Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,630 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Ljay
Dec 31 2012, 03:18 AM
DJsMommy
Dec 31 2012, 01:08 AM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 27 2012, 10:34 AM
SocRMum1
Dec 27 2012, 10:30 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepThat has never been done with this couple so it would be completely fresh and new. Couples can be given angsty writing without throwing in third party romantic rivals. DAYS just seems to have forgotten that.
I agree about the triangles being put to rest if they are not going to try fresh ones but neutered EJ and dumb as a door knob Sami has been done and again if they have to change them to make them work they do need to stick a fork in them because nothing will EVER make me believe that she loves him. Lust after yes love no. Any potential they ever could have had is ruined to me beyond repair and the PTB seriously need to STOP promoting them as something they have never been, its just too ridiculous. The chemistry btwn actors aside their whole sick story is full of holes and just plain stinks. Chemistry alone can't cure what ails them. ALL Of Sami's other pairings except for saustin all had chemistry and mutual love respect and devotion. Ejami like saustin don't have that because its for the most part one sided and they just don't respect each other at all.
Yeah and if Sami is so "torn" like the spoilers & she herself tells us, then why haven't there been any Ejami flashbacks? We keep seeing her thinking about Rafe, but not EJ. I would've expected to see some summer 2010 (some of my fave Ejami scenes) or even the cheese that Mardar wrote this year. Sure, she may give EJ googly eyes & little smiles, but I have yet to see her be sitting there reminiscing about their special moments. :shrug:

Lets see how much Sami is torn when the truth comes about the baby ordeal. This will be when Safe divide. She will be for Will and Rafe will think Will abandoned or kicked Gabi to the curb once she was pregnant. You guys know how he thinks. Look at how he took Nick the first time he saw him, lol Anyway, in the process of all this fussing and carryin on Ej will back Sami in anything she says or does. That will then begin Ejamis "Lock,Stock, and Barrel."

(Thisi is coming from someone who actually has no problem with Safe.)
All of this is just my opinion...

Yeah, I get that but that still doesn't erase the flashbacks and the longing looks and thoughts she's been giving Rafe these past few days/weeks, whatever. She might be pissed at him and then she might end up running toward Ej but what story is that? The same shit we've seen since 2009 with these two. In the end unless they show her starting to think about being with Ej over Rafe, the story as it's being framed now has her thinking more about Rafe than Ej...that isn't torn in my book at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Well, the earlier version of the spoiler about Chloe refusing to leave Daniel's apartment isn't as psycho/stalkerish as it sounded. Chloe probably just wants to finish a conversation that Daniel is anxious to end so he can get on with his date. (Later in the week, she's found an apartment of her own.) Sounds like she's about to tell Daniel about Parker when he gets a call that Jennifer has been in an accident.

As for who will help Chloe in her inexplicable quest to get Daniel back? Who knows? But knowing these writers and their efforts to restore the show to Summer 2011, maybe they're bringing Quinn back.

lumifan4life

Another thought, what if the "someone" Chloe finds to help her win Dan back is Parker?

annie21

michr544125
Dec 31 2012, 01:09 PM
I think the baby story sounds like it's getting much better again. Maybe the fallout will be better than the actual lead up because a lot of if has fallen flat.. Of course Sonny was going to give a key to Will right before all hells breaks loose. I actually like the sounds of it because it will make the fight/possible break up afterward that much more intense. Go Chad! He is now my new favorite character for breaking up this hoax of a wedding. Wonder if it is Will that is forced to finally come clean since he really won't be left with another choice once the truth comes out that NIck isn't the father. Still interested to see what goes down since the stunt coordinator was involved.

And yes please let Lucas get involved in the Chloe stuff. I at least want to see Lucas get some airtime.

Interesting to think that Chad might overhear Nick isn't the father yet still not know who the real father is when he interrupts the wedding. Who does he think the father is? Andrew?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

annie21
Dec 31 2012, 01:16 PM
michr544125
Dec 31 2012, 01:09 PM
I think the baby story sounds like it's getting much better again. Maybe the fallout will be better than the actual lead up because a lot of if has fallen flat.. Of course Sonny was going to give a key to Will right before all hells breaks loose. I actually like the sounds of it because it will make the fight/possible break up afterward that much more intense. Go Chad! He is now my new favorite character for breaking up this hoax of a wedding. Wonder if it is Will that is forced to finally come clean since he really won't be left with another choice once the truth comes out that NIck isn't the father. Still interested to see what goes down since the stunt coordinator was involved.

And yes please let Lucas get involved in the Chloe stuff. I at least want to see Lucas get some airtime.

Interesting to think that Chad might overhear Nick isn't the father yet still not know who the real father is when he interrupts the wedding. Who does he think the father is? Andrew?

Oh, I can see him assuming that it's Andrew and then spilling all the beans about the explosions and her involvement with Andrew, etc....all this time thinking that the baby's father is the guy who's already dead and then Will steps up and admits to being the father.....this reveal might actually be worth watching.

AFaithL

On a positive note, I'm glad the writers remembered that Chloe and Nicole are good friends.

lumifan4life

AFaithL
Dec 31 2012, 01:26 PM
On a positive note, I'm glad the writers remembered that Chloe and Nicole are good friends.
And I can imagine their conversation will be full of praise for Dr. Dan. Since this time Nicole knows first hand what it's like to fall for the magical doctor and can relate to Chloe's desperation to win him back, lol.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

AFaithL
Dec 31 2012, 01:26 PM
I'm not glad they seem to forget that they were bitter enemies a few years back though. Flesh eating bacteria and all!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 01:00 PM
So Sami once again tells Ej he's her back up choice and Ej still sticks around, he's so pathetic. Someone please give this guy his balls back and give him some dignity. This is NOT entertaining in the least. :shame:
We have no idea yet of how EJ feels or reacts to what Sami tells him. All we know is that EJami have story coming up, but no idea of what that story is.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't get why Safe would be on opposite sides once the truth about the Wabi baby comes out. Are folks thinking Rafe is going to be mad at Will for sleeping with Gabi?

camera shy

tomsawyer
Dec 31 2012, 01:53 PM
I don't get why Safe would be on opposite sides once the truth about the Wabi baby comes out. Are folks thinking Rafe is going to be mad at Will for sleeping with Gabi?
I think Rafe will feel like Will used Gabi when he knew he was gay and will also be angry that Will didn't step up and admit he's the father of Gabi's baby. And we now know that Sami chooses Rafe, but has a story coming up with EJ. So I would assume something stops her from being with Rafe if she's to have some story with EJ. But I don't think we're going to get just one couple, the triangle will probably just start up again.
Edited by camera shy, Dec 31 2012, 02:02 PM.

peaches179

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 01:00 PM
So Sami once again tells Ej he's her back up choice and Ej still sticks around, he's so pathetic. Someone please give this guy his balls back and give him some dignity. This is NOT entertaining in the least. :shame:

Maybe he would be more interesting if they would stop trying to make him a romantic interest. This version of EJ is pretty boring.

lily20

so it'll probably only be revealed to the audience that parker is a danloe baby and they'll drag out the reveal to orangeglow for awhile. wonder if chloe will find out that pervert screwed her bff

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 31 2012, 02:00 PM
tomsawyer
I think Rafe will feel like Will used Gabi when he knew he was gay and will also be angry that Will didn't step up and admit he's the father of Gabi's baby. And we now know that Sami chooses Rafe, but has a story coming up with EJ. So I would assume something stops her from being with Rafe if she's to have some story with EJ. But I don't think we're going to get just one couple, the triangle will probably just start up again.
I guess I can see it, but it would be super lame of Rafe to be pissed at Will when Gabi is just as responsible for Wabi sex and the paternity lie.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
I'm thinking he'll be upset at Will for 'taking advantage' of his sister while knowing he's gay and not stepping up for the baby. He might even blame Will for letting Nick further in Gabi's life by not claiming the child. Sami will obviously blame it all on Gabi and start hating on her...there are the oppposite sides of this.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

So let me get this straight. Sami chooses Rafe. Sami was about to have sex with Rafe. This means EJ is going to go away now, right, with zero dignity left but at least he knows loud and clear that once again Sami chose Rafe over him. I don't give a shit if they break apart during Gabi's wedding, that doesn't change the fact Sami chose him, wants him and was gonna have sex with Rafe. Oh, my, if EJ sticks around as Sami's fallguy and doesn't tell her to get the fuck away from him when she comes whining to him, he really isn't a Dimera. He needs to just change his last name to pathetic. Why have they stripped EJ of everything that made him interesting, starting with Nicole and ending with being a pompous, arrogant, but sexy badass.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 31 2012, 02:11 PM.

Harmony233

to me if sami was written in character i feel she'd be pissed off at gabby and nick which would cause problems between safe not that i care about safe or ejami i find them both annoying lol

lumifan4life

lily20
Dec 31 2012, 02:04 PM
so it'll probably only be revealed to the audience that parker is a danloe baby and they'll drag out the reveal to orangeglow for awhile. wonder if chloe will find out that pervert screwed her bff
I don't think the fact that Dan slept with Nicole will matter to Chloe. Obviously she has a one track mind and wants him back god knows why. His magic thing must have really cast a spell on her if even more than a year away from Salem and she still hasn't gotten over him. I pity the poor girl.

lumifan4life

Ashtonion
Dec 31 2012, 02:08 PM
So let me get this straight. Sami chooses Rafe. Sami was about to have sex with Rafe. This means EJ is going to go away now, right, with zero dignity left but at least he knows loud and clear that once again Sami chose Rafe over him. I don't give a shit if they break apart during Gabi's wedding, that doesn't change the fact Sami chose him, wants him and was gonna have sex with Rafe. Oh, my, if EJ sticks around as Sami's fallguy and doesn't tell her to get the fuck away from him when she comes whining to him, he really isn't a Dimera. He needs to just change his last name to pathetic. Why have they stripped EJ of everything that made him interesting, starting with Nicole and ending with being a pompous, arrogant, but sexy jerk.
EJ being a Dimera has never stopped from being Sami's lapdog before so I don't know why it would now. Whether his last name was Wells or Dimera he's always been pathetic for her.

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Dec 31 2012, 02:09 PM
to me if sami was written in character i feel she'd be pissed off at gabby and nick which would cause problems between safe not that i care about safe or ejami i find them both annoying lol
I'm pretty sure that Safe will have angst because of this baby reveal and that will be what keeps them apart. Sami will then fall back on eager EJ with his tail wagging and tongue hanging out salivating for every drop of attention she can feed him. And then at the end of the day probably the birth of the Wabi baby will bring Safe closer together or even reunite them. Same ole, same ole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply