|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|What would YOU do next?; GH verison|
|Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 05:49 PM (670 Views)|
|Nate||Dec 23 2012, 05:49 PM Post #1|
My two favorite characters
|Nate||Dec 23 2012, 05:57 PM Post #2|
My two favorite characters
Trey - Lives through the car ride, but only surives in a long term coma. He goes to a hospital in CA and may have a return in the future.
Steve - Heather espaces once again and kidnaps Olivia at gun point. She goes to kill Olivia, but Steve shows up to save her. Steve jumps infront of the bullet and dies. Heather leaves GH and goes to jail.
Ned - TBA
|AllmyDaysatGh||Dec 23 2012, 09:27 PM Post #3|
Starr, Todd, John, Britt, Sabrina, Kate, Michael, Kristina, Jerry & Sam.
They'd all die in an epic Port Charles earthquake/tsunami.
Claudia Zacchara, Jasper Jax, Ric Lansing, Morgan Corinthos, Lucky Spencer
I would have Sonny go into a deep, rageful depression over losing Kristina, Bambi & Kate.
Jax & Carly would get closer after the disaster and want to work on their relationship. Jax will help Carly through her grief over losing Michael. They would want their family to all be in on place again so they'd withdraw Morgan out of boarding school & attempt to surprise him there in the process. Cliffhanger Friday: They go into Morgan's room & find him in bed f*cking w/some little boy.
Claudia & Ric would resurface in town together somehow. I would make them an item, which would further fuel Sonny's anger. Claudia will reunite with Johnny & they'd deal with the newfound fact that they're really Mother & Son. I would restore their close bond and position them in the mob again, with high power. Ric would also get back into Alexis & Molly's orbit and see their grief over losing Kristina & Sam as an advantage to getting closer with them (mainly Molly).
Johnny would turn back into the badass, likeable mobster w/a heart of gold that he used to be
A.J would fall off the wagon over Michael dying. Liz would be by his side trying her best to get him out of it and they'd get closer. Lucky would return to PC in hopes of restoring his relationship w/Liz and Aiden.
I'd continue the Lulu/Dante/Maxie surrogate story but have Lulu surprisingly get pregnant too along the way & actually carry and deliver the baby to term. Then she'd end up w/two babies (LOL), unless...Maxie ends up having a stillbirth. Idk.
That's just a little of what I'd personally do.
|Shick||Dec 23 2012, 09:52 PM Post #4|
DO NOT MESS WITH SHARON!! >:O Sharon Case <3
I can't express to you how awesome I think this would be! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Except for Kate....In my fantasy, she'd survive
|Kevin_Buchanan||Dec 23 2012, 10:35 PM Post #5|
Nothing needs to change much on GH. It's really good right now.
1) FIRE Kirsten Storms(Maxie) and replace her with Jen Lilley.
2) Sign Tristan Rogers(Robert) and Ian Buchanan(Duke) to a contract.
3) Go back to the previous opening with updated shots of the cast including imporant ones not on contract. Have 2 different openings a la ONE LIFE.
4) Keep all ONE LIFE characters on the show---Todd, Starr & McBain--- on the show, unless IF ONE LIFE does indeed return, then those 3 could be worked slowly back onto ONE LIFE, or maybe be on both.
5) End the stupid Maxie as a surrogate story.
6) Sign Kristina Wagner(Felicia) to a contract.
7) Bring back Jackie Zeman(Bobbie).
8) Have Kate cured of the lousy Connie once and for all.
9) Don't kill off Steve and either keep Scott Reeves or re-cast.
10) End this Robin stuff in about 6 months, work out a contract to keep Kimberly McCullough(Robin).
11) Like the idea of Trey going into a coma instead of being killed off, recast with a more age appropriate actor.
12) Bring back Lucky Spencer with or without Jonathan Jackson.
13) Bring back Melissa Archer(Natalie) so she can tell off McBain and Sam, and get full custody of Liam, limited run.
14) Bring back Wally Kurth(Ned), Robin Christopher(Skye) on contract.
15) Bring back Kassie DePaiva(Blair), Florencia Lozano(Téa) & Ted King(Tomas) to wrap up the Tomas/Alcazar mess---Tomas is the real man, Alcazar is an alias when Tomas was undercover (temp short term appearances, hopefully ONE LIFE returns with all 3 back on ONE LIFE).
16) Kill off Sabrina, Felix, and Jerry Jacks.
17) Ingo Rademacher back full time as Jasper Jacks.
18) Stuart Damon as back alive Alan Quartermaine.
19) Tyler Christopher back as Nikolas Cassadine.
20) Bring back Lucas Jones.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Dec 23 2012, 10:40 PM.
|Bright Eyes||Dec 23 2012, 11:12 PM Post #6|
Skye + Lila Rae
Robyn Richard's Maxie
The Wards (Recasts)
Sean + Tiffany
Lee + Gail Baldwin
Scotty + Serena + Christina
Tom + Simone + Tommy (Recasts)
BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD:
Everyone else not mentioned would be written out.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Dec 23 2012, 11:13 PM.
|EJ_SamiFF||Dec 24 2012, 02:40 AM Post #7|
Until next time < 3
Sarah Brown as Carly
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 24 2012, 02:41 AM.
|Nate||May 19 2013, 03:02 PM Post #8|
My two favorite characters
Spinelli to recurring.
Connie to recurring.
Scott to contract.
Lucy to contract.
Monica to contract.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|