Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview for the week of 12/24
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 07:47 PM (1,960 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://t.co/KK0H1AvE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Allie sighting!

Okay. The Hope on video is going to be annoying.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Cute promo, but it looks like we only get to see Hope on skype.

Helpless Romantic

lysie
Dec 22 2012, 11:55 AM
Allie sighting!

Okay. The Hope on video is going to be annoying.
Allie whose Allie?
Posted Image

lovejustink

Where are the Kiriakis' in this video? They are an important family on this show too. So sad they are forgotten way too often.

michr544125

lovejustink
Dec 22 2012, 12:06 PM
Where are the Kiriakis' in this video? They are an important family on this show too. So sad they are forgotten way too often.
I've given up on the Kiriakis family ever being treated as an important family again :eyeroll: . The only one that is being shown is Sonny and Victor. Victor is barely shown. Even Sonny's place on the show is not very prominent. Justin and Adrienne are seen less than the day players that work at Sonny's coffee shop.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 22 2012, 02:25 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

lovejustink
Well, we do briefly see Brady, Sonny, Victor and Ciara. I guess that's better than nothing and it's more than we see of the DiMera family.

concerned
Member Avatar

Hey wev'e been seeing a lot of Brady - isn't he Kiriakis as well.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

YouTube, please.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Supergirlx2
Dec 22 2012, 02:29 PM
YouTube, please.
I'm sure when someone finds it on YT they'll post it. I tried to see if it was on there and didn't see it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 22 2012, 02:19 PM
lovejustink
Well, we do briefly see Brady, Sonny, Victor and Ciara. I guess that's better than nothing and it's more than we see of the DiMera family.
I think we see plenty of the Dimeras. Heck Kristen is on almost everyday and Ej is on at least 3 days a week, not to mention Chad has been on a lot lately. The only one we haven't seen is Stefano. I will bet once he returns, we will see the family together more often. I just hope they are returned to villains as they should be.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

christmas is the only time we see the hortons for sure
aside from jennifer every horton in promo going to have reduce time or we barly see them now

ali aka the forgot chlid
doug and julie only show up in holiday and events
hope seem to might reduce time with bo off
lucas the fact is no near in sight in stories that should be only prove

the horton have screen time that only really strat this year start to get is fake jennifer bitch horton and nick scray i was been switch personlity in prison and will the all off the sudden remember he is horton which in last two years most of time seem only remember he is bray

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LonePirate
lovejustink
common really
the DiMera family is the the more view in show the rest family in show the reason why ali is the forgotten child while sidney and johny do not and we saw them just in last few weeks while ali it been over 4 months

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 23 2012, 11:25 AM
LonePirate
lovejustink
I think we see plenty of the Dimeras. Heck Kristen is on almost everyday and Ej is on at least 3 days a week, not to mention Chad has been on a lot lately. The only one we haven't seen is Stefano. I will bet once he returns, we will see the family together more often. I just hope they are returned to villains as they should be.
Right. But we're talking about the promo. ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 23 2012, 08:50 AM
is it just me, or do Ciara & Hope's "Phone Limbo" look identical to Bope's bed limbo?

Ljay
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 23 2012, 06:08 PM
Miss Rhi
is it just me, or do Ciara & Hope's "Phone Limbo" look identical to Bope's bed limbo?

I figured Hope was on a video chat with Bo while Ciera was asleep in the back in their room. Why else would Hope be waving and blowing kisses at the laptop screen?

JMO

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 23 2012, 06:24 PM
Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi

I figured Hope was on a video chat with Bo while Ciera was asleep in the back in their room. Why else would Hope be waving and blowing kisses at the laptop screen?

JMO
you can see Ciara sleeping behind Hope in the video.

Will&Sonny

Ljay
Dec 23 2012, 06:24 PM
Supergirlx2

JMO
I haven't watched the promo, but Bo, Hope, and Ciara are going to spend the holidays with Shawn, Belle, and Claire in...whatever place Shawn, Belle, and Claire happen to be in at the moment (they're still sailing around the world, I think). Hope will be joining the Hortons for the ornament hanging ceremony via Skype, so she's probably waving and blowing kisses to the people who are at the Horton house for the ceremony.

Bo, Shawn, Belle, and Claire will be with her -- just off in some unseen room somewhere.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply