Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,940 Views)
Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

LuvingLumi
Dec 31 2012, 02:07 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 31 2012, 01:53 PM
I don't get why Safe would be on opposite sides once the truth about the Wabi baby comes out. Are folks thinking Rafe is going to be mad at Will for sleeping with Gabi?
I'm thinking he'll be upset at Will for 'taking advantage' of his sister while knowing he's gay and not stepping up for the baby. He might even blame Will for letting Nick further in Gabi's life by not claiming the child. Sami will obviously blame it all on Gabi and start hating on her...there are the oppposite sides of this.
Good old-fashioned angst for Safe. I didn't think Days knew how to make conflicts between the rooting couple anymore that were real conflicts out of their control. I like this. Safe will probably break apart, still loving each other, but trying to protect their own and so they'll both be stubborn for a while. Of course, EJ will take every advantage of that, but that's neither here nor there since Sami already made her choice for the umpteenth time and it's Rafe. She'll use EJ for what she can get from him, but then toss him aside like yesterday's garbage once she gets back with Rafe. Finally good angst on this show. I can so see James leaving the show when his contract is up. He looks miserable and bored out there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

Wow, so we got a nice shitty Jarlena spoiler on top of Drake's tweets that do not look good for them in the future.... It just gets better and better! :soapbox: :flipoff: :headbang: :frustration:

annie21

Ashtonion
Dec 31 2012, 02:08 PM
So let me get this straight. Sami chooses Rafe. Sami was about to have sex with Rafe. This means EJ is going to go away now, right, with zero dignity left but at least he knows loud and clear that once again Sami chose Rafe over him. I don't give a shit if they break apart during Gabi's wedding, that doesn't change the fact Sami chose him, wants him and was gonna have sex with Rafe. Oh, my, if EJ sticks around as Sami's fallguy and doesn't tell her to get the fuck away from him when she comes whining to him, he really isn't a Dimera. He needs to just change his last name to pathetic. Why have they stripped EJ of everything that made him interesting, starting with Nicole and ending with being a pompous, arrogant, but sexy badass.
Not taking sides on the whole EJ/Sami/Rafe fiasco, but I guess I don't understand how obsessing over a woman who isn't that interested in him (and who chooses to be with another man) makes EJ not a DiMera. Isn't that what Stefano did to Marlena for years? :shrug:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jaygal
Dec 31 2012, 01:05 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Dec 31 2012, 12:09 PM
Friday January 11:

Chloe finds someone to help her win Daniel back - and away from Jenn.

Please be Lucas. :pray:
I hope it's Lucas too. First, because it gives him something to do. And secondly, because after their arguement at the Brady Pub, we know Lucas is about the only person in Salem who is angst Dannifer. So it would make sense for him to help Chloe. I don't want Nicole anywhere near Daniel. She has been destroyed enough for him. Plus I have no wish to see Sami gloat to Eric about Nicole never changing after the truth comes out that she helped Chloe.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 31 2012, 02:35 PM.

lumifan4life

annie21
Dec 31 2012, 02:28 PM
Ashtonion
So let me get this straight. Sami chooses Rafe. Sami was about to have sex with Rafe. This means EJ is going to go away now, right, with zero dignity left but at least he knows loud and clear that once again Sami chose Rafe over him. I don't give a shit if they break apart during Gabi's wedding, that doesn't change the fact Sami chose him, wants him and was gonna have sex with Rafe. Oh, my, if EJ sticks around as Sami's fallguy and doesn't tell her to get the fuck away from him when she comes whining to him, he really isn't a Dimera. He needs to just change his last name to pathetic. Why have they stripped EJ of everything that made him interesting, starting with Nicole and ending with being a pompous, arrogant, but sexy badass.
Not taking sides on the whole EJ/Sami/Rafe fiasco, but I guess I don't understand how obsessing over a woman who isn't that interested in him (and who chooses to be with another man) makes EJ not a DiMera. Isn't that what Stefano did to Marlena for years? :shrug:

Exactly. I seem to remember EJ being quite desperate to win Sami's love from the day he set foot in Salem, not to mention after everyone found out he was a Dimera. The 2007 vendetta itself showed father and son working together to break up Lumi and get Sami to marry him. That was all about Dimeras using their power to get what they want. So yeah with every passing year the more obsessed he is over Sami only shows off his Dimera qualities.

annie21

lumifan4life
Dec 31 2012, 02:10 PM
lily20
Dec 31 2012, 02:04 PM
so it'll probably only be revealed to the audience that parker is a danloe baby and they'll drag out the reveal to orangeglow for awhile. wonder if chloe will find out that pervert screwed her bff
I don't think the fact that Dan slept with Nicole will matter to Chloe. Obviously she has a one track mind and wants him back god knows why. His magic thing must have really cast a spell on her if even more than a year away from Salem and she still hasn't gotten over him. I pity the poor girl.
Chloe probably wants to reunite with Dan because she wants her son to be with his real father. Like the other women who've fallen for Daniel lately, she probably has some fantasy in her head of a perfect family. I think that's what motivated Nicole to obsess over him (I don't think it was love). She was imagining a perfect family for her baby. And Jennifer is not exempt. I think she's not in love so much as she has this fantasy in her head that Daniel is a perfect doctor like her grandfather/brother. Jennifer did the same thing with Colin and Brandon, both doctors.

Imo, none of these women is seeing Daniel as he really is, but rather as a symbol for the life they think they want to have.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

annie21
Ashtonion

Except Stefano eventually got over Marlena, married Kate and was quiet happy until she cheated on him. It's well past time that EJ got over Sami and moved on with his life.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 31 2012, 02:39 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

annie21
Ashtonion

When I said that line, I didn't mean it so literally. I meant when I think of a Dimera I think of bad, scheming, maniipulative, mob type person, not gullible, whipped, and pathetic like EJ is being. If he's tired of Rafe, put a hit out on him. I mean, he knows he can't win the Beast fair and square, that's for sure. Stefano may have wanted Marlena for years and he kidnapped her, brainwashed her husband, etc., to prove it, Dimera style. Kind of what EJ did to Rafe. Now he is just plain lost his edge and badassness. I want my bad guys on this show and now there really aren't any. EJ has lost any spark for me. I want EJ to be badboy who knows how to love and keep a woman, not a good boy who doesn't know how to give up on a woman who doesn't want him.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 31 2012, 02:39 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 31 2012, 02:38 PM
annie21
Ashtonion

Except Stefano eventually got over Marlena, married Kate and was quiet happy until she cheated on him.
And turned into a giant wuss and was a shell of the character he once was.

EJ seems to fit right in.

lumifan4life

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 31 2012, 02:34 PM
jaygal
EJ_SamiFF
Friday January 11:

I hope it's Lucas too. First, because it gives him something to do. And secondly, because after their arguement at the Brady Pub, we know Lucas is about the only person in Salem who is angst Dannifer. So it would make sense for him to help Chloe. I don't want Nicole anywhere near Daniel. She has been destroyed enough for him. Plus I have no wish to see Sami gloat to Eric about Nicole never changing after the truth comes out that she helped Chloe.
The "away from Jenn" part is the only thing that hinted that it might be Lucas. He doesn't want his sister with Dan we know that much. Heck he even got slapped for voicing his opinion, lol. So I can kind of see Lucas helping Chloe win Dan back. Although at the same time it would seem awkward and weird for him to do that since she cheated on him with Dan. I don't know because since Lucas's name wasn't included in the 2013 previews at all, let alone in the Chloe/Dan/Jen story, I really don't know how much involved he would be but I guess we'll see. Kate already wants revenge on Chloe so I can see Lucas also being involved in some way in this storyline. At least it would get him some airtime.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 31 2012, 02:39 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 31 2012, 02:38 PM
annie21
Ashtonion

Except Stefano eventually got over Marlena, married Kate and was quiet happy until she cheated on him.
And turned into a giant wuss and was a shell of the character he once was.

EJ seems to fit right in.
Touche. :laugh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ej had character growth last year with Nicole and was all about only being with someone who accepted him for who he is. Shame all Tomsell care about is using him as Safe angst while taking away all his dignity and stripping him of everything that made his character enjoyable. At this point as sad I'd be if James left I would not blame him in the least. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Dec 31 2012, 02:41 PM
LanaluvsBroe
jaygal
EJ_SamiFF
Friday January 11:

The "away from Jenn" part is the only thing that hinted that it might be Lucas. He doesn't want his sister with Dan we know that much. Heck he even got slapped for voicing his opinion, lol. So I can kind of see Lucas helping Chloe win Dan back. Although at the same time it would seem awkward and weird for him to do that since she cheated on him with Dan. I don't know because since Lucas's name wasn't included in the 2013 previews at all, let alone in the Chloe/Dan/Jen story, I really don't know how much involved he would be but I guess we'll see. Kate already wants revenge on Chloe so I can see Lucas also being involved in some way in this storyline. At least it would get him some airtime.
Well Nicole was in the previews with Eric/Kristen/Brady which is why I don't think she is the one helping Chloe. Plus the way they've been writing Nicole, she probably won't want to do anything to hurt Daniel. :eyeroll:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 02:43 PM
Ej had character growth last year with Nicole and was all about only being with someone who accepted him for who he is. Shame all Tomsell care about is using him as Safe angst while taking away all his dignity and stripping him of everything that made his character enjoyable. At this point as sad I'd be if James left I would not blame him in the least. :shame:
Agreed. James talents are being wasted on this endless triangle. I wouldn't blame him for leaving either.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

This banner is fitting for the Where is EJ Dimera discussion?

Posted Image

Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 31 2012, 02:47 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
I don't agree regardless, but wasn't that for only about three weeks?

lumifan4life

Hopeless_Dreamer
I would have called it character growth only if EJ had never looked Sami's way again after supposedly finding love with Nicole. That should have been enough to close the chapter on Sami for good. Similar to how Sami closed the chapter on Austin after falling in love with Brandon and later Lucas. But since we still see EJ 6 years later just as obsessed and pathetic for Sami's affections as he was the day he set foot in Salem, all I see is a pattern here. He got angry for a little while after Sami shot him in the head but eventually the anger subsided and now he's back to being a mess for her. This leads me to believe that nothing will break this spell she seems to have over him, short of maybe death.

lumifan4life

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 31 2012, 02:44 PM
lumifan4life
Dec 31 2012, 02:41 PM
LanaluvsBroe
jaygal

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well Nicole was in the previews with Eric/Kristen/Brady which is why I don't think she is the one helping Chloe. Plus the way they've been writing Nicole, she probably won't want to do anything to hurt Daniel. :eyeroll:
And then I also think the spoiler is kind of misleading and the person who will end up helping Chloe turns out to be her son Parker.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 31 2012, 02:50 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
I don't agree regardless, but wasn't that for only about three weeks?
Lasted for about three weeks and ended as soon as she found out EJ lied to her Sami, i.e. Nicole didn't accept EJ who he is. And I'm not saying she should have. I like that Nic grew a backbone and walked out on him. But it's not accurate to say that Nicole accepted EJ for who he is.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oooh John you are such a fucktard... I hate this show lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply