Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,755 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I really hate that chloes return is going to be wasted on dr. Douche
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Dec 23 2012, 03:39 PM

Somebody has to bring Daniels son back. LOL ;)

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm glad Chloe is back. I liked Danloe before it went downhill and although I kinda like Dannifer right now (I'm still trying to :whack: myself out of it but I can't :drunk: ), I'm interested to see Dan try to be in a relationship with Jen with his old flame back in the picture. Let's not forget the Parker factor as well.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 23 2012, 10:18 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Every other week someone receives shocking news, shares a moment, has feelings for or reveals something. I realize it's what soaps are about but come on, learn to write a spoiler.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 23 2012, 10:02 PM
Every other week someone receives shocking news, shares a moment, has feelings for or reveals something. I realize it's what soaps are about but come on, learn to write a spoiler.
IKR! I was even looking at the spoilers from last year, and it was full of "close moments" for Dannifer.

DALS

Courtneya6688
Dec 23 2012, 03:39 PM
Same here.She deserves better than that disgusting a....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

magicsteacher
Dec 23 2012, 01:31 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 23 2012, 01:07 PM
The nail in the coffin for Chloe also means the nail in the coffin for TomSell. I doubt they will be around for much longer. Still too long, IMO, that they've been at Days.
TPTB hired TomSell and IMO, they are the ones dictating storylines and their direction for the most part. TomSell, I believe, are just doing what they are told. I doubt they are going anywhere.
I never thought Tomlin and Whitesell would be hired back so quickly after they were fired, but here they are....I highly doubt they will be here a long time if Days doesn't do well in the ratings.....if anything is proven is that KC panics and starts firing people when Days doesn't do well. The fact that they already have someone as capable as Lorraine sitting right behind GT and CW speaks volumes....pretty much he can fire those two and promote Lorraine into HW and the show would likely be better for it. I still say the BIGGEST detriment to this show is their filming schedule. Any other show gets a bad fan reaction from a story and they quickly have a way to change it a month into the story....but this show with it's ridiculous schedule is not helping itself at all. They might be saving money now but is it really, really worth it when everyone loses their jobs because the show is shit and it gets cancelled?

deletemyaccountplease

Fire tomsell!!!!!!!!!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

"Kayla and Caroline receive some shocking news." Is this funny to anyone but me? Day's definition of "shocking" would be that Caroline ran out of ingredients to make her clam chowder. Pul-lease.

As for Chloe being brought back for Dan and probably Dannifer angst (the couple no one gives two shits about), I'm not surprised there either. They ruined her and Nicole for that Walking Dick Swinger and so this is just par for the course.

This show continues to push couples that people don't want and destroy characters that people actually are invested in. I'm still trying to figure out why the hell they'd think that Gabi having a baby would elicit a response from the audience. Nicole was the one that most wanted a baby for.

I hope to God these Sydole anvils that are dropping like a ton of bricks isn't just a way to get fans watching again only to not deliver. All I can say, in my humble opinion and what so many others I've talked to have said, the biggest story this show could do is Nicole's baby being alive and her being Sydney's mother. I mean, the outcry continues as well as me not watching....
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 25 2012, 12:25 PM.

AFaithL

The best story for Ejami would be a REAL obstacle -- finding out Sydney is Nicole's daughter, not Sami's. Sami has to give up Sydney to Nicole.

It's not just that I want Nicole to have a child....but I am emotionally attached to Sydney being hers. Specifically SYDNEY. That's the baby I want for Nicole.

And if Ejami are so strong, they can survive EJ sharing a child with someone other than Sami. Bo had Chelsea with Billie, John had Brady with Isabella, Marlena had the twins with Roman. So WHY can't Nicole and EJ be Sydney's biological parents? It's easily explained with the botched baby switch.

I don't even care about EJ and Nicole being together. I just want Nicole to be Sydney's mother. Is that too much to ask? Sami already has Johnny and Allie and Will. Why the hell can't the writers give Sydney to Nicole??

I just want Nicole to be Sydney's mother --- and however TPTB can do that would be great.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

AFaithL
Dec 25 2012, 12:36 PM
The best story for Ejami would be a REAL obstacle -- finding out Sydney is Nicole's daughter, not Sami's. Sami has to give up Sydney to Nicole.

It's not just that I want Nicole to have a child....but I am emotionally attached to Sydney being hers. Specifically SYDNEY. That's the baby I want for Nicole.

And if Ejami are so strong, they can survive EJ sharing a child with someone other than Sami. Bo had Chelsea with Billie, John had Brady with Isabella, Marlena had the twins with Roman. So WHY can't Nicole and EJ be Sydney's biological parents? It's easily explained with the botched baby switch.

I don't even care about EJ and Nicole being together. I just want Nicole to be Sydney's mother. Is that too much to ask? Sami already has Johnny and Allie and Will. Why the hell can't the writers give Sydney to Nicole??

I just want Nicole to be Sydney's mother --- and however TPTB can do that would be great.
It's like they are afraid to give Nicole a child with EJ. I will never understand it. I need it to be true also. But to kill the chance twice of Ejole having a baby together is just cruel. Sydole have a connection. I mean, Sami and Sydney don't even have a combined name and if they did, it would be Sadney, which explains everything just in the name.

I don't care what EJ does at this moment because he's not the EJ I know and love. In order for Ejami to work he has to be a good little boy and mind what Sami says. If he decides to do a dirty errand for Daddy Stefano, Sami will grab him by the balls so fast and castrate him on the spot. Oh, their relationship is so one-sided. But I digress. I still want Kristen to adopt a baby who happens to be BabyPhoenix (the perfect name for Ejole's baby because it will rise again), but for now, I'd settle for them to bring Sydney home to her mommy Nicole and she can live happily ever after with her daughter.

Days just can't get nothing right.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 25 2012, 12:46 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I se Tomlin and Ratsell are picking up where Pigley left off with Chloe.I bet shes a drug addicted ho and she only came back for money or to try and get back with Daniel

lysie
Member Avatar

lastDays
Dec 25 2012, 01:08 PM
I se Tomlin and Ratsell are picking up where Pigley left off with Chloe.I bet shes a drug addicted ho and she only came back for money or to try and get back with Daniel
It kind of blows my mind a little bit. The backlash to what they did to Chloe last time was actually pretty big and was significant enough that TPTB even mentioned several times at the time of the reset. So they're going to let TomSell bring her back and do it again?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I agree with Lysie. NB herself said she hated to see Chloe destroyed last time, and was saying now Chloe is back to her old self. Instead, we get yet another woman addicted to Daniel's "charms". Makes no sense either, since Danloe had closure during the reboot when Chloe left, and she was fine with Dannifer neither had any indication that they were still in love.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Granted, not many spoilers have been released thus far; but I am a little surprised we haven't heard much about the wedding so far. It starts on the 11th so there should be plenty of preparations for it, not to mention the set up for the wedding's likely derailment.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Dec 25 2012, 12:45 PM
AFaithL
Dec 25 2012, 12:36 PM

It's like they are afraid to give Nicole a child with EJ. I will never understand it. I need it to be true also. But to kill the chance twice of Ejole having a baby together is just cruel. Sydole have a connection. I mean, Sami and Sydney don't even have a combined name and if they did, it would be Sadney, which explains everything just in the name.

I don't care what EJ does at this moment because he's not the EJ I know and love. In order for Ejami to work he has to be a good little boy and mind what Sami says. If he decides to do a dirty errand for Daddy Stefano, Sami will grab him by the balls so fast and castrate him on the spot. Oh, their relationship is so one-sided. But I digress. I still want Kristen to adopt a baby who happens to be BabyPhoenix (the perfect name for Ejole's baby because it will rise again), but for now, I'd settle for them to bring Sydney home to her mommy Nicole and she can live happily ever after with her daughter.

Days just can't get nothing right.
I am oh so ready for Sydney to be made nicole's daughter. It's long over due. We have had too many Sydole anvils I won't be satisfied until they make sydole happen.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 23 2012, 09:23 AM
Days seriously needs to be vistited by the Ghost of Christmas Future......if they don't change their ways I see something new this time next year in their time slot.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

trojangal
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 25 2012, 01:16 PM
I agree with Lysie. NB herself said she hated to see Chloe destroyed last time, and was saying now Chloe is back to her old self. Instead, we get yet another woman addicted to Daniel's "charms". Makes no sense either, since Danloe had closure during the reboot when Chloe left, and she was fine with Dannifer neither had any indication that they were still in love.
But weren't MarDar the ones that wrote Chloe off not TomSell?
When the reboot happened & MarDar came on board Nadia, Louise &, Crystal & Bren were all let go. Seems like TomSell wants to redo everything MarDar did so I guess Chloe's exit will be revised LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM
Monday ("Marlena Reveals the Truth")
Marlena comes clean to John; Kayla and Caroline receive some shocking news; Chloe refuses to leave Daniel's home.
NE Spoilers for the week of January 7th

Chloe is extremely anxious to tell the truth about Parker's paternity

Sami and Rafe are caught in pre-wedding romance

Gabi decides who she wants to be the Godfather

Daniel reassures Jennifer their relationship is okay

EJ plans to go to the next level with Sami

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Chloe is extremely anxious to tell the truth about Parker's paternity - I am so mad!

Sami and Rafe are caught in pre-wedding romance - Like i didn't see this a mile away.

Gabi decides who she wants to be the Godfather - i don't care.

Daniel reassures Jennifer their relationship is okay - I really really don't care.

EJ plans to go to the next level with Sami - What an idiot!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply