANTS to be. Her first thought was that Steffy only got Liam because she lied no she got Liam because Liam wanted her. Please,next!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Liam is with Steffy because Hope threw him away because her brother lied to her. Liam wants Hope BAD. All he does is daydream about her

Checkers
Member Avatar

This triangle is the worst.

LPS
Member Avatar

The problem with this storyline is the pacing. The couples need to last longer before they switch them out and Liam sucks.

I prefer Hope over Steffy. The writing for Steffy hurts the character. One minute she is acting innocent like a lamb and the next she is scheming like Elmer Fudd? Is she a heroine or a vixen? Further, she comes across as a cornball and phony with her "graciousness" with Liam.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply