Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/24; Twitter/FB list, Contact info in first post
Topic Started: Dec 24 2012, 01:42 AM (16,984 Views)
maverick
Member Avatar

How about this show stop having kids for a while. It's ridiculous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I'm not sure Bryan will be gone yet for he has another year to go on his contract and their are a couple contracts of some of the ones being featured now that are up in March and April of next year and I'm not sure if those contracts will be renewed or not or if they wind up letting those people go after their contracts are up if the show does wind up ending in September of next year for I thought I read JS and SC contracts exprie next year one in April and the other maybe March and I'm not sure if the show is going to give them an extension or put them on recouring or let them go all together after their contracts are up next year and have them written out within the next month or so after their up. Anyway I'm curious as to what their going to do when JS and SC contracts are up next year are they going to let them go or are they going to put them on recourning and not have them be on cotract at all anyway I'm curious to know what they will do in those situations when their contracts are up.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

maverick
Dec 31 2012, 02:29 AM
How about this show stop having kids for a while. It's ridiculous.
Children on soaps are like triangles, they've been over used it's sickening. It's not fun any more.

Harmony233

I do agree about sorasing some of the ids the problem is everyone is releated to everyone lol I actually think Theo and ciaria should be sorased also alonng with jj but ciara and JJ are releated and if they sorased Allie shes releated to JJ too.its too bad nancy isn't staying on the show because they could have brought an aged joy on for JJ.

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Dec 31 2012, 08:35 AM
I do agree about sorasing some of the ids the problem is everyone is releated to everyone lol I actually think Theo and ciaria should be sorased also alonng with jj but ciara and JJ are releated and if they sorased Allie shes releated to JJ too.its too bad nancy isn't staying on the show because they could have brought an aged joy on for JJ.
An aged Joy for JJ would have been a great idea. I think they should definitely age Theo and Ciara to at least 16 so they can have a puppy love teen romance. Then later on they could always age Allie to form a triangle, lol.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

lysie
Dec 30 2012, 06:47 PM
Poker Face
Dec 30 2012, 06:40 PM
I don't fucking like this! I hope it was some joke..bc w/o him then we may even see less of Marlena. :( also Jarlena r the only couple left! look at Hope,she's barely on and that's what gonna happen if John is gone too. I dont like this. >.<
I think it'd be a mistake to assume that Drake would be the only one of the two out. ;)
but Deidre doesn't seem worried like Drake or maybe she's keeping quiet. She's been posting a lot of Jarlena's fanmade videos so maybe that's her way to say "it was good as long as it lasted." Also wasn't bc of FANS that Drake and Deidre were brought back? and then since TomSell took over he just tossed them aside! IF they are both out,I'm leaving. They are the reason why I'm still holding on to the show.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 30 2012, 08:00 PM
Please tell me they're not going to fire Dee and Drake again. If they had any sense they would be utilizing their vets. Bo & Hope, Jack & Jen, John and Marlena, they are all integral parts of this show's history. Days should take a cue from GH. The writers at GH are utilizing their vets, writing an umbrella storyline as well as writing interesting stories for their younger cast. And guess what? They're ratings are up. Here's a hint Days - start writing for your vets and stop giving airtime to characters that no one gives a shit about (hint - he's a doctor).
IKR! Jarlena are the only couple left on the show! and if they plan to FIRE Drake again,FUCK TomSell and Ken! they already ruined J&J and Bope AND Steve/Kayla broke them up off screen? how lame. Really,I don't like this! bc I'm pretty sure they will write some BS and broke Jarlena too once John is "gone" too.

CatherineEarnshaw

I won't be surprised if drake and deidre are let go. If the ratings don't go up Eileen won't be on days for long IMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply