Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,884 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Marlena Reveals the Truth")
Marlena comes clean to John; Kayla and Caroline receive some shocking news; Chloe refuses to leave Daniel's home.

Tuesday ("Jennifer's Accident")
Rushing leads to an accident for Jennifer; Gabi's doctor assures her that he will keep her secret.

Wednesday ("Winning Daniel's Heart")
Chloe believes she will win back Daniel's heart; Will and Nick get in a fight on the eve of Gabi and Nick's wedding.

Thursday ("Godfather")
Nick objects to Will being the baby's godfather; Kate seeks revenge on Chloe.

Friday ("Making Love")
Hope interrupts a loving moment between Rafe and Sami; someone stirs up trouble at Nick and Gabi's wedding.

**UPDATED 12/26**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Chloe is extremely anxious to tell the truth about Parker's paternity
-Sami and Rafe are caught in pre-wedding romance
-Gabi decides who she wants to be the Godfather
-Daniel reassures Jennifer their relationship is okay
-EJ plans to go to the next level with Sami

**UPDATED 12/31**

Monday January 7:

Brady and Kristen's relationship causes issues with Sami.
Kristen finally hears what she's been waiting for from Brady.
Marlena confesses to John that she's known about Brady and Kristen's affair for some time now.
John decides to check into a hotel after realizing Marlena still isn't being straight with him.
Caroline and Kayla receive shocking news.
Daniel is stunned to see Chloe on his doorstep, who refuses to leave - even after he admits he's preparing for a date with Jenn.

Tuesday January 8:

Jennifer ends up in the hospital after a sudden injury.
After Cameron realizes Nick can't be the father of Gabiís baby, she warns him not to tell anyone.
Though Cameron assures Gabi he'll keep her secret, someone eavesdrops on their conversation.

Wednesday January 9:

Chloe assures Nicole that she'll win Daniel back.
Sami and Rafe get caught up in the romance on the eve of Gabi and Nickís wedding.
Nick and Will clash.
As everyone plans for Gabi and Nick's big day to be perfect, someone watches with the knowledge that Nick is not the father of Gabiís baby.

Thursday January 10:

Rafe tells Sami he wants to be with her after the wedding.
Sami is forced to tell EJ about her and Rafe's plans for after the ceremony.
Chad arrives with a surprise for Gabi.
Sonny plans to give Will a key to his apartment.
Nick adamantly objects to Gabi wanting Will to be her baby's Godfather.
Chloe admits to Daniel that she found a job and plans to stay in Salem.
After Kate and Chloe have it out, Chloe warns Kate will never see Parker again.
Kate vows revenge against Chloe.

Friday January 11:

Chloe finds someone to help her win Daniel back - and away from Jenn.
Hope interrupts Sami and Rafe before they can make love.
Nick voices why he doesn't want Will to be Gabi's baby's Godfather.
Rafe delivers good news to Gabi.
Hope is happy to hear Daniel is still committed.
Just as Eric is about to conclude Nick and Gabi's ceremony, someone throws a wrench into the proceedings.

**UPDATED 1/1**

The battle over Kristen continues as Sami plops herself into the fray. She and Brady have some nasty words about it. He finally turns to Kristen to offer her the words sheís been dying to hear. Meanwhile, Marlena tells John something he really didnít want to hear. Sheís known that his son has been playing rumper pumper with his former almost-step-mom for quite awhile. Heís so angry that he moves out.

Daniel is stopped in his tracks when he opens his door and finds Chloe standing there. He attempts to avoid dealing with this awkward situation by telling her that he has a date but she wonít budge. His date may have to wait since accident prone Jenn manages to injure herself on her way to meet her dear doctor. When Daniel escapes from Chloe, the diva hunts down Nicole and tells her old drinking partner that she is determined to get the orange surgeon back. She instantly finds a job and is sure to tell Daniel that she will be staying in town. He keeps trying to avoid her. When Chloe turns around, she may have second thoughts about sticking it out in Salem. She comes face to face with Kate. The old enemies still loathe each other and it only gets worse when Chloe tells her that she will never see Parker again. Kate wants to destroy her for that. Meanwhile, Daniel explains to Jenn that he is still committed to her, regardless of Chloe and Parkerís return.

Cameron clues in to the fact that Nick canít have actually been the one to knock up Gabi. She tells the doctor that he better keep his gob shut about it. He promises that he will. Unfortunately for them, someone has been eavesdropping. Meanwhile, Will and Nick have another unpleasant run-in as the wedding heads into rehearsal mode. The rituals are rekindling memories for Sami and Rafe, who overlook the fact that they were supposed to be finished with each other. When the wedding day arrives, Rafe tells Sami that heís now decided that sheís the one for him. She likes that and tries telling EJ to get lost, but is interrupted before she can do so. Later, she and Rafe nearly make it to the bedroom, when Hope walks in on them.

Abby helps Gabi get ready for the big day when Chadsworth drops in and, surprisingly, doesnít raise hell. The upset happens elsewhere. Gabi asks Will to be the babyís godfather and Nick freaks out about it. He insists that can never happen. It isnít all bad for William though. At least Sonny offers him a key to his apartment. When the wedding ceremony begins, everything seems to run along smoothly until the end, when someone stands up and publicly smashes Gabi and Nickís baby story to pieces.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-january-7-11/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chloe refuses to leave Daniel's home.

And so the stealing of Parker and further destruction of Chloe begins...

KMan101
Member Avatar

Nadia came back so Chloe for this crap? LOL.

TFP :)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Marlena no no no! You hide any prior knowledge of Bristen til the very end! Even if Kristen tells John that you already knew, you deny it until you're blue in the face!

: (
Edited by Panda Panda, Dec 23 2012, 12:37 AM.

AFaithL

KMan101
Dec 23 2012, 12:28 AM
Nadia came back so Chloe for this crap? LOL.

TFP :)
Nadia is getting paid. I'm sure Chloe could be a serial killer, and Nadia would come back if the price was right. She's an actress.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to crazy! Chloe. Nadia will certainly bring it!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Chloe has been ruined for Dannifer, just like Nicole has. I am glad Marlena reveals the truth to John, no secrets should be between them, and this will make the show a bit more interesting.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM

I say get a restraining warrant and get her out of there. She should have thought of a place to stay before she high-tailed it back to Salem.

If Chloe thinks she can bully her way back in with Daneil just because she shows up unannounced she might be in for a surprise. Hes moved on with Jennifer. I just hope shes there when Chloe shows up, LMAO!

And hell, I dont even like Daniel and Jennifer couple wise...

AFaithL

Ljay
Dec 23 2012, 12:57 AM
Angie79
Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM

I say get a restraining warrant and get her out of there. She should have thought of a place to stay before she high-tailed it back to Salem.

If Chloe thinks she can bully her way back in with Daneil just because she shows up unannounced she might be in for a surprise. Hes moved on with Jennifer. I just hope shes there when Chloe shows up, LMAO!

And hell, I dont even like Daniel and Jennifer couple wise...
This storyline is going to be soooooo entertaining. I'm looking forward to it. :D

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 23 2012, 12:46 AM
I am glad Marlena reveals the truth to John, no secrets should be between them, and this will make the show a bit more interesting.
It's just going to come back and bite her in the ass. You know John is going to be super pissed at her and I really don't want that to happen.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Dec 23 2012, 01:12 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 23 2012, 12:46 AM
I am glad Marlena reveals the truth to John, no secrets should be between them, and this will make the show a bit more interesting.
It's just going to come back and bite her in the ass. You know John is going to be super pissed at her and I really don't want that to happen.
I'm glad she's telling him. That's in character for her. The real Marlena wouldn't hide something like that from her husband. Hopefully, John isn't pissed for too long, because I couldn't handle him angry at her. He needs to get over it by the end of the week. I want them working together to try to protect Brady from Kristen.

At the same time...I don't want Brady to want their help. Because I like Bristen together, and I don't want Brady out of Kristen's orbit. If they have to keep Brady "grey" to do it, so be it. ED and EM work together, too ----- well enough for me to want that relationship to continue.

Romancer66

I'm crossing my fingers that Chloe just refuses to leave because she has something important to reveal and won't be dismissed until she has her say. Otherwise, it's one more woman ruined for Dr. Douche. As it is, it sucks that Parker's paternity may be retconned. Sick of things being taken away from better characters and given to Tomsell's pet, Daniel.

am103
Member Avatar

Kayla and Caroline receive shocking news? Hmm... Bo is out of town visiting Shawn, Belle, and Claire. Are they going to kill Bo off-screen?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Omg those three spoilers are absolutely dreadful, especially the Chloe one. They've really destroyed that character.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 23 2012, 02:07 AM
Omg those three spoilers are absolutely dreadful, especially the Chloe one. They've really destroyed that character.
they already destroyed chloe they only making sure she will not recover

lily20

No matter how crazy they write chloe, the majority of viewers are still going to root for her and not Daniel and Jennifer. Stupid idiotic writers. this isn't going to make your sucky couple likeable.
People are only gonna hate them even more

Tomsell SUCK!
Edited by lily20, Dec 23 2012, 02:41 AM.

camera shy

Days seriously needs to be vistited by the Ghost of Christmas Future......if they don't change their ways I see something new this time next year in their time slot.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Why the hell do they have to ruin Chloe for GAGGIFER?? Damn it, Tomlin!! Pay attention to what the fans want and not to your hard on for that shit fest of a storyline! And I blame Corday as well for allowing this shit to continue!

smbashi

Chloe was destroyed her last stint. This is just the nail in the coffin.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The nail in the coffin for Chloe also means the nail in the coffin for TomSell. I doubt they will be around for much longer. Still too long, IMO, that they've been at Days.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 23 2012, 01:07 PM
The nail in the coffin for Chloe also means the nail in the coffin for TomSell. I doubt they will be around for much longer. Still too long, IMO, that they've been at Days.
TPTB hired TomSell and IMO, they are the ones dictating storylines and their direction for the most part. TomSell, I believe, are just doing what they are told. I doubt they are going anywhere.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply