Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 7th; *Updated 1/1*
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 12:23 AM (45,215 Views)
lily20

Ljay
Dec 26 2012, 06:55 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 26 2012, 06:11 PM
I can't see Chloe leaving town with Daniel's son. No one in Salem would allow it. Daniel is their Savior after all. Sounds like either Chloe or Parker dies. Given this show's history of tormenting and killing off children, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed off Parker.

Im betting Chloes cancer comes back. She was afraid of that when she was carrying Parker. Nadia's only gonna be on for a few months, right? That would give her long enough to tell shes dying and leave Parker to his rightful father, Daniel.

JMO
no offense but this makes me sick :puke:
hope this doesn't happen.

why can't jennifer give birth to her own orangeglow spawn? why the writers think it's necessary to take chloe's kid away and give it to jenhag

they should've brought back daniel's dead wife instead.
chloe is too good for this crap.
Edited by lily20, Dec 26 2012, 07:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lily20
Dec 26 2012, 07:14 PM
Ljay
LanaluvsBroe
I can't see Chloe leaving town with Daniel's son. No one in Salem would allow it. Daniel is their Savior after all. Sounds like either Chloe or Parker dies. Given this show's history of tormenting and killing off children, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed off Parker.

Im betting Chloes cancer comes back. She was afraid of that when she was carrying Parker. Nadia's only gonna be on for a few months, right? That would give her long enough to tell shes dying and leave Parker to his rightful father, Daniel.

JMO

why can't jennifer give birth to her own orangeglow spawn?
No offense, but your own suggestion makes me sick. :puke:

lily20

nocturnalblondie
Dec 26 2012, 07:16 PM
lily20
Ljay
LanaluvsBroe

JMO

my suggestion makes me sick too:P But I rather that then chloe giving her kid to jennifer.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 26 2012, 05:16 PM
Chloe is extremely anxious to tell the truth about Parker's paternity

There you go, confirmation that the assholes in charge are once again rewriting history and making for sacrifices for Daniel Fucking Jonas. :flipoff: :flipoff: Could someone please enlighten me on why all this damage and throwing other characters/couples under the bus is constantly done for this sleazy character played by a mediocre actor? If anyone can shed some light on this, I would appreciate it because I just cannot figure out why he is worth all this bullshit. :flipoff: :puke:

Ljay
Member Avatar

lily20
Dec 26 2012, 07:19 PM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 26 2012, 07:16 PM
lily20
Ljay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSounds like either Chloe or Parker dies.

my suggestion makes me sick too:P But I rather that then chloe giving her kid to jennifer.

Hell, y'all I didnt mean to make anyone sick, LOL But I said Daniel NOT Jennifer. Maybe Dan will drop her and find him a woman that would make a good mother...That is IF any of this happens. Chloe might want to go back to doing concerts for the Opera for all we know, LOL (More power to her, I say)
JMO
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

lily20
Dec 26 2012, 07:09 PM
lumifan4life
Dec 26 2012, 06:53 PM
lily20
Dec 26 2012, 06:50 PM
lumifan4life
Dec 26 2012, 06:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
chloe was never in love with philip.
I really hate that it appears the writers are finally giving danloe their baby back to only cause angst for fucking dannifer.
wish it was but this isn't about reuniting danloe at all.
I never thought Chloe was in love with Philip but did he have to lose another kid for the likes of Dan? Why am I asking that because of course he did, lol.

Unless SC leaves when his contract is up assuming it's up when NB leaves the show in the spring, then no it's not about reuniting Danloe. Either way Chloe isn't staying in Salem. How she'll leave is still a mystery.
I know you didn't:)I just meant chloe has no reason to screw philip over since they were never a couple but you meant the writers.
yeah everyone gets screwed over for daniel.

I hope SC leaves. but not holding my breath. If the writers kill off chloe and give her kid to dannifer that shit isn't gonna fly with the viewers. their golden couple is going to be hated a million times more than they already are.
no one will ever accept them

tomsell are fucking idiots.
Actually Chloe taking Parker from Philip who happens to be offscreen and we don't get to see him lose his kid and the agony he must be going through is a perfect example of Chloe screwing Philip over. It has nothing to do with them not being in love. Philip left town with Parker thinking he was his son. Now he loses him, yet another child he's lost in the last 8 years or so because Chloe wants another ride on Dan's magic thing. That's the only reason this crap is even happening, lol.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Dec 26 2012, 07:26 PM
lily20
lumifan4life
lily20
Dec 26 2012, 06:50 PM

I never thought Chloe was in love with Philip but did he have to lose another kid for the likes of Dan? Why am I asking that because of course he did, lol.

Unless SC leaves when his contract is up assuming it's up when NB leaves the show in the spring, then no it's not about reuniting Danloe. Either way Chloe isn't staying in Salem. How she'll leave is still a mystery.
I know you didn't:)I just meant chloe has no reason to screw philip over since they were never a couple but you meant the writers.

I hope SC leaves. but not holding my breath. If the writers kill off chloe and give her kid to dannifer that shit isn't gonna fly with the viewers. their golden couple is going to be hated a million times more than they already are.

Actually Chloe taking Parker from Philip who happens to be offscreen and we don't get to see him lose his kid and the agony he must be going through is a perfect example of Chloe screwing Philip over. It has nothing to do with them not being in love. Philip left town with Parker thinking he was his son. Now he loses him, yet another child he's lost in the last 8 years or so because Chloe wants another ride on Dan's magic thing. That's the only reason this crap is even happening, lol.
what i'd like to know is if victor will feel any sympathy towards his son since he seems to put daniels over phillips hiding pics of parker ect

trojangal
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 26 2012, 07:31 PM
lumifan4life
lily20
lumifan4life

what i'd like to know is if victor will feel any sympathy towards his son since he seems to put daniels over phillips hiding pics of parker ect
I guess TomSell want us to believe Vic cares more about his Dan his step-son's feelings
than Phillip his son's feelings .

Ljay
Member Avatar

trojangal
Dec 26 2012, 07:35 PM
Harmony233
Dec 26 2012, 07:31 PM
lumifan4life
lily20

I guess TomSell want us to believe Vic cares more about his Dan his step-son's feelings
than Phillip his son's feelings

Whoever was writing when Marlena came back did the same thing with her and Carrie. Sami was obsolete.
I understand loving your step children and god-children. But you know there has to be a point where they love their blood child/children in a bonded way...

No offense to anyone. I, myself, am adopted.
JMO

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kyan
Dec 26 2012, 06:36 PM
I would watch this if they reused the David Martin/Susan Hunter storyline with Daniel as David. One can dream.
For anyone else who may be wondering...

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/characters/martins.html

annie21

The timing doesn't work for them to leave town together. NB is wrapping up now, and her last airdate will be in the spring. SC's contract is up in March or so, which means if he left then, his last airdate would be sometime in July.

trojangal
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 26 2012, 07:24 PM
Daytime
Dec 26 2012, 05:16 PM

There you go, confirmation that the assholes in charge are once again rewriting history and making for sacrifices for Daniel Fucking Jonas. :flipoff: :flipoff: Could someone please enlighten me on why all this damage and throwing other characters/couples under the bus is constantly done for this sleazy character played by a mediocre actor? If anyone can shed some light on this, I would appreciate it because I just cannot figure out why he is worth all this bullshit. :flipoff: :puke:
While I hate the thought of Chloe & Parker being brought back to cause angst for Dannifer .
I still think the original plan back in 2010/2011 was for the paternity test to be a mix up or double switch & Dan was eventually going to be revealed as the dad. Why things changed who knows
maybe it was because MarDar took over & Nadis was fired but since no one ever questioned Caroline & ran another test the paternity was always subject to being changed at a later date. you would have thought Kate, Vic,Phillip or Dan would have wanted a confirming paternity test

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nadia must be returning just to get paid, it most definately isn't because the powers that be offered an interesting
storyline. It's absolutely awful! :puke:
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 26 2012, 08:10 PM.

lily20

Harmony233
Dec 26 2012, 06:49 PM
poor phillip i feel bad for the phloe fans
phloe fans should've seen it coming. I feel more bad for the danloe fans. Tomsell is giving them their danloe baby only to give it to dannifer. how much does that SUCK!
Edited by lily20, Dec 26 2012, 08:08 PM.

smbashi

Why are they so obsessed with Dr Orange Douche? I'm so tired of them ruining Chloe for him.

smbashi

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 26 2012, 06:12 PM
lily20
Dec 26 2012, 06:08 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 26 2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:

I was never Philip's biggest fan but I would gladly take Philip as Parker's father over Dr. Douche. I hate that they're taking Philip's son and Kate's grandson away. Especially with Philip offscreen! This is beyond contrived. And all to create angst for their golden couple. Fuck off Tomlin :flipoff:
no be real. you just hate the fact that danloe have a kid together.
I hate the fact that Danloe ever happened. At all. So yes, you are correct. Anything that ties Chloe to Daniel pisses me off.
I agree with everything you said Lana. I'm not a Philip fan either but I feel bad for him too. Add him to the long list of characters screwed by the lust for Dr Douche.

lumifan4life

lily20
Dec 26 2012, 08:08 PM
Harmony233
Dec 26 2012, 06:49 PM
poor phillip i feel bad for the phloe fans
phloe fans should've seen it coming. I feel more bad for the danloe fans. Tomsell is giving them their danloe baby only to give it to dannifer. how much does that SUCK!
I'm not a Phloe or a Danloe fan but I do think it sucks that Philip is losing his son to Dan. And I think Chloe sucks for taking Philip's kid away to give him to Dan just because she wants to boink him again. Has she no shame? Of course not. I personally would love for Philip to take Parker back and run both Chloe and Dannifer over.

Ljay
Member Avatar

I wonder if they are changing paternity for Parker that there will be more ? Lord knows there are some parentage that are questionable.

Curious..

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ej plans to take Sami to the next level, gag me! If she turns him down flat, which I suspect she might, <I mean, seeing as how fickle the bitch is lately>I'll lol in his face. If she goes with him and goes to the next level, I have one thing to say to both of them: SOMEBODY USE SOME DAMN BIRTH CONTROL! Because neither of them need another kid.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ljay
Dec 26 2012, 08:55 PM
I wonder if they are changing paternity for Parker that there will be more ? Lord knows there are some parentage that are questionable.

Curious..
It's some parentage that's questionable, however it's ridiculous if the ptb change Parker's paternity throwing Chloe
and Phillip under the bus just to prop up Dr. Sleaze.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply