Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Yet ANOTHER Return?
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 10:37 AM (1,410 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Although I haven't seen any official news on this, I read it on the other board that Jon Lindstrom is returning as Kevin, he starts taping January 7th, which I guess, if true, makes him appear in February?

If true this is awesome news. I think it probably is. It makes sense because Lucy is back and she did have a picture of him clear as day on her desk (along with her and Sigmund!).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I noticed that picture of Kevin too and wondered if that meant he'd be returning.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hmm. Now I just read he could be back as Ryan. LOL. Seriously? Ron has such a fascination with villains. Ugh. But it might be alright. Could really give Lynne something to sink her teeth into ultimately. She is around through March (though I'm assuming April because of the anniversary) after all, so are we really gonna have to sit through another 3 months of Nurses Ball talk? I love that it's coming back but I feel like we've been hearing about it for years now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I thought about starting another thread for this but I don't know. It's just based on talk from the other board but ... those wondering about Rachel Ames? She reportedly only left GH to take care of her husband, who passed, so she is able to come back to work. Her health is a concern and she has reservations about being able to memorize lines. :( I hope she returns while she, sigh, can. I think she, Lesley and even Bobbie are 100% necessary to be on the canvas.

Meprincess

So happy he's returning. I love Kevin

Mason

Would love to see Kevin and Lucy officially reunited on GH -- their cameo for Lila's memorial in 2004 was far too brief/ambiguous to make very much of.

And I wouldn't be too upset if Ryan showed up first. There's no doubt in my mind that Kevin wouldn't be far behind even if that was the case.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I hope he rreturn!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I would love to see Kevin and Lucy reunited. I still hate remembering that she didn't end up with him on Port Charles. I never forgave that show for that.

Mason

Crazygirl
Dec 23 2012, 05:12 PM
I would love to see Kevin and Lucy reunited. I still hate remembering that she didn't end up with him on Port Charles. I never forgave that show for that.
Even though Brown and Esensten didn't have the benefit of knowing that the show was going to end when it did, the fact that it wrapped with Lucy and Ian paired romantically was nevertheless an abomination.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 23 2012, 10:42 AM
Hmm. Now I just read he could be back as Ryan. LOL. Seriously? Ron has such a fascination with villains. Ugh. But it might be alright. Could really give Lynne something to sink her teeth into ultimately. She is around through March (though I'm assuming April because of the anniversary) after all, so are we really gonna have to sit through another 3 months of Nurses Ball talk? I love that it's coming back but I feel like we've been hearing about it for years now.
Ryan was 200x more thrilling than his twin Kevin, though. Damn, how I miss 1993 General Hospital

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply