Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,818 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 1 2013, 03:38 PM
In trying to get to her date with Daniel, Jennifer trips and bumps her head, knocking her unconscious.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Is this really a spoiler? Or did somebody put that in as a joke? Honest to god, just when I think this bullshit with Jennifer and Daniel can't possibly get any lamer and ridiculous, I read this utter nonsense. What the hell is wrong with the people writing this show? :fp2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jan 2 2013, 03:52 AM
I am still waiting on some really good spoilers on Nicole and Eric. I am not thrilled so far.
Seems like this week is devoted to Nabi/Bristen stories. Which is fine. I'd rather they not rush things with Eric and Nicole. Eric is a priest. I'd like to see him fight to keep his vows. Also, I still would like to see them address Nicole's actions back in 2000, choosing Kate's money over love. That's not something one forgets.

Mason
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 2 2013, 09:55 AM
Laufeyson
Jan 2 2013, 03:52 AM
I am still waiting on some really good spoilers on Nicole and Eric. I am not thrilled so far.
Seems like this week is devoted to Nabi/Bristen stories. Which is fine. I'd rather they not rush things with Eric and Nicole. Eric is a priest. I'd like to see him fight to keep his vows. Also, I still would like to see them address Nicole's actions back in 2000, choosing Kate's money over love. That's not something one forgets.
Yeah, if there's any story that should be moving slowly, it's this one, and I'm glad that it is moving slowly so far.

Although, because it's probably the story that, overall, I'm enjoying the most right now, I would appreciate actually seeing it while it moves at a languid pace.

Lil
Member Avatar

I actually am not even a Chloe fan and I feel bad for her judging by these spoilers lol But I have to say I will be thrilled to see more Kate. LK rocks.

Tammy
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 2 2013, 04:35 AM
Panda Panda
Jan 2 2013, 04:31 AM
Mason
Jan 1 2013, 09:13 PM
Tammy
Jan 1 2013, 08:49 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepsoooo laughable! So help me if Sami says something to Brady along the lines of, "How can you do this to Mom and John!" I will punch my TV!!!!
I am looking forward to the scene where Sami is supposed to lash out at Kristen, however. If Kristen doesn't eat her for breakfast, I'll be sorely disappointed.
Well Sami runs away crying, so maybe Kristen smacks her? lol
If Kristen slaps Sami, I'll never say a bad word about this show for eternity.
Anyone who slaps Sami is my new best friend for LIFE! :fight:

blueskies
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 2 2013, 04:40 AM
annie21
Jan 2 2013, 12:04 AM
In trying to get to her date with Daniel, Jennifer trips and bumps her head, knocking her unconscious.

This would have been a good opportunity to have Jennifer wake up and get her old personality back (intelligence, wit, discernment, strength, maturity, etc.) But no, I guess we're still stuck with pod-Jennifer, who, if you count the Daysaster explosion, has been in peril/injured at least four times since TomSell came back on board. Ridiculous.

How many accidents can Jennifer get into. Hell, her whole body has been operated on in more ways than one! Whats gonna be left of her?

The role of Jennifer Hortons hands is now being played by Charity Rahmer.
:roflol:

This made my day.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21

Since it's her head I guess it's safe to assume no damage.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Jan 2 2013, 08:52 AM
Partnersincrime

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Is this really a spoiler? Or did somebody put that in as a joke? Honest to god, just when I think this bullshit with Jennifer and Daniel can't possibly get any lamer and ridiculous, I read this utter nonsense. What the hell is wrong with the people writing this show? :fp2:
Hmm. How about "Jennifer chokes on her chewing gum while walking down the street to meet Daniel for lunch, and sustains a broken rib when a Good Samaritan gives her the Heimlich maneuver."

It couldn't be more ridiculous than what TIIC are already doing with the character. Gawd, I'm embarrassed for the weak, inept, simpering ninny that is third-run Jennifer.

CatherineEarnshaw

If Sami defends J/M to Brady I will be happy

Ljay
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 1 2013, 04:31 PM
Partnersincrime
Sneak Peeks: Week of January 7

Rafe shares his generous wedding gift with Nick

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3361-days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-7-edition
A penguin in a tux?

Anyone else seeing how close they are making Rafe and Nicole? Platonic relationship? I wonder for just how long?

JMO

lysie
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 2 2013, 09:48 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 1 2013, 04:31 PM
Partnersincrime
Sneak Peeks: Week of January 7

Rafe shares his generous wedding gift with Nick

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3361-days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-7-edition
A penguin in a tux?

Anyone else seeing how close they are making Rafe and Nicole? Platonic relationship? I wonder for just how long?

JMO
Im pretty sure that's Nick Fallon not Nicole. And not Nicky Alamain.

james0479
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 2 2013, 12:54 PM
james0479
Jan 2 2013, 04:40 AM
annie21

This would have been a good opportunity to have Jennifer wake up and get her old personality back (intelligence, wit, discernment, strength, maturity, etc.) But no, I guess we're still stuck with pod-Jennifer, who, if you count the Daysaster explosion, has been in peril/injured at least four times since TomSell came back on board. Ridiculous.

How many accidents can Jennifer get into. Hell, her whole body has been operated on in more ways than one! Whats gonna be left of her?

The role of Jennifer Hortons hands is now being played by Charity Rahmer.
:roflol:

This made my day.
:)

I was hoping someone would "get" it. Lol.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 2 2013, 10:23 AM
I actually am not even a Chloe fan and I feel bad for her judging by these spoilers lol But I have to say I will be thrilled to see more Kate. LK rocks.
from what i read from sid chloe think she and daniel are soulmates and she happy and relieved phillp no longer in her life it seem phillp and chloe no longer friends

days can still treat fans like crap even when the characters no longer in show look this how phloe fan being treat off screen philp is no longer parker father and no in good terms with chloe just like when brady and chloe broke offscreen too

Lil
Member Avatar

^ Ugh. I ADORE Philip so this really blows chunks.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chloe finds someone to help her win Daniel back - and away from Jenn.
with nadia and james did short days promo for Rose Parade

it could be ej to get back on daniel switch the result

annie21

I'm still trying to figure out why TomSell are putting Jennifer back in the hospital again. Why now? And why have such a lame reason (rushing to meet Daniel and tripping)? Surely there is some significance -- even if it's contrived and plot-driven.

-- Did they need to stall for time while Daniel had his interaction with Chloe? If so, they could have just had Jennifer get a phone call or get stuck in traffic or have to change her outfit a few more times.

-- Did they want to show the contrast between Jennifer in trouble and Daniel glowing with happiness with his son and ex?

-- Did they want Jennifer to try to call Daniel only to have him not return her calls or be available? (Like when she tried to reach Jack after her heart surgery)

-- Conversely, did they want Jennifer's accident to be what tears Daniel away from his son/Chloe to go rushing off to the hospital -- thus letting us know that, in a pinch, he will choose Jennifer over them?

-- Are they gearing up for Jennifer to go psycho again -- this time over Chloe -- and they want to blame it on her bump on the head?

-- Or are they just continuing along their path of generally making Jennifer look pathetic, hapless, and weak, as they have throughout most of this third run?

I don't get it. Why this? Why now?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 31 2012, 12:09 PM
Jennifer ends up in the hospital after a sudden injury.
Fatal blow to the head?

bomber
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 4 2013, 01:22 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why TomSell are putting Jennifer back in the hospital again. Why now? And why have such a lame reason (rushing to meet Daniel and tripping)? Surely there is some significance -- even if it's contrived and plot-driven.

-- Conversely, did they want Jennifer's accident to be what tears Daniel away from his son/Chloe to go rushing off to the hospital -- thus letting us know that, in a pinch, he will choose Jennifer over them?

This one for sure. Tom would never stay with another woman if Alice was hurt.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it Daily Spoilers wk January 7th

1/7, Sami butts heads with Brady and Kristen; Marlena admits to knowing about Brady's relationship; Kayla and Caroline get unexpected news; Chloe shows up at Daniel's home.

1/8, Jennifer hurts herself in her rush to get to Daniel; Cameron realizes Nick couldn't have fathered Gabi's baby.

1/9, Chloe tells Nicole she will win Daniel back; as Gabi and Nick's loved ones prepare for the wedding, someone watches from the shadows.

1/10, Rafe tells Sami he wants to be together; Chad brings Gabi a surprise; Kate and Chloe have a confrontation.

1/11, Chloe finds a friend in her quest to win Daniel back; Hope interrupts Rafe and Sami; Nick objects to Will being the baby's godfather; Rafe brings Gabi good news.

AFaithL

Wow. That's a whooooooole lot of Gabi.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply