Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,759 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Dec 31 2012, 02:50 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 02:43 PM
Ej had character growth last year with Nicole and was all about only being with someone who accepted him for who he is. Shame all Tomsell care about is using him as Safe angst while taking away all his dignity and stripping him of everything that made his character enjoyable. At this point as sad I'd be if James left I would not blame him in the least. :shame:
I don't agree regardless, but wasn't that for only about three weeks?
I'll just agree to disagree. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 03:18 PM
lysie
Hopeless_Dreamer
Ej had character growth last year with Nicole and was all about only being with someone who accepted him for who he is. Shame all Tomsell care about is using him as Safe angst while taking away all his dignity and stripping him of everything that made his character enjoyable. At this point as sad I'd be if James left I would not blame him in the least. :shame:
I think it goes without saying that we'll disagree, but I'm literally unsure of what time period you're referring to.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM
Monday January 7:

Marlena confesses to John that she's known about Brady and Kristen's affair for some time now.
John decides to check into a hotel after realizing Marlena still isn't being straight with him.
You know what else pisses me off about this? They probably have this conversation at Horton Square... heaven forbid we see them at HOME in their townhouse!

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Dec 31 2012, 03:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
lysie
Hopeless_Dreamer
I think it goes without saying that we'll disagree, but I'm literally unsure of what time period you're referring to.
I'm referring to the Fall of 2011 at the end of DH's reign and at the beginning of MarDar's.
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 03:26 PM
lysie
Dec 31 2012, 03:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm referring to the Fall of 2011 at the end of DH's reign and at the beginning of MarDar's.
Okay. Thanks!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Tammy
Angie79
Monday January 7:

Marlena confesses to John that she's known about Brady and Kristen's affair for some time now.
John decides to check into a hotel after realizing Marlena still isn't being straight with him.
You know what else pisses me off about this? They probably have this conversation at Horton Square... heaven forbid we see them at HOME in their townhouse!
I am not sure there are any sets left except for the pub, coffeehouse and HTS,.along with various hotel rooms. All the homes except for the Kyriakis mansion have disappeared into the land of lost sets.

Tammy
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 31 2012, 03:34 PM
Tammy
Angie79
Monday January 7:

I am not sure there are any sets left except for the pub, coffeehouse and HTS,.along with various hotel rooms. All the homes except for the Kyriakis mansion have disappeared into the land of lost sets.
And Jennifers house. ^o)

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Tammy
Angie79
Monday January 7:

The Kiriakis mansion was on today and last week.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

So chloe is going to talk to bff nicole about getting daniel back. Wonder if nicole clues in chloe how she tried that already and didnt suceed

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 31 2012, 03:48 PM
magicsteacher
Tammy
Angie79
Monday January 7:

That is why I included the Kyriakis mansion but I did forget the Horton house. Where do all these other people live now?

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 31 2012, 04:38 PM
lysie
Dec 31 2012, 03:48 PM
magicsteacher
Tammy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That is why I included the Kyriakis mansion but I did forget the Horton house. Where do all these other people live now?
Sorry. I don't know what word I thought "except" was.

Personally, I think they've been doing a much better job with sets lately.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Why the heck does Daniel get all these women all over him? He is boring, unattractive and an idiot! lol I'd rather watch a Chloe/Brady/Kristen triangle.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Dec 31 2012, 01:00 PM
So after spending all this alone time with EJ, Sami finally decides that Rafe is the man she wants, but of course the truth about Will being the father of Gabi's baby will put them on opposite sides and once again, Sami will decide that because she can't be with Rafe, EJ is her next best bet. This triangle isn't playing out very evenly, is it? It's very clear who the man is she really wants to be with.
I am so mad about this!

I DO not want EJ to be her second choice.. is this what he deserves? I think not. EJ move on,.. please :-/ See the light! I want his old self back..

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 01:00 PM
So Sami once again tells Ej he's her back up choice and Ej still sticks around, he's so pathetic. Someone please give this guy his balls back and give him some dignity. This is NOT entertaining in the least. :shame:
Amen! ^o)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Hmmm, wonder who was eavesdropping at the hospital....

Chad, Kristen, Nicole, Chloe are all three viable suspects. One of them will announce that the baby is not Nick's. Eric will refuse to conclude the ceremony.

lily20

3WishGenie
Dec 31 2012, 04:45 PM
Why the heck does Daniel get all these women all over him? He is boring, unattractive and an idiot! lol I'd rather watch a Chloe/Brady/Kristen triangle.
i agree. he's not attractive at all. he looks dirty,,smelly and sweaty and he acts like a dog. have no idea what any of these women see in him

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

rfsexton
Dec 31 2012, 04:55 PM
Hmmm, wonder who was eavesdropping at the hospital....

Chad, Kristen, Nicole, Chloe are all three viable suspects. One of them will announce that the baby is not Nick's. Eric will refuse to conclude the ceremony.
Saw on another site that it is Chad who blows the whistle.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

lysie
Hopeless_Dreamer
No, it lasted about three months, which is still a short period of time, but it wasn't three weeks. Regardless of however long it was, EJ showed more character growth within those three months than he has during his entire stint on Days.

lysie
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Dec 31 2012, 05:03 PM
lysie
Hopeless_Dreamer
No, it lasted about three months, which is still a short period of time, but it wasn't three weeks. Regardless of however long it was, EJ showed more character growth within those three months than he has during his entire stint on Days.
Like I said. I still don't agree. I don't think that period of time was any different than every other brief incarnation we've had of EJ. I assume it's all in which version of the character each person happens to enjoy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Dec 31 2012, 05:03 PM
lysie
Hopeless_Dreamer
ITA. Kristen is seriously showing him up in the scheming/bad behavior dept! I much prefer bad boy EJ, at least he's entertaining. The current version is a snoozefest. The way he's floating around, I almost feel like he's been relegated to a supporting role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply