Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH
Topic Started: Dec 23 2012, 06:28 PM (1,166 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Death comes to GH when Trey and Kristina head out of town and end up bumping into Connie while she is trying to dump Johnny. But the tables reverse on Connie and she is the one in need of help. Will Connie finally be gone, don't count on it. But with the recent firing of Eric Valdez you can bet he is the one who will perish. Guess that means Kristina will be sticking around and if sources are correct she will play into a future story when Ethan returns, and yes I am hearing he will but with a new face. A recast is in the works for this character as Nathan Parsons has moved on to greener pastures..... Also leaving is Scott Reeves as we have been told and he will exit sometime in February when Steve Webber will be killed off. AJ may be involved in his death not directly but that honor will go to Heather.......ABC has confirmed news that Wally Kurth, who also plays Justin on DAYS, is back at the GH studio, taping more episodes as Ned Ashton, and that is only the beginning for returnees, the news around the web is that we will see Kevin Collins played by Jon Lindstrom (who recently got engaged to Cady McClain ex Dixie AMC) will be back and starts taping the beginning of January. I am sure you noticed his photo on Lucy's desk when Sabrina and Felix visited her at CoCo cosmetics. And speaking of Lucy she holds the key or should I say the 1% that will break the tie in the fight for CEO of ELQ. But Lucy's decision does not spell the end of the ELQ battle story. Lucy continues to play Tracy against AJ. She leaves them with an offer. AJ gets Michaelís support in his bid to have Tracy removed as CEO at ELQ. He arrives at a meeting for the Nurses Ball expecting Lucy to lend her 1% share to his effort, thereby installing him as CEO and giving him the power to fund the ball. But it is not to be. Tracy maintains her position at ELQ. Monica is furious when Lucy moves back in to the mansion. Later Lucy runs into a familiar face. Will they be friend or foe?.....While some couples end 2012 with romance, some plans for the future don't go as expected. A dramatic event will change lives in 2013. The year begins with lives hanging in the balance.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish they would just cut their losses with Kristina, or at least recast. Also, I won't miss Steve, but killing him off seems unnecessary at the very least.

amb2kool

what reason would aj have to kill steve webber?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I don't think GH should axe Lindsey Morgan. I think she's more believable and better Kristina than Lexie AInsworth. I hope Trey isn't killed off, but I bet he is gonna be. Shameful imho, what was the point in bringing him on if Kate is never gonna get to know her son! Hopefully Johnny dies in the wreck, but rather the truth be revealed about him first. GH is making a mistake in killing off a Steve Webber, he's a legacy character, Dr. Steve Hardy's grandson and namesake, Heather & Jeff's son, Elizabeth's brother. STUPID move. They should've kept him on the show or recast.
Glad Jon Lindstrom's coming back as Kevin. Hopefully Jackie Zeman(Bobbie), Genie Francis(Laura) & Kin Shriner(Scotty) & Carly Schroeder (Serena) will be next.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply