Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R; updated 12/23
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 06:20 PM (2,274 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Ridge is indeed coming back, but a new twist is in the works. It has been said that Ronn and Brad were seen having lunch recently and the rumor mill has it that Ronn is taking a second thought about coming back and may be about to change his mind. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Say it isn't so!!! Since Moss has left BB what has he done besides his garage reality show. Nada Zip Nothing!! If he does come back and I for one prefer he not what are the odds that he will say he did it for his fans. If not, Brad has his replacement ready to sign the dotted line and waiting in the wings. Come on Brad this has taken long enough!!! Make up your mind!!!......Looks like the triangle between Liam/Steffy/Hope is not over by a long shot. One of the ladies is going to end up pregnant. I will say that this boring and too long of a triangle is going to end right after the new year, hopefully...I am hearing the winner in this race will be Hope as she turns on the Logan gene of seduction and a totally new and improved Hope Logan will emerge.........Another falls from grace as Caroline goes over the balcony and ends up in the hospital thanks to her Uncle Bill. Is this the 2nd or 3rd time we have played this story?

YOUNG & RESTLESS: Stephen Nicolas has taped his last show are you surprised? Not me. There's no love lost between Nichols and JFP it was inevitable he'd be let go. Too bad that Kay will not have her son around. I have always liked Nicholas who is one hell of an actor and had a lot of potential until they destroyed his character. I really hoped when he came to Genoa he would be the one to bring down Victor. He has as much money and power, but I guess Victor Newman will never be beaten. It is a shame that the writers didn't do more with Nicolas rather than resurrecting the same old worn out story between Jack and Victor...... Also leaving is Jessica Heap who plays Eden. How many times are they going to recast this character? Get rid of her once and for all!!!......Finally Lauren and Michael will be getting some sort of story thanks to their son Fen, when Lauren finds another cell phone in Fen's possession, sadly this whole Fenn/Jamie thing is going nowhere. If they are going to do a story on bullying then lets get to it otherwise this is a waste of time........Looks like that DNA of a Newman who becomes just like Victor is turning out to be Victoria. Makes sense Victor/Victoria and this girl becomes her father's daughter in more ways then one. Look our Adam!!!!....Adam tries to reach out to Chelsea but she is enjoying herself with the hot detective from New York.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Loose lips is a joke. The spoiler about Chelsea/Alex they took from the Xmas promo, and they act like they're breaking the news or something. Spoilers from SOD indicate that Chadam are sticking together..

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 23 2012, 06:23 PM
Loose lips is a joke. The spoiler about Chelsea/Alex they took from the Xmas promo, and they act like they're breaking the news or something. Spoilers from SOD indicate that Chadam are sticking together..
I just post whatever I find..

If you guys prefer that I not post Loose Lips, let me know... :)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

No no no Daytime, keep posting it!! :D I get a kick out of reading it most of the time, it was just my opinion on the "spoilers" they find for their site

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah this bitch kills me, I hardly ever agree with her but its funny to read. She complains about basically every single story but doesn't ever really give valid reasons as to why she dislikes something

Although I'm certain 'Chalex' would be a good pairing, I want Chelsea and Adam to stay together for the sake of my Sharon.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Soaptown needs a real insider or just get rid of the Loose Lips section.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 23 2012, 07:21 PM
Yeah this bitch kills me, I hardly ever agree with her but its funny to read. She complains about basically every single story but doesn't ever really give valid reasons as to why she dislikes something

Although I'm certain 'Chalex' would be a good pairing, I want Chelsea and Adam to stay together for the sake of my Sharon.
They have destroyed my Chadam and I was all excited for Chalex damn these ppl! I don't know if Shick is coming but if not, get Sharon her own man instead of her latching on to someone else's all the time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 23 2012, 06:30 PM
Shick
Dec 23 2012, 06:23 PM

I'm grateful for any spoilers and I don't expect any of them to be 100% accurate, a lot are misleading or can be taken many ways and can come from any site.
Thank you for the spoilers that you post, I promise, I don't hold you accountable if they're wrong. lol

kelly777
Member Avatar

Well "Loose Lips" kind of sizes it up for me. "Loose" to me means it can be anything and everything even including a promo. Lately all of the spoilers are not quite cracked up to what they are supposed to be anyway. So keep on posting. I'm happy to find these all in one place so I appreciate it. Thanks again!
Edited by kelly777, Dec 24 2012, 03:50 AM.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:badmood: UGH The triangle of Doom from B&B comes back & new Hopeless reemerges.... Will Hopeless still be fucking boring as shit?

babyjazz
Member Avatar

Someone please fill me in a missing story line? I think I'm missing something. What about the knife Ricky had? Daisy, Paul did this storyline get cleared up and solved. I have know I idea where that went too? :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Agreed! I've been saying this crap for a year. Like Nelson Branco, Loose Lips lost their inside source and now resort to giving their opinion on the show versus an inside scoop.

Quote:

No keep on posting...please. Loose Lips entertains me.
Edited by LPS, Dec 25 2012, 01:18 PM.

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

babyjazz
Dec 24 2012, 08:58 PM
Someone please fill me in a missing story line? I think I'm missing something. What about the knife Ricky had? Daisy, Paul did this storyline get cleared up and solved. I have know I idea where that went too? :shrug:
well, we have no idea about the knife situation it was found in the sewer but wiped of fingerprints, we have no idea who released daisy or where she went, but Paul's charges were dropped by Michael, thats about all we know! :-/

bmfan
Member Avatar

Well I for one like the idea of chelsea leaving adam in the dust. He doesn't appreciate her so she should find someone who will, and it's only a matter of time before sharon knocks him on his ass when she goes back to nick.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 23 2012, 06:20 PM
BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Ridge is indeed coming back, but a new twist is in the works. It has been said that Ronn and Brad were seen having lunch recently and the rumor mill has it that Ronn is taking a second thought about coming back and may be about to change his mind. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Say it isn't so!!! Since Moss has left BB what has he done besides his garage reality show. Nada Zip Nothing!! If he does come back and I for one prefer he not what are the odds that he will say he did it for his fans. If not, Brad has his replacement ready to sign the dotted line and waiting in the wings. Come on Brad this has taken long enough!!! Make up your mind!!!......Looks like the triangle between Liam/Steffy/Hope is not over by a long shot. One of the ladies is going to end up pregnant. I will say that this boring and too long of a triangle is going to end right after the new year, hopefully...I am hearing the winner in this race will be Hope as she turns on the Logan gene of seduction and a totally new and improved Hope Logan will emerge.........Another falls from grace as Caroline goes over the balcony and ends up in the hospital thanks to her Uncle Bill. Is this the 2nd or 3rd time we have played this story?

YOUNG & RESTLESS: Stephen Nicolas has taped his last show are you surprised? Not me. There's no love lost between Nichols and JFP it was inevitable he'd be let go. Too bad that Kay will not have her son around. I have always liked Nicholas who is one hell of an actor and had a lot of potential until they destroyed his character. I really hoped when he came to Genoa he would be the one to bring down Victor. He has as much money and power, but I guess Victor Newman will never be beaten. It is a shame that the writers didn't do more with Nicolas rather than resurrecting the same old worn out story between Jack and Victor...... Also leaving is Jessica Heap who plays Eden. How many times are they going to recast this character? Get rid of her once and for all!!!......Finally Lauren and Michael will be getting some sort of story thanks to their son Fen, when Lauren finds another cell phone in Fen's possession, sadly this whole Fenn/Jamie thing is going nowhere. If they are going to do a story on bullying then lets get to it otherwise this is a waste of time........Looks like that DNA of a Newman who becomes just like Victor is turning out to be Victoria. Makes sense Victor/Victoria and this girl becomes her father's daughter in more ways then one. Look our Adam!!!!....Adam tries to reach out to Chelsea but she is enjoying herself with the hot detective from New York.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
MMmm. it's STEPHEN NICHOLS-- not Nicolas.....

I'm curious-- who is a FOJ? I mean, actors or actresses' names.... Thanks!

kelly777
Member Avatar

Friends of Jill and apparently she has an endless list to tap into. :scared: :scared: :scared:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I know that, I just wanted specific names as to who were FOJ's.....I know SB and MB are, but who else?

I just wanted to know who to expect on Y & R in the coming month! B-)
Edited by talbab1994, Dec 26 2012, 09:30 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply