Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 24 2012, 01:59 PM (11,452 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1356375465/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Jeanne Marie Ford

Horton house - Part 1: The camera pans over the mantel; Bo & Hope's wedding picture, a picture of Jack, one of Doug & Julie and then of Tom and Alice. Jen gives Doug and a Julie a big hug when they arrive. Nick comes in and gives Jen a hug - Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas Aunt Julie .. silence ... or not. Julie pulls him aside. Nick guesses she heard about him and Gabi. Julie admires him for wanting to do the right thing but considering everything he's been through is he really ready to make that type of committment. Doug asks Jen how she is. She makes a flippant remark but then adds - you want to know how I'm really doing. She wishes JJ could be her; she really misses him. Doug passes on a kiss from JJ (when they were in
London JJ told him to give his mom a kiss from him). Jen is happy to have so much family and loved ones around. She adds - We are so blesses aren't we. We have an amazing family and some wonderful friends. Nick tells Julie that he loves Gabi like crazy. I'm so excited to be her husband, a father. It's like my whole life has meaning again. Julie - Seeing that look on your face, I won't need any more convincing. I'm very glad you're so happy. Jen opens the door to Lucas and Allie. Allie rushes in to see the presents. Lucas hopes Jen doesn't mind that they came. Jen - Of course not. I wanted you to come. They exchange 'Merry Christmas'. Lucas really means it when he says he wishes her every happiness in the New Year. Jen thanks him. Back at you. They hug.

HTS - Part 1: Brady prevents Nicole's potted poinsettias from hitting the ground. She's very grateful. She gives him a hug and wishes him Merry Christmas. Brady watches EJ and Kristen. Kristen notices Brady. EJ comments that she's thinking about John. Kristen argues that she isn't but they're bound to run into the entire clan at Midnight Mass. EJ tells her not to worry. I will remind Marlena that the demon possessed probably shouldn't cast the first stone. Kristen doesn't give a damn what Marlena thinks of her. She thinks she's finally come up with a way to convince John that I'm not threat to his family. EJ asks her how she plans to do that. Kristen - I decided to get into bed with Brady. She walks away leaving EJ with a puzzled look on his face.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Abigail and Maggie are each carrying numerous tins of cookies to take over to Jennifer's. Maggie tells Victor if he can't have any. If he wants something sweet he ... Vic kisses her. Abby heads to the door just as Dan arrives. Abby wants to talk to him about Jen. She tells him that she knows she's been hard on him on occasion but if he makes her mom happy that's all that matters to her. Dan assures her he won't let her down. Abby leaves.

St Luke's - Part 1: Eric is inisde the church placing the Baby Jesus in the Nativity scene. Roman and Marlena come in. They have a gift for him. Eric holds up his vestments. He's going to wear them for Mass tonight. Marlena mentions the Christmas Eric got his first camera; he was so thrilled. Eric thought he's spend the rest of his life looking through a lens, standing on the sidelines. Roman comments that he's on the frontlines now. Marlena tells him they are so proud of the man he's become.

Hope & Ciara - Part 1: Hope calls out to Bo that she'll be right down. She tells Ciara that they need to wrap his present. Ciara thinks he's going to love it. She looks sad though because she didn't know what to get mommy for Christmas. Hope hugs her and tells her not to worry. Being with her, Bo, Shawn, Belle and Clare is the best present ever!

Common Grounds: Sonny greets and hugs his parents. One of the many perks of being the boss is being able to leave to help trim the tree. Adrienne wonders if he asked Will to join them. Will comes in. Justin asks if he's ready to try (he names what I assume is a Greek cookie); they are ... Will chimes in - The best cookies in the world (don't tell my Grandmother I said so). Adrienne - You're practically part of the family already.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Rafe wishes the kids Merry Christmas. Sami tells him he's welcome to stay if he wants. He has plans. He just wanted to drop off a gift for Sydney. Sami takes the bag. Is it what I think it is? You found it! Of course she did. She's going to flip out. Thank you. Sami asks him if everything is alright when he turns to leave. Rafe recalls the happy family scene he looked in on earlier in the day. He tells her she's fine. Gabi comes in carrying a big covered tray. Sami comments that it looks like they have plans. Gabi tells her they're taking tamales over to the Hortons. She tells Rafe they have to leave or they'll be late. Sami asks Rafe if she'll see him at mass tonight. Rafe tells her that he and Gabi are going to the church of the Holy Cross tonight to see some old friends. Sami - Maybe tomorrow? Rafe took an extra shift. He figured he'd let some of the people he works with spend time with their families over the holidays. Sami - You got Sydney the perfect gift. I thought you'd want to see her open it. She's up at the crack of dawn if you want to swing by early. Rafe can't. Sami thanks him again for everything. Rafe asks Gabi if she's ready to go. Rafe talks to the kids before he leaves.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Adrienne, Justin, Sonny & Will have arrived. Adrienne asks if they've come at a bad time. Maggie says no, they were just about to break out the eggnog. Sonny and Will talk as Adrienne tells Justin that she was so sure those two were wrong for each other. Justin remembers people saying that about them too. Vic asks Dan if he's joining them at the Horton's tonight. Dan says no. Justin comes over and asks what they're talking about. You didn't spoile Uncle Vic's surprise, did you?? Vic - What, you got me a present? Justin - Actually it's from me and Daniel and Bo and Brady. Vic - Well aren't I special! Dan - So when are we going to do this great unveiling here? Justin - I don't know. Brady is bringing the gift. Vic - Well, where's Brady?

HTS - Part 2: Brady asks Nicole what her plans are for Christmas. She's working. It's really not that bad. It will take her mind off everything. She asks if he could give Sydney a kiss from her if he sees her. He will. Kristen walks over with EJ and says hello. Nicole - Who are you? EJ - This is Kristen DiMera, Nicole Walker. Kristen - I've heard lots about you. Nicole - Likewise. Kristen hates to bring up business today but she has a business proposal DiMera Ent wants to give to Titan. Time is of the essence. Brady has some family plans but he can meet her back here in a few hours. Kristen tells him to text her when he's free. He wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and leaves. EJ and Kristen start walking away. Nicole tells EJ that she needs to talk to him, please.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 3: Everyone is having a drink of eggnog when Brady comes in. Merry Christmas! Sorry I'm late. Maggie grabs him a cup of eggnog. Brady hands Vic his gift and tells him to open it up. He opens an envelope and pulls out what looks like a deed or something. How did you get this? Justin - It was all Bo's idea. Maggie - What is it? Vic - It's a deed to the first boat my grandfather ever owned. He lost it in a poker game. I swear he built his whole fortune to get it back but it was too late though. Justin - Bo tracked it down. Merry Christmas! Vic - I don't know how I can ever thank you. Dan - You already have. Vic has to call Bo and Hope. Adrienne kisses Justin - Well done!

HTS - Part 3: Nicole knows it's a lot to ask but she was wondering if he could wish Johnny and Sydney a Merry Christmas from her. It would mean everything.EJ - I thought you already sent gifts via Chad. Nicole - Come on EJ. They're the only kids I've ever had, the only kids I ever will have. I just want them to know that Nicole is thinking about them. EJ walks away.

Horton house - Part 2: The cookies are being served. Rafe and Gabi arrive. Gabi hopes they all like tamales because they brought enough to feed an army. Julie says - We have an army right here. She congratulates both Gabi and Nick. I'm very happy for you. Gabi thanks her for saying that. Julie isn't just saying it, she really means it. Rafe goes over to the tree. Julie asks him where Sami is. Rafe tells her that he and Sami aren't together anymore. Julie - Again! When Doug protests she apologises. Rafe tells her it's okay.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Caroline is talking on the phone to Bo. Kristen and EJ come in. The kids run to him and show him what they made. Kristen tells them she has to go, she has a meeting. Kayla comes in with Joey - Wait, one more participant. She stops short when she sees EJ at the table. EJ goes with Sydney so she can show him what she made him. Kayla asks if EJ is staying. Sami - Surprise!

Kiriakis mansion - Part 4: Brady tells Dan he's late for a business meeting and then adds that it helps him to stay busy these days. I heard you saved Jen's life at the Horton cabin. Dan - In many ways she saved mine. Brady thought he'd be going over to the Horton's. Dan is just going to catch up with Justin and Adrienne. Brady will see him at Mass; he leaves. Dan pulls out his phone but says no, I'll see her soon enough.

Horton house - Part 3: Jen hugs Vic and Maggie and greets Sonny and Will. She's so glad they all came. Maggie asks Jen if she's alright. She is. She was just deciding whether to text someone or not. Maggie - Whether you or not she can guarantee a certain someone is thinking of her. Lucas tells Sonny he's really glad he decided to join them. So is Sonny. Rafe asks Nick how the wedding prep is coming; is Father Eric supportive of the situation. Nick says he's been great. Rafe - That's good. You need that support, marriage is not easy and adding a baby to the situation kind of complicates things. Will recalls Nick calling him a gay boy. Gabi wishes Sonny a Merry Christmas. Nice to see you. Sonny just says excuse me and goes over to Will.

HTS - Part 4: Brady joins Kristen who's ready to 'get down to business.' So is Brady. Kristen hands him a gift. She hopes he likes it. He looks at it. This is a Caldwell limited editon. I've been looking for this ... how did you know? Kristen recalls checking him out on the internet and then lies. I didn't. I saw this and thought 'this is so Brady' and I had to get it. I had no idea you were a Caldwell fan. Brady is going to be really happy when he can just take her in his arms wherever they are. This is really crazy but I feel that we are meant to be. Brady feels terrible because he didn't get her anything. He has to go meet his family for mass but he was hoping they could spend the night together. He adds that he saw Daniel earlier and he knows Jennifer never said a word to him about the two of them. I'm hoping we can tell the world soon. I really think it's going to be a good new year. So does Kristen. After he leaves Kristen mutters - Don't worry Brady, you're helping Santa give me the one present I really want, revenge.

St Luke's - Part 2: Nicole places the poinsettias at the altar and looks up at a statue of Mary and her baby. She starts to cry. Eric tells her the church is looking good. There's been a bit of a Christmas miracle. I finally got a good night's sleep. I think it's because ... he notices that she's crying and asks what's wrong. Nicole tells him that she asked EJ to say Merry Christmas to the kids from her but apparently that was too much to ask. Eric tells her to come to Christmas mass, she'd be doing him a big favour. If the homily goes off track you can give me a signal. Nicole tells him to forget it. I'm hopeless. Eric assures her she isn't. Nicole used to believe in miracles when she fell in love with EJ and got pregnant and got past her first and second trimesters. Now she knows miracles are for other people. Eric - When I was down in the Congo I found myself asking everyday, where's God? Why is He letting such terrible things happen? People do terrible things. God doesn't want us to suffer. In the middle of all that despair I would wake to the sound of children laughing. There's still joy. You've just got to look for it because God is with us. Nicole is going to pray to her God of choice, a yule log on Ch 11 and a double martini. Eric tries to stop her but she leaves.

Horton house - Part 4: Jen declares it's time as she, Allie and Abby take the lids off the boxes with the ornaments. Hope is usually in charge of this. I feel bad because she's not here. Lucas walks up carrying a laptop as they all here Hope saying 'Oh yes I am.' Everyone waves hi and says hello. Hope whispers. She set her alarm clock for this. She told herself a long time ago that she'd never miss another Horton Christmas. I may be half way around the globe but I'm not about to miss this one. Merry Christmas everyone. The First Noel plays in the background as Julie puts up the ornaments; Bo, Hope, Zack. Jen puts up Jack's ornament. Maggie adds Daniel's to the tree. Nick puts his own ornament up. Maggie hands one to a surprised Gabi who then hangs it on the tree. Lucas puts his ornament on, then Will puts his on. The camera pans to Alice and Tom's ornaments as the scene comes to a close.

HTS - Part 5: Nicole sits at a table near tears. She gets an incoming video message. It's from Sydney. Mommy Nicole, I love my doll. She hears EJ's voice asking if there's anything else she wants to say. Syd - Merry Christmas. I love you too. Nicole cries - I love you too Sdyney. Oh God, thank You so much!

Horton house - Part 5: Maggie watches as Jen first touches Jack's ornament then Daniel's. She asks her if she's alright. She is. Maggie says if she's too tired to go to Mass everyone will understand. Jen will be there. Maggie tells her she's welcome to ride with her and Victor. Jen is good. I just need a minute. They hug and Maggie leaves. Jen texts Merry Christmas to Daniel. Over at the mansion he smiles when he gets the message. Jen smiles when she gets his return message. The camera pans over the pictures again. Jen picks up Jack's picture. Thank you for taking such good care of me. She kisses the photo and then leaves.

Hope & Ciara - Part 2: Ciara wakes up Hope (they're wearing identical PJ's - so cute). Ciara is sure Santa was here; she heard him. Hope thinks she just heard Daddy snoring. Hope pats Bo's side of the bed. Daddy must have went for water. If you don't get back to bed I bet Santa won't come at all. She tells her to snuggle and she'll read to her for a bit. Hope reads from the Bible. And the Angel of the Lord appeared to them. The glory of the Lord shone around them (the camera is now on the Nativity scene at St Luke's and everyone arriving) and they were filled with fear. And the Angel said to them, fear not for behold I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a saviour who is Christ the Lord.

St Luke's - Part 3: Everyone is at the church including John and Marlena, Sami smiles when she sees Rafe come in. Nicole comes in and sits down. Father Eric notices and they smile at each other. As Father Eric walks down the aisle to the altar the congregration sings Hark The Herald Angels Sing. The scene ends with the camera on Baby Jesus in the nativity scene.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Awe! Sydole! :wub: .

AFaithL

I'm im tears over Sydney and "Mommy Nicole". Make that little girl Nicole's daughter! It can be easily done!

dixiercat

I for one can't wait to see JOEY finally!

dixiercat

oops double post
Edited by dixiercat, Dec 24 2012, 02:09 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

FINALLY some Allie and Lucas airtime!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aww love the Sydole stuff and am so glad Ej was the one who sent Nicole the video. This makes my Ejole and Sydole heart very happy. :wub:

Also love that Justin and Adrienne are being featured. Looking forward to their scenes. :cheer:

Either way this is definitely an episode I plan to record. Tfp. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Rafe goes over to the tree. Julie asks him where Sami is. Rafe tells her that he and Sami aren't together anymore. Julie - Again! When Doug protests she apologises. Rafe tells her it's okay.
Why the hell julie ask rafe where is sami

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Good episode. Daniel's ornament...no words. so glad EJ let Nicole "see" Sydney. Good episode overall.

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Dec 24 2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:

Rafe goes over to the tree. Julie asks him where Sami is. Rafe tells her that he and Sami aren't together anymore. Julie - Again! When Doug protests she apologises. Rafe tells her it's okay.
was wondering that myself makes no sense

lysie
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 24 2012, 02:29 PM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

Isn't the answer in the quote? She thinks they're together, so she asks him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

nick tells Julie that he loves Gabi like crazy.

oh boy

Quote:

The First Noel plays in the background as Julie puts up the ornaments; Bo, Hope, Zack. Jen puts up Jack's ornament. Maggie adds Daniel's to the tree. Nick puts his own ornament up. Maggie hands one to a surprised Gabi who then hangs it on the tree
dammit i was hoping someone will break it at least no mention of mel ornament.
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 24 2012, 02:40 PM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, December 25th

Christmas Eve in Salem

Doug and Julie arrive at Jennifers

Nicole is at the square walking with a box of poinsettias and she almost drops them
Brady helps her and wishes her a merry x-mas
they hug.
Ej and Kristen walk in
and brady looks over at kristen and she looks at him

Maggie and vic are at home
abi is there ready to leave and dan comes in
she says she wants to talk to him about her mom

nick says merry x-mas aunt julie
she gives him a look
he says or not

eric is at the church
putting the baby jesus ornament in his manger
Marlena and roman come in and give eric a gift

Cierra and Hope are in bed
Hope says we have to wrap daddys present
cierra says i didnt know what to get you this year
Hope says im spending the holidays with my family, you and daddy and Sean, D and Belle and claire
its the best gift i could ever hope for

Adrienne and Justin come into the coffee place and hug sonny
Adrienne says did you ask Will to join us
Will comes in
They talk to him

rafe come to the pub
the kids say merry x-mas to him
he says merry x-mas
sami says you are welcome to stay and help them decorate if you want, love to have you
he says i have plans
i just brought this gift by for sydney
sami says is this what i think it is ,you found it ?
of course you did ,she is going to flip out
he says sure and starts to leave
sami says is everything alright
he has the flashback of seeing sami with Ej at the pub
the night before

nick says i guess you heard about me and gabi
julie says i admire you for wanting to do the right thing
but are you really ready for this kind of commitment?

doug ask jen how is she is doing
she says i am thankful to have so much love around me today
but i miss JJ wish he was here
Doug says when we saw him in London he told me to give you this
he kisses her
she says thank you
im so glad you are here
we are blessed, we have an amazing family and some wonderful friends

Dan says is your mom alright
abi says she is fine
better than fine
just wanted to say i know i have been hard on you in the past
but if you make my mom happy
thats all that matters to me
he says i wont let you down
she says good you better not
she leaves

rafe says everything is fine its good
gabi comes in
sami says where are you off to
gabi says we are taking these tamales to the hortons we have to go
or we will be late
sami asks rafe if she will see him at mass tonight

kristen keeps starring at brady
ej looks over at brady and nicole
he says to kristen you are thinking about john
she says no im not
but we are bound to run into the entire clan tonight at midnight mass
Ej says not to worry
i will remind marlena that the demon possessed should probably not cast the first stone
they laugh
she says i dont give a damn what marlena thinks about me
and i think i finally came up with a way to convince john that im not threat to his family
Ej says do you mind if i asked you how you are going to do that
she says no not at all
i decided to get into bed with Brady
Ej makes a funny face

eric says i dont know what to say
im going to wear this for Christmas mass
its a robe, priests wear to mass
marlena says we are so proud of the man that you have become

nick says i love gabi like crazy
im so excited to be her husband and be a father
its like my whole life has meaning again
julie says seeing that look on your face i dont need anymore convincing
so glad you are so happy

Jennifer lets lucas and allie in
he says hope you dont mind we came
she says of course not
i wanted you to come
he says merry x-mas and i wish you every happiness in the new year
she says thank you back at ya
they hug

Justin and Adrienne arrive at the mansion
sonny and will talk by the tree
sonny tells him his brothers couldnt make it
Adrienne looks over at Will and sonny
and says
i was so sure those 2 were so wrong for each other
he says i remember some people saying the same thing about us

vic asks dan if he is going to the Hortons tonight
dan says not tonight no
vic says why not
Justin says to Vic we got you a surprise
from dan , brady and bo and him
brady is bringing the gift

brady says what are your plans for x-mas
nicole says im working
its not bad, its
going to take my mind off of everything
will you give Sydney a kiss for me if you see her
he says i will do that
Kristen and Ej come over
kristen says hello
nicole says and who are you?
Ej says this is kristen dimera
nicole walker
nicole says i should have known
kristen says i heard lots about you
nicole says likewise
kristen says i hate to bring up business today brady
but i have a business proposal that brady enterprises wants to give to titan and time is of the essence
brady says sure
i have some family plans but i could meet you back here in a few hours
Ej and Kristen start to walk away
Nicole says wait Ej i need to talk to you please
Ej gives her a look

rafe says gabi and i decided to go to the church of the holy cross tonight
see some old friends
sami says maybe tomorrow
he says i took an extra shift, figured i would let some of the people i work with spend time with their families over the holidays
sami says you want to see sydney open her gift she is up at the crack of dawn if you want to swing by early you can.
he says i cant
sami says well thanks for everything
he asks gabi if she is ready to go
he tells the kids he knows they were good this year so i know
santa is going to bring you everything you want,,,sound good?
johnny says yeah
rafe says to sami yeah that goes for you too
rafe and gabi leave

the kiriakis have drinks
brady arrives and gives vic the gift
he opens it
he says
how did you get this ?
Justin says it was all bos idea
maggie says what is it?
Vic says its the deed to the first boat my grandfather ever owned he lost it in a poker game, he built his whole fortune to get it back , but then it was to late
justin says Bo tracked it down
vic says how can i ever thank you
dan says you already have
vic says i have to call Bo and Hope
he leaves

Nicole says i know its a lot to ask
i was wondering if you could wish johnny and sydney a merry Christmas
from me, it would mean everything
Ej says i thought you already sent a gift by way of chad
nicole says come on EJ , they were the only kids i ever had and the only kids i ever will have
i want then to know that mommy nicole is thinking of them
he nods his head
and leaves
she takes her box of poinsettias and leaves

rafe and gabi arrive a the hortons
she says i hope everyone likes tamales
julie congratulates
gabi and nick
lucas says tamales?
i will have a couple
julie says to rafe where is sami?
He says we arent together anymore
julie says again?
Sorry just thought
he says its ok

Caroline is at the pub
saying merry Christmas to Bo on the phone
sami is sitting with the kids at a table
decorating cookies
Ej and Kristen come in
the kids get up and run to Ej and hug him
the kids show him what they made
kristen says cute cute very beautiful
Ej says these look good enough to eat
kristen says she has to go , she has a meeting
caroline says today?
Kristen says yeah no rest for the whatever, have a great x-mas
she leaves
and caroline and sami laugh
kayla and joe come out of the kitchen
kayla isnt happy to see EJ sitting there
he says Kayla
she says EJ
sydney says daddy come with me
sami says that was supposed to be a surprise
but if you want to show daddy right now what you made him
you can
caroline says sami you could never keep a secret at that age
Ej says Caroline she still cant
Ej goes with Sydney into the kitchen
kay says is Ej staying?
sami say surprise

brady tells dan he has to leave
thought you would be at the Horton with the others
dan says no im going to catch up with Justin and Adrienne
brady says see you at mass
brady leaves
dan thinks of calling jen
but doesnt

vic and maggie and Sonny and Will arrive at jennifers

maggie asks her if she is alright
jen says just deciding whether to text someone or not
maggie says well whether you do or not i can guarantee you ,a certain someone is thinking of you

lucas talks to sonny
tells him he is glad he decided to join them
have a good time
rafe asks nick how the wedding prep is coming
nick says father eric has been great
rafe says thats good you need that support
marriage isnt easy
and adding a baby to the situation , complicates things
Will has a flashback of when nick said no one would believe the father of the baby is a gay boy
Will smiles at nick

gabi says merry x-mas to sonny
he walks away

Kristen is sitting in the square
its nighttime now
brady comes over
she says im ready to get down to business and you?
he says im ready
she smiles

Nicole puts flowers at the alter
she looks at a statue of the virgin Mary with the baby jesus
and touches her stomach
and starts to cry
eric comes in
and says there has been a x-mas miracle
she says sister Margaret is going stop asking me to go out for x-mas decorations?
He says no i finally got a good nights sleep
i think it was thanks to our
what is wrong?
she says i asked Ej to tell the kids merry x-mas for me
but apparently that was too much to ask
he says come to x-mas mass
she says forget it Eric im hopeless
he says you arent hopeless
she says i use to believe in miracles, i fell in love with Ej and got pregnant and got past my 2nd trimester
now i realize miracles are for other people
he says when i was down in the congo i asked myself everyday where is god and why is he letting terrible things happen
god doest want us to suffer
she says really?
He says i would wake to the sounds of childrens laughter
still joy,, such joy
god it with us
she says great
im going to go pray to my own god of choice, the name is tanqueray ,, double martini and channel 11 yule log
its about as merry as im going to get this x-mas
kristen says merry Christmas and gives him a gift
he opens it and says are you kidding me
this is a Caldwell limited edition
i have been looking for this
how did you know?
She flashbacks to seeing it online
she says i didnt i saw this and said this is so brady and i had to get it
he says are you serious?
She says i had no idea you were a caldwell fan none
he says im gonna be really happy when the day comes when i can take you in my arms and tell the world how happy you make me
i feel like we are meant to be

abi opens the box of ornaments
gabi says this is so beautiful
jen says Hope is usually in charge of this i feel so bad cuz she is not here
Hopes voice says yes i am
she is on the computer
cierra is asleep
she says she promised herself she would never miss another Horton family x-mas
i maybe be half way round the globe
but she isnt going to miss this one
merry Christmas everyone
they put their ornaments on the tree
Hope watches
Christmas music plays
julie puts zacks up
jen puts jacks on
maggie puts Daniels next to jennifers
nick puts his on
maggie gives gabi one and she puts it on the tree
nick kisses her
Will puts his arm around sonny
lucas puts his on
then Will puts his on
Will hugs lucas
they all blow kisses to Hope
Alice and Toms are put on last

brady tells kristen he didnt get her anything
she says no big deal
he says it is and i have to meet my family for mass
i was hoping we could spend the night together
saw dan earlier jen didnt say a word to him about us
hoping we can tell the world soon
i think it will be a good new year
she says so do i
he says so i will see you soon
she says yeah you better
he leaves
she says
dont worry you are helping santa, get me the one present that i really want
revenge

nicole walks into the square
she holds her stomach and sits down
crying
she looks at her phone
brandons number
it rings
its Sydney (video)
she says mommy Nicole i love my doll
Ej says anything else you want to say syd?
Sydney says merry x-mas i love you
nicole says i love you too sydney
she cries
and says oh god thank you
thank you so much
she looks up to heaven

jennifer looks at the tree and touches jack and Daniels ornaments
Maggie says are you ok?
if you are too tired to go to mass everyone will understand
jen says no im good
i just need a minute
maggie hugs her and leaves
she looks at dans ornament again
and then texts him merry x-mas
dan gets it and smiles
sends one back saying merry x-mas
she smiles and looks at the pictures on the mantle
she picks jacks up
and smiles and says thank you for taking such good care of me
she kisses her finger and touches the picture
and puts it back

cierra jumps on Hopes bed and says
she heard santa
Hope says i think what you heard was your daddy daddy snoring
she looks over and says daddy must have gone for water
she says ill read you a story before daddy comes back
she reads her the story
they show everyone going to the church
john and marlena are up front
with roman and caroline
brady comes in
will and sonny
sami hugs Will
Ej comes in
and smiles at sami
she smiles back
kristen comes in
brady looks at her
she smiles at him
Kristen and Ej sit together
abi comes in
lucas , allie come in and sit with sami and the kids
dan and jenifer look at each other
rafe comes in ,
and he looks at sami but sees her sitting with lucas and the kids so he sits elsewhere
Eric comes in
Nicole comes in
Eric smiles at her

They all stand and sing hark the herald angels sing
Ej and Kristen dont sing
they show the manager ornaments and then baby Jesus
cute

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Glad Jack's ornament was there, his memory was respected here as well. Good job, writers, I'll give you this.

Harmony233

sydney/nicole made me tear up

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 24 2012, 02:30 PM
Harmony233
Dec 24 2012, 02:29 PM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

Isn't the answer in the quote? She thinks they're together, so she asks him.
the fact she think they are together is lame they only back on less week.
julie could ask will if his mom coming or lucas no need to ask rafe

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Kristole scenes begin here, huh? Could be interesting...

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 24 2012, 02:05 PM
I'm im tears over Sydney and "Mommy Nicole". Make that little girl Nicole's daughter! It can be easily done!
So am I. This is such a wonderful surprise. EJole and Sydole :wub: forever!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I am so glad about Jack's ornament not so much about Daniel's.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

It seems the claws (not too much) almost came out from that first Kristole scene....NICE! I am looking forward to more of them!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply