Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 02:10 PM (8,649 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1356116951/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Script Writer: David A. Levinson

Brady Pub - Part 1: Sami comes in laden with gifts; Johnny and Sydney accompany her. Caroline gives the kids a big hug. Sami tells Grandma that they were so good while she was shopping that she promised them each a hot chocolate. Sydney - We helped to pick out your present. Johnny - Don't tell her what it is. Sami tells the kids to take a seat and she'll get their hot chocolate. Caroline asks Sami where Allie is. She's with Lucas. She's having a great day with her Dad. How are you? Caroline - I'm having a good day. I've had quite a few of them in a row. I consider it an early Christmas present. Sami hugs her - No one deserves it more. Caroline is so glad to see her. Sami is so glad she's home. That's what the holidays are all about; spending time with the people you love. Rafe comes and Johnny goes running to him. Rafe is sitting at a table with Johnny and Sydney. Do you guys have any idea how proud I am of you? Donating all those presents to charity today. Johnny - Yeah, Daddy says it's important to give to people who don't have what we do. Rafe - Does he? Well that's the spirit of Christmas isn't it? As Caroline and Sami watch Caroline asks Sami why she's not over there joining in the fun. Sami - I want to give them some time alone with Rafe. They miss him. He always made the holidays really special for the kids. Caroline - I bet they're not the only ones who miss him. Sami - Subtle Grandma, really subtle. Why don't you come over with me. I know you'd like to say hi to Rafe too. Caroline - I have to take care of something first. Sami - You'll come over after? She will. Sami joins them. What's going on here? Rafe - A little strategizing. I asked them if there was anything special they wanted for Christmas. Sami - I think you're about to get your answer. Rafe - Okay you two, out with it. What's at the top of your list? Johnny - Sydney wants a penguin just like mine and Allie's (he holds his up). Sydney - Please Rafe, can I have a penguin please? Sami recalls Rafe returning to the safehouse after being stabbed while out on his search for the laughing penguins. Sami - Well baby they were really hard to come by actually.

Graveyard - Part 1: Theo lays flowers on Lexie's grave. I don't like this Daddy. Abe - What? Theo - Christmas. Abe hugs him. I know. It's hard but we're going to get through. She would want us to. And we have each other, right? Come on, I think it's time for us to go. Chad and EJ arrive (EJ is carrying a bouquet of flowers). They greet each other. Theo - Did you come to see Mommy too? EJ - Yes we did. Theo hugs him and then Chad. Abe - It looks like we all had the same idea today. Chad - Why don't I take Theo to the car to warm up a bit; let you guys catch up. Abe thanks Chad. Theo - Bye Uncle EJ. EJ - Bye, love you. Theo - Love you too. EJ - He's a good kid. You're a good father Abraham. Abe - Thank you. Theo makes it easy. He's a sweet kid. He takes after his mom. EJ kneels by Lexie's grave and places the flowers there and then stands up. Abe - I heard through the grapevine that you're working in the family business again. EJ - Yeah, I took over Countess Wilhemina. Abe - Just when you think you're out they pull you back in. EJ - It was my decision to go back, mine alone. Abe - So Kristen's return to Salem had no factor in your decision. EJ - If it did? Abe - I'd be sorry to hear that. EJ - Why? It has nothing to do with you. Abe - You're Lexie's brother and Theo's uncle; I'm concerned about you. You choosing to go back into the family business means you're under the influence of the wrong sister.

Common Grounds - Part 1 : Kristen types in Brady Black in a search engine on her laptop singing to herself; silent night but not for long. Kristen reads about Brady purchasing a rare photograph by Samuel Caldwell. This should come in very handy.

St Luke's - Part 1: Eric asks Nicole what she's doing here after she wakes him up from his nightmare. Nicole - Talk to me please. Is is a parishoner or something ... Eric - You shouldn't have come in here. I just want you to go. Nicole - You're kicking me out. Eric - Go to St Mary's and pick up a few things from Father Henry for the Christmas Eve mass. Nicole - Now. Eric - They're expecting you. Just do it. Nicole - Okay. She leaves. Nicole hears Eric coming into the sanctuary so she makes sure he can't see her. Eric goes over to a crucifix and prays. Please forgive me Lord. I beg you. I'm not sure I can go on living with these feelings anymore. Nicole steps out. Maybe you're getting the silent treatment for a reason. Maybe He's not the one that's supposed to help you. Eric - I thought I told you to leave. Nicole - You did and now I'm back. Look Eric, I figured out what's wrong. I know what's going on with you. Eric - You don't know what's going on with me. Nicole - Yes I do and I'm sorry. I know this can't be easy for you. And I know you certainly didn't do yourself any favours by hiring me to work here. Eric - What does having you working here have to do with anything. Nicole -Because ... hello ... you were struggling with these feelings before I started coming around. Eric - Feelings? Nicole - Yeah. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Eric - Just say it. What feelings? Nicole - Well, being tempted. I know I'm not so attractive that I'm driving you nutty every day. I don't have that big of an ego, I really don't. I'm just talking about what we used to have and the way I kind of joke about you being celibate. I'm sure there are good priests out there who feel a pull to their past. It's nothing for you to beat yourself up about. Eric laughs. Nicole - What's so funny? Eric - Your concern is sweet but I can guarantee you that it doesn't have anything to do with that; I mean me being tempted by you in any way. Nicole - Oh, ow. You didn't have to oversell your guarantee. You could let a girl down easy. Eric - I'm sorry. You were right about the dreaming; that it wasn't nothing important. I have them a lot but I wasn't honest with you when I said I didn't remember what they were about. Nicole - You can talk to me, you know that right. Seriously, I just totally embarrassed myself and you're not going to say anything? Eric, I really believe that if you talk about it you'll feel much better. Eric - Maybe I will.

Hospital - Part 1: Kayla is on her cell. What do you mean you're not coming! Stephanie, it's Christmas. That sounds awfully vague. No you don't need to do that. I'll be fine. I'll just miss you. Maybe we can talk more about it when you have more time. I love you baby. Bye.

Graveyard - Part 2: Abe - She tried to encourage your better nature. EJ - Abraham, there's not a day that goes by when I don't think of her. I try to honour her memory in the way by which I live my life. Abe - Really. I'd be touched by that if I didn't know you had aligned yourself with Kristen. That woman stands for everything Lexie despised and you know that. EJ - That woman is not just my sister, she's Lexie's sister and she has changed. Abe - Yeah I got that memo. EJ - I believe it because I've seen the evidence for it. Abe - Does it occur to you that Kristen is clever and cunning enough to fool everyone including you? EJ - Do you know something Abraham, I didn't know you were so cyncial. Abe - I'm being real EJ. You're sister, Kristen, is the antithesis of goodness, honesty and integrity. So if you want to honour Lexie's memory you better find another way. Merry Christmas. Abe leaves.

St Luke's - Part 2: Eric - What I'm about to tell you happened while I was in the Congo. Nicole - While you were there as a photographer? Eric - Yeah. No one in my family knows about this. Nicole - I'm not going to say anything to anyone. Whatever you tell me is going to stay right here in this room. Eric - You know when I first got down there it was almost impossible to get a real feel for the lay of the land while they were under civil war. My job was to document it. There was a priest there in the village who kind of took me under his wing, Father Ryan. Nicole - What did he do? Eric - He took me around, introduced me to people. Not just the ones in the position of power but the villagers bearing the brunt of the war. Father Ryan was helping them cope. I was inspired by his compassion. Nicole - Sounds like a great man. Eric - And then there were these people in this village that were near where I was working and there was one teenager, her name was Neema. Father Ryan introduced us because us because she was shy but she was bright, curious; she was fascinated by my cameras and all the equipment, talking about how she wanted to be a photographer. I still have some of shots she took. She had real talent. Nicole - Had? Eric - It wasn't long before the rebels showed up in the village. The rebels didn't waste any time. They took control of that village in a matter of hours. They weren't soldiers, they were terrorists. Nicole - What happened? Eric - They looted the village, whatever they didn't take they set fire to it. They were drinking, celebrating like it was some great victory and meanwhile the people's who lives were just destroyed huddled in the streets while their homes went up in flames. Nicole - OMG. Eric - It got worse. Nicole - I can't imagine how. The leader of the group said it was time to make an example of somebody. He grabbed Neema.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Sami - I don't know sweetie, Johnny and Allie got those penguins a long time ago. I'm not even sure we could find them. Sydney - I like them. Rafe - But you know Sydney it's not the gift that's the important thing, it's the person giving it to you and the fact that they were trying to make you happy. Sami recalls telling Rafe his fever broke. Sami - Do you understand? Johnny - You should write to Santa. I bet he could find that penguin for you. Sami - I have an idea. She whispers in Johnny's ear. He whispers back. Sami - You're the best. Johnny says he's going to share his penguin with you. Rafe - Your kids are really something, you know that. Sami - Thank you but I think you had a lot to do with it.

St Luke's - Part 3: This man was holding Neema and he put a gun to her head. Her mother started crying and begging him to let her go. I yelled at him. Stop! These people are innocent. They haven't done anything wrong. The guy just smiled and he said alright, anybody here can stand up and take her place. I froze. I knew what he was daring me to do. Nicole - You were scared. Eric - Everyone was. Everyone except Father Ryan. He didn't hesitate. He just stood right up and said take me. Before anyone could ... he starts crying .. the leader let Neema go and he put a bullet right through Father Ryan's heart. It should have been me. Father Ryan was one of the greatest men I've ever known. He administered to those people. He made a difference in their lives and he sacrificed his own for Neema. Nicole - What happened after the rebels left? Was Neema okay. Eric - She was traumatized obviously. She didn't want anything more to do with photography or me. Nicole - I am so sorry Eric. Eric - Yeah but she's alive thanks to Father Ryan. He acted. I was hesitant, I was afraid. I was a coward. Nicole - You are not a coward. Don't do this to yourself. You are a good man. Eric - Did you hear what I said? Are you listening? A great man is gone. I'm here trying to fill that man's shoes. I'm not 1/10th of what that man was because I'm not a man who stands up without hesitation, without fear. I'm going to ask you one more time, are you hearing what I'm saying to you Nicole? Nicole - Yes I am hearing what you're saying. I heard every painful word. But I also know who you are and what you are and it certainly isn't who you think you are!

Brady Pub - Part 3: Sami and Rafe watch the kids play. Sami - So what are you doing for the rest of the day? Rafe - Me? Sami - Because if you're going to be around I'd be happy to buy you another hot cocoa and you could hang out with the kids. They're having a lot of fun. Rafe - I feel the same way. His cell rings. It's the station. That's a direct order from the Commissioner? Okay, tell him I'm on it. Rafe - Sorry. Sami - Duty calls? Rafe - It sure does. Well maybe another time. Sami - Okay. Rafe goes to the kids and tells them he has to go. See you soon. Johnny - When? Rafe - Well before Christmas, how's that? I love you both. Johnny - Love you too. He kisses the kids and say goodbye to Sami and Caroline. Caroline - What were you two talking about? Sami - Actually it's not about what we were talking about, it's what we didn't talk about. Caroline - What do you mean? Sami - I don't know. Maybe I'm just feeling sentimental. I just kept having all these memories of us and the good times we shared and I think he was thinking of the same thing.

Graveyard - Part 3: Chad is kneeling by Lexie's grave when Kristen comes along and greets him. Chad - Hi. I didn't expect to see you here. Kristen - Really, Lexie was my sister too. Chad - Right. I was just going. Kristen - Have I done something to make you feel uncomfortable? Chad - Honestly I'm still trying to get used to you being with the family. Kristen - I'm sure it hasn't been too easy for you. For a long time it was just you, EJ, Lexie and father, right? Chad - Yeah, that was on a good day. Kristen - Well I hope that my attempts at getting to know you haven't been too lame. But I have enjoyed talking to you, I've enjoyed our conversations and I'd really like to build on that. Actually Father was really hoping to talk to you over the holidays. EJ and I are going to do a video conference with him on Christmas Day and if you could be a part of that it would make him so happy. If you do care to join us maybe we could put a little family into our holiday season for all of us. Chad - You know on any other day this would have been a tougher sell but okay. I will be there. Kristen. Thank you. They hug. Chad leaves. Kristen takes a bouquet from someone else's grave and throws them on Lexie's and then leaves.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Grandma, it's frustrating. I don't know what Rafe wants from me. It seems like we take one step forward and two steps back. And now we're been thrown together by this whole Gabi's wedding thing unexpectedlyCaroline scoffs - Didn't you volunteer to plan Gabi's wedding? Are you saying it had nothing to do with Rafe? Sami - Okay I did volunteer and maybe it did have something to do with Rafe subconsciously but Grandma it's ... I don't know if I should say it ... the truth is ... Caroline - That you still have feelings for EJ. Sami - I realise I should have my head examined. Everyone I love hates him. Caroline - I don't hate anyone and I must say that since I came back EJ seems kind, soliticious. Sami - I think so too. He is different. It's like he's changed. Caroline - What do you think has changed? Sami - I don't know but he's been really kind and compassionate. That thing with helping the kids give away all those things to charity was a selfless thing to do. It's like I'm seeing a whole new side of EJ. Caroline - Were you hesitant to tell me this because you thought I would judge your feelings, that you care for EJ. Sami - I didn't think you'd respect me for it. Caroline
- Sami the heart wants what it wants; sometimes the heart is torn. Sami - Yes that is exactly how I feel, torn. When I'm with Rafe it feels like old times, it feels right, like we were meant to be together and then when I'm with EJ I see this new side of him and I feel this pull that I've always felt towards him. I don't know what to do. Caroline - My advice is simple. Just don't do anything stupid. Sami - Like I usually do??? Caroline - I'm being serious dear. You've been going between these two men for a very long time. Sami - It feels like forever but your point is well taken. This might be my last chance and I better get it right. EJ comes in.

HTS - Part 1: Rafe is on his cell. I've got the description right here. It's black and white with (something - couldn't understand) down the front. Height - I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing around 12 inches. Yeah that's right, it's a penguin. Thanks anyway.

Brady Pub - Part 5: EJ greets Sami and Caroline. Caroline - It's good to see you. I've got to get back to work, if you'd excuse me. She leaves. Sami - Are you okay? EJ - I just came from visiting Lexie's grave. I miss her everyday, somehow ... Sami - It's harder at the holdays. EJ - Yeah. I should go. Sami - You just got here. EJ - I don't want to bring down your Christmas spirit. Sami - You're not. Why don't you give me a chance to give you some holiday spirit. She goes and gets the kids - The kids are here. EJ gives them a hug.

Hospital - Part 2: Theo is by the tree. Kayla asks Abe what he's doing for Christmas Eve. Eric is celebrating Midnight Mass. Abe - We were going to drive to Chicago for the day and see Celeste. Kayla - But you'll be back for Christmas morning, right? Abe - I think so. We haven't really made any plans yet. Kayla - Well don't. I'm going to make some for you. Abe - What are you talking about? Kayla - You'll see.

Common Grounds - Part 2 : Chad looks up when the door opens. Cameron, this is crazy, I was just thinking about you. I was at Lexie's grave. I was thinking that we share a sister but we hardly ever see each other. Cam - Maybe we can do something to change that. Chad - That sounds good. Why don't we do something; grab a couple of beers, watch a game. Cam - I'd be down, but are you sure this isn't just the holidays talking? Chad - What if it is? I'm down, if you're down. Cam - Okay and maybe you can tell me a little bit more about our sister. Chad - Absolutely, I'd like that a lot.

St Luke's - Part 4: I understand the reason you feel responsible for Father Ryan but you can't do this to yourself. The fact that you were willing to sacrifice your life for someone else, the fact that you're still so tortured because while you were making a difficult decision Father Ryan already stepped in. Don't you get it Eric? That sets you apart from all of us. You are a good man. I'm going to venture out and say you a great man. I know what you're made of and I know what is in your heart. And you want to know what else I know. If you really believe that you are doing God's work you have to know that this all happened for a reason. Maybe just maybe you're here to do something that Father Ryan couldn't just like the way he was there for Neema when she needed him. Eric - Thank you for listening but I think I just want to be alone right now. Nicole leaves.

Eric is working away when Father Tobias comes in and says Eric's name. Eric - Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Father T - Is everything alright. Eric - For the first time in a long time it just might be.

HTS - Part 2: Nicole comes into the square and sees a sister collecting for charity. She walks up to her. Sister - Hello Nicole. It's nice to see you. Nicole - It's nice to see you too Sister Annabelle. How's it going? Sister A - Very well. Even people who are struggling are making donations, wanting to do whatever they can for people in need. Nicole - Amen to that.

Brady Pub - Part 6: EJ reads a story to Sydney and Johnny. Sami - Don't say it, I know what you're thinking. Caroline - Good. Kids, I think the cookies we decorated are ready. Let's go look. EJ thanks Sami. That was exactly what I needed. Sami - You don't have to thank me, you should thank the kids but you don't have to do that either because they were just being themselves. They're really happy to spend time with you but then they always were. Merry Christmas EJ. She hugs him. EJ - Merry Christmas. The kids return. Johnny asks Daddy if he can read them another story. Outside Rafe holds a penguin. You are going to make a little girl named Sydney very happy my friend. He looks inside the window and sees Sami draped over EJ and the kids. He leaves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Monday, December 24th

Sami and Sydney and johnny come into the pub
Caroline is there
sami says they were so good shopping
so she promised them some hot chocolate
sydney says to grandma
we helped to pick out your presents
johnny says dont tell her what it is
sami tells the kids to have a seat
i will get your hot chocolates
Caroline asks where Allie is
sami says Allie is with Lucas
she is having a great day with her dad
sami asks caroline how she is
she says im having a good day
sami says she is happy she is home
the holidays are all about spending them with the people you love
rafe comes in
johnny runs over to him

theo and abe are at lexis grave
her headstone says she was born Nov. 10, 1965
Abe looks different
he has a beard
Theo says he doesnt like this
Christmas without
abe says without mommy ,yeah its hard but we will get through it she would have wanted us to
and we have each other
they stand up to leave
EJ comes with flowers
and chad is with him

Kristen is at the coffee place
Googling brady black
she sings
silent night but not for long

eric is having a nightmare
Nicole comes in and says whats wrong with you
he says what are you doing here?
She says i heard you crying out in your sleep all the way from the rectory
he says im fine
she says no you arent fine
you need help
let me help
talk to me please
is it a parishioner
he says i just want you to go
go to saint marys and pick some things from father henry
for x-mas eve mass
she says now?
He says they are expecting you just do it

Abe says well Ej and chad
Ej says good to see you mate
to theo
theo says did you come to see mommy too?
EJ says yes we did
theo hugs Ej
and chad asks for a hug too
he gives him one
abe says looks like we all had the same idea today
chad says he will take the back to the car and warm up and let them catch up
Ej says he is a good kid and you are a good father
abe says thank you ,theo makes it easy he is a sweet kid takes after his mom
Ej pus the flowers on lexis grave
abe says i heard you were working in the family business again
Ej says yeah i took over countess W
Abe says just when you think you are out they pull you back in , is that it?
Ej says no it was my decision to go back and mine alone
abe says so kristens rerun to salem had no factor in your decision?
EJ says what if it did?
Abe says i would be sorry to hear that
Ej says why it has
nothing to do with you
abe says you are lexis brother , theos uncle
im concerned about you
your choosing to go back into the family business
would mean you are under the influence of the wrong sister

nicole is in the church
she hears someone coming and hides
its eric
he looks at a wooden cross
and blesses himself
and says please forgive me lord i beg you im not sure if i can go on living with these feelings anymore
nicole says maybe he is not the one who is supposed to help you
he says i thought i told you
she says you did and now im back
i figured out what is wrong with you

rafe says to the kids have you any idea how proud i am of you
how you donated those presents to charity today
johnny says daddy says its important
to give to people who dont have what we have
rafe says does he,, thats the spirit of x-mas isnt it
caroline says to sami ,how come you arent over there
sami says i want to give them some alone time with rafe , they miss him
he always made the holidays very special for the them
caroline says i bet they arent the only ones who miss him
sami says why dont you come over with me
i know you want to say hi to him too
caroline says i have something to do
ill come over later
sami goes over and says
whats going on
rafe says i asked them if there was anything special they wanted for x-mas
johnny says Sydney wants a penguin like mine and Allies
i told her we got them from you mommy
sydney says can i please have a penguin
sami has a flashback of the penguin getting episode
she says well baby they were sort of hard to come by

Kayla at the hospital talking to stephanie on the phone
saying you arent coming ,its x-mas
i will be fine
i will miss you
maybe we can talk more about it when you have more time

Abe says she tried to encourage your better nature
eJ says there is not a day that goes by when i dont think about her
and honour her memory by the way i live my life
abe says really , i would be touched by that if i didnt know you allied yourself with kristen
that woman stands for everything lexi despised
Ej says that woman? is lexis sister
too and she has changed
abe says yeah i got the memo
Ej says i believe it cuz i saw the evidence for it
abe says
does it occur to you that kristen is clever and cunning enough to fool everyone
including you?
Ej says i didnt think you were so cynical
abe says im being real
your sister kristen is the antithesis of goodness honesty and integrity
so if you want to honour lexis memory you better find another way
merry Christmas
abe leaves

Kristen reads stuff about brady
he bought a rare photograph
she says this should come in handy
eric says you dont know whats going on with me
she says yes i do
you didnt do yourself any favours by hiring me to work here
you werent struggling with these feeling before i started coming around
i dont want to make you feel uncomfortable
he says what feelings?
She says being tempted
i know im not so attracted that im driving you nutty everyday
i dont have that big of an ego
im talking about what we used to have
im sure there are devoted priests who feel a pull to their past its nothing to beat yourself up about
he laughs and says your concern is sweet
but it doesnt have anything to do with that
me being tempted by you in any way
she says ow ,you could have let a girl down easier
he says you we right about the dream
i wasnt honest when i told you i didnt remember what they were about
she says you can talk to me
you know that right?
i just embarrassed myself and you arent going to say anything
if you talk about it
you will feel better
he says maybe i will
it happened in the Congo
no one in my family knows about this
she says i wont say anything to anyone
he says when i first got down there
they were under civil war and my job was to document it
there was a priest in the village who took me under his wing
father Ryan
he took me around introduced me to people,the villagers
who were bearing the brunt of the war
he was helping them cope
she says sounds like a great man
he says there were people in the village where i was working
there was one teenager named neema
she was shy but bright and fascinated with my camera
she wanted to be a photographer
she had real talent
not long after rebels showed up in the village

sami says johnny and Allie got those penguins a long time ago im not sure we can find them anymore
syd says i like them
rafe says its not the gift thats the most important thing
it was the person who was giving it to you and they were tying to make you happy
sami has more flashbacks
when rafes fever broke
after the stabbing
johnny says you should write to santa bet he could find that penguin for you
sami says she has an idea
whispers to johnny
and then sami says johnny says he is going to share his penguin with you
sydney hugs johnny
rafe says your kids are really something
sami says
thank you but i think you had a lot to do with it

eric says the rebels didnt waste any time
they took control of that village in a matter of hours
they looted the village and set fire to it
they were drinking and celebrating
then it got worse
the leader of the group said it was time to make an example of someone and they grabbed Neema
this man he was holding neema
put a gun to her head
her mother started crying and begging for him to let her go
so i yelled a them to stop
these people are innocent they havent done anything wrong
the guy just smiled and said alright
anyone can stand up here and take neemas place
i froze i knew what he was daring me to do
she says you were scared
he says everyone was except Father Ryan
he stood up and said take me
before anyone even knew
he let neema go
and he put a bullet through father ryans heart
and it should have been me
he cries

johnny and sydney run round playing
sami says to rafe what are you doing for the rest of the day
cuz if you are around i could buy you
some more hot chocolate and you could hang out with the kids
they are having fun hanging out with you
he says i feel the same way
he gets a call from the station
says he is on it
says to sami sorry
she says im sure its work so you have to go,,duty calls
he says maybe another time
hot chocolate yeah
he says good bye to the kids
johnny asks when can he see him again
rafe says before x-mas
love you both
johnny says love you too
he kisses them and says goodbye to Caroline
caroline says to sami what were you 2 talking about
sami says its not what we were talking about its what we didnt talk about
i dont know maybe im feeling sentimental because of the holidays
i kept having all these memories of us and all the good times we shared and i think he was thinking about the same things

chad is sitting by lexis grave
Kristen shows up
chad says what are you doing here?
She says lexi was my sister too
chad says i was going
she says have i done something to make you feel uncomfortable?
He says no im still trying to get use to you being here with the family
she says im sure it hasnt been easy for you
for a long time it was just you and ej lexi and father
he says yeah that was on a good day
she says hope my attempts at getting to know you havent been too lame
i enjoyed talking to you
and i would love to build on it
father was hoping to talk to you over the holidays
Ej and i are going to do a video conference on Christmas day
father would be happy
if you could join us
maybe we could put a little family into this holiday for all of us
he says on any other day it would have been tougher sell
ok i will be there
she says thank you
he hugs her
and says see you
he leaves
she sighs
and picks flowers off of someone else grave and throws them on lexis

sami says its frustrating
i dont know what rafe wants from me
we were thrown together with this gabis wedding thing unexpectedly
caroline says unexpectedly?
Didnt you volunteer to plan her wedding and you are saying it had
nothing to do with rafe?
Sami says maybe it did have something to do with rafe subconsciously
but....i dont know if i should say this
the truth is
caroline says you still have feelings for Ej
sami says i realize i should have my head examined
everyone i love hates him
including you
caroline says i dont hate anyone
and since i came back Ej seems kind , solicitous
sami says i think so too, he is different its like he has changed
he is kind and compassionate and then the whole thing with helping the kids give away to charity,, it was a selfless thing to do
its like im seeing a whole new side to him
caroline says were you hesitant to tell me because you thought i would judge you about your feelings
sami says i didnt think you would respect me for it
caroline says the heart wants what it wants and sometimes the heart is torn
sami says yes thats how i feel
when i sit with rafe it feels like old times and it feel right like we are meant to be together
then when im with Ej and i see
this new side to him
i feel that pull that i have always felt towards him
i dont know what to do
caroline says just dont do anything stupid
you have been going between these 2 men for a long time
sami says feels like forever
this might be my last chance and i better get it right
EJ comes in
smiles at sami

eric says father Ryan was one of the greatest men i have ever known
he sacrificed his own life for neema
after the rebels left neema was traumatized and didnt want anything more to do with photography
nicole says im so sorry
he says but she is alive thanks to father Ryan,, he acted
i was hesitant and afraid i was a coward
she says you arent a coward you are a good man
he says the great man is gone and im here trying to fill his shoes
im not a man who stands up without hesitance and without fear
she says i know who you are and what you are and it certainly isnt what you think you are

rafe is on the phone in the square
talking about finding a penguin
Ej says hello to caroline and sami
Caroline says good to see you Ej
she goes back to work
sami says are you ok?
he nods and says i just came from visiting lexis grave
i miss her everyday but somehow
she says its harder at the holidays
he says yeah , i should go
she says but you just got here
he says its fine
i dont want to bring down your x-mas spirits
she says you arent
why not give me a chance to give you some holiday spirit
stay here
she runs into the kitchen and brings out the kids
they hug them
and he says good to see you

At the hospital kayla asks abe what is he doing for x-mas eve
he says he was going to drive to Chicago and see celeste
kay says but you will be back x-mas morning right?
He says we havent made any plans yet
she says then dont i will make some for you

chad is at the coffee place
the new cameron comes in
chad says i was just thinking about you i was at lexis grave
we share a sister, but we hardly ever see each other
Cameron says maybe we can do something to change that
chad says why dont we do something, have few beers watch a game
cameron says are you sure this isnt just the holidays talking
chad says what if it is im down if you are down
cameron says maybe you can tell me some more about our sister
chad says i would like that a lot.

nicole says i understand why you feel responsible for father ryan but you cant do this to yourself
the fact you were willing to sacrifice your life for someone else
and you are still so tortured cuz when you were making that decision, father ryan already stepped in
that sets you apart from all of us
you are a good man
a great man
if you really believe that you are doing gods work then you know that this all happened for a reason maybe you are here to do something that father ryan couldnt
just like the way he was there for neema when she needed him
he says thank you for listening
but i want to be lone right now
he has tears falling down his cheeks
she leaves him alone

father tobias comes in
asks eric if everything is alright
eric says it just might be ,,for the first time in a long time
he smiles

Nicole walks into the square
talks to a nun
the nun says the donations are going very well

ej read a story to johnny and Sydney
sami says to caroline
dont say it i can tell what you are thinking
caroline says good
caroline tells the kid to come with her
the cookies they decorated are ready
they leave
Ej says thank you to sami
that was exactly what i needed
she says dont have to thank me thank the kids, but you dont have to do that either, they were just being themselves
they are happy to spend time with you but then they always were
merry Christmas Ej
ad she hugs him
he is surprised
he says meet Christmas
sydney and johnny run out an say daddy can you read us another story
he says yes i can
they sit at the table with the book

rafe outside talking to the penguin
says you are going to make a little girl named Sydney very happy my friend
he looks in the window at Ej and sami and the kids laughing
and looking at the book
he walks away
with his head down

AFaithL

Looking forward to the Eric/Nicole scenes.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This is not the story I envisioned for Nicole....*shakes head*.....

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

If I honestly thought for a moment that Sami was really going to make a choice and stick with it, I'd like where this is going. But alas...

Thanks for the write up, ladies!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It does seem like Sami might never make a decision here.....she seems to still be too hung up on rafe to make Ej her choice and stick with it....as I expected unless it changes after the new year, what we are getting now is looking like it's Safe angst.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Caroline - I'm being serious dear. You've been going between these two men for a very long time.

Understatement of the year.

Deleted User
Deleted User

rpmaluki
Dec 21 2012, 02:47 PM
I know right? Hate how they have dulled Nicole down to live in a lame nunnery. She should have had a high paying job living in a nice apartment trading barbs and drinking a martini. Sighs, what a waste of an interesting character. I'll be happy if she can find some happiness but did they really feel the need to strip Nicole of everything that made her unique to do that? I just feel really letdown by this show. :( Looks like it's GH all the way for me.
Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nothing has convinced me EJ isn't there to create angst for sami and Rafe.

AFaithL

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 21 2012, 02:55 PM
rpmaluki
I know right? Hate how they have dulled Nicole down to live in a lame nunnery. She should have had a high paying job living in a nice apartment trading barbs and drinking a martini. Sighs, what a waste of an interesting character.
I'm just glad there is finally a man who cares about her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 21 2012, 02:57 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
rpmaluki
I know right? Hate how they have dulled Nicole down to live in a lame nunnery. She should have had a high paying job living in a nice apartment trading barbs and drinking a martini. Sighs, what a waste of an interesting character.
Me too. And she doesn't have to worry about him sleeping with Sami.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kristen takes a bouquet from someone else's grave and throws them on Lexie's and then leaves.

Hahahahaha :roflol: just watched this on YouTube, too funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

AFaithL
Hopeless_Dreamer
rpmaluki
I just wish he wasn't so dull. The whole priest and religious stuff just turns me off.

And I'm just not crazy about Nicole's interesting personality being changed to fit with him. That's why they should have brought in GV as a charismatic bad boy instead. Nicole shouldn't have to be good or change to find love.

Instead now all the interesting complex characters it seems on this show are being changed to fit with "good" characters. What's the point of watching a soap where everyone is good? If I want to watch a show where all the characters are good there's the hallmark channel for that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Egads! If Sami sputters Elvis has say it with me "changed" one more time UGH!!!! I don't know what's worse btwn "father of my children" and "he's changed". GMAFB! The flashbacks of SAFE sound nice :wub2: but Sami's fickleness has reached new all time lows. The good news is we have months of this to enjoy. :drunk: SAMANTHA how nice that you mention ALLLIE! I would have much perfered to see LUCAS with his daughter than another Dimera kodak moment. :flipoff: I know you're pushing this plot but COME ON! PTB. At least we know she's enjoying time with her father someone who actually WONT forget her!
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 21 2012, 03:18 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

blueskies
Dec 21 2012, 03:06 PM
Kristen takes a bouquet from someone else's grave and throws them on Lexie's and then leaves.

Kristen is such a tacky biatch! :hmmph:

Harmony233

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 03:07 PM
Egads! If Sami sputters Elvis has say it with me "changed" one more time UGH!!!! I don't know what's worse btwn "father of my children" and "he's changed". GMAFB! The flashbacks of SAFE sound nice :wub2: but Sami's fickleness has reached new all time lows. The good news is we have months of this to enjoy. :drunk: SAMANTHA how nice that you mention ALLLIE! I would have much perfered to see LUCAS with his daughter than another Dimera kodak momet. :flipoff: I know you're pushing this plot but COME ON! PTB. At least we know she's enjoying time with her father someone who actually WONT forget her!
lol yes i was wondering where allie was poor kid lol

ges
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Hopeless_Dreamer
rpmaluki
Many men have tried to care about her. She always screws it up. Now that she has been through every man in town, I guess the nunnery is the only place left. She sure got over her OBSESSION with Daniel pretty quickly. I pity the next victim.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 21 2012, 03:06 PM

that was just rude? did her and Lexie fought or she have something against her? or she just think she "badass" ? whats her problem?

concerned
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 21 2012, 03:17 PM
AFaithL
Hopeless_Dreamer
rpmaluki
Many men have tried to care about her. She always screws it up. Now that she has been through every man in town, I guess the nunnery is the only place left. She sure got over her OBSESSION with Daniel pretty quickly. I pity the next victim.
Those men don't seem to be burned too badly. A couple of them seem to be prepared to take her back. I guess the advantages must be greater than the disadvantages.

Helpless Romantic

I just wont to say at least I am glad we are spared from seeing Damnifer. :x
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 21 2012, 03:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply