Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Murder, She Wrote
Topic Started: Dec 24 2012, 04:44 AM (1,462 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

This was a good show to watch. I liked Jessica Flecter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I always enjoyed watching an episode of Murder She Wrote. It always calmed me for some reason lol. Love Angela Lansbury <3

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Love this show, would watch with my mom too. The actress just did an introduction to the new season of Downtown Abby.

LPS
Member Avatar

I liked this show, but it pissed my mom off for some reason, LOL.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 24 2012, 08:21 AM
I always enjoyed watching an episode of Murder She Wrote. It always calmed me for some reason lol. Love Angela Lansbury <3
lol me too!

I love watching episodes where an actor/actress I've seen in other projects (soaps) is guest starring. I've not seen all the episodes, but thankfully it's out on DVD

Alin89
Member Avatar

the hallmark movie channel always airs it

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I too watched this show, with my grandmother. The accent of the dude from Happy Days with the strange accent allegedly from New England turned supposed Sheriff of city in Maine yet filmed in California was the only drawback.

Jen
Member Avatar

Ive just seen a few episodes, but I liked it. When I got the whole series on DVD, Im gonna watch it, Angela did a very god job as Jessica Fletcher.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply