Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 25 2012, 01:44 PM (7,538 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1356460946/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Script Writer: Jeanne Marie Ford

HTS - Part 1: Eric helps Allie and Johnny get their gear on to go riding. They take off. Sami yells out to them to not run anyone over. Eric points out the place is empty. Sami feels he must think she's neurotic. He tells her she's a good mom. She always thought he'd make the world's best dad. Eric can settle for being the world's best uncle. Sami apologises for not always being super supportive of the priest thing but seeing him living it, being so happy ... Eric - I think I'm where God wants me to be for now anyway. Sami wishes she could say the same thing. He asks why she can't. Aren't you happy? Your kids are amazing. Sami agrees but she can't take credit for it. Eric disagrees. Sami points out that they've had 3 different fathers in their lives and now they have no one. Eric replies they have him and her. It's Christmas so stop thinking about Rafe, EJ or the future. Just think about what a great day it is and enjoy it.

Horton house - Part 1: Will opens the door to Sonny. Sonny thanks him so much for last night. When he was growing up he always heard about these magical Horton Christmases but he never imagined how much fun they were. They see they're under the mistletoe so they kiss. Nick, Gabi, Julie and Doug witness this. Julie says - Be gone awhile, miss a lot. Julie clears her throat. Sonny apologises. Julie - What for? Doug - It's called mistletoe and magic. Will asks where they're going. To the hospital for the kids party. Sonny and Will will be there. Nick says they'll leave them to do their thing. Will would actually like to talk about something. Gabi - Is there a problem? Will - Yeah and I think you know what it is.

Kiriakis mansion: Dan is on his computer talking to Melanie. When he's done he tells her that Maggie and Abigail want to say goodbye too. Dan tells Jen that Melanie is doing really great. She had a great Christmas but due to the time difference hers is just about over but theirs is just about to begin. Maggie declares that they better get to the hospital. Jen and Dan both say at the same time that they didn't get the other a present. Jen is glad he said that. Dan didn't feel it was appropriate since they haven't even had an official date. Of course they're remedying that tomorrow. That will be the best Christmas gift she could give him. They're about to kiss when Vic opens the door, Henderson's brought the car around, are you 2 coming? They leave.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Billie is talking to Chelsea. She tells her to go play with Max and she'll talk to her again really soon. Lucas comes in and joins her. Where's Mom? Billie expects she'll make a dramatic entrance to tell them her good news ... Kate comes in. Actually it is great news. Hugs all around and Merry Christmas's exchanged. Kate feels this is shaping up to be one of the best Christmases of all time. Regardless of the heartache last year brought she still has her beautiful children and grandchildren and I have my health; I'm still in remission after 4 years. With the reminder that I have my whole life in front of me I chose to start this New Year looking forward not backwards. Lucas says it sounds like a great idea. Seems like we have a lot to celebrate and you are not spending your Christmas in a hotel room so you're coming with me to Jennifer's house, so are you Billie. Billie - I don't know if that would make the Horton's so merry. Lucas replies that Bo and Hope aren't there so they can relax. Mom, you are the reason I am a Horton so we're all family. We should stay together. If Gabi Hernandez can get an ornament I think you could go. They both agree to go to the Horton house with him.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 1: Brady says that if someone would have told him he'd have a great Christmas this year he would have thought they were crazy. Kristen - Crazy, the exact same thing she's thinking. They kiss. There's a knock on the door and Chad and EJ call out Merry Christmas. Outside the door Chad says she has to be home on Christmas morning. She doesn't have any friends in town besides us. Inside Brady asks - What the hell are we going to do? Brady grabs his shirt, kisses Kristen and heads into the other room. EJ has his ear to the door. When Kristen finally opens it he asks if they woke her. Kristen says she didn't sleep that well last night. EJ asks why. Kristen - I guess I was contemplating things. What's God plan for me now that I'm back in Salem. EJ laughs. Did you come to any conclusions. She did. She just needs to keep on doing what she's doing and everything will fall into place.

Horton house - Part 2: Will points out that today is Christmas. He knows they're not always going to be one big happy family but he hopes that since they are family that they can all get along for one day, today. That sounds great to Gabi. Sonny and Nick agree. Nick says who knows we might be able to go two or three days. Gabi says they're going to head over to the hospital. So are Sonny and Will.

Hospital - Part 1: Abe tells Kayla that he remembers the year Lexie talked him into being Santa. It was the most fun he ever had. He thanks Kayla for knowing more than he did that this is exactly where he and Theo belong. Cam sees Abby. They wish each other Merry Christmas. Theo comes along and takes Cam's hand and drags him away. Maxine thought Julie was going to read the Christmas story. Julie was all prepared but then her darling had this great idea on the way over. Doug - Dr. Tom Horton read the story so many years and now one of his own granddaughters is working in his hospital so who better than Jennifer. Jen can think of a dozen others that would be better. Maggie can't. There's really no one more perfect to do this than you.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen opens Chad's gift. It's a lifetime supply of soy sugar-free lattes. Kristen hugs him. She thinks that gift is going to be pretty hard to top. EJ hands over an envelope - Chad's gift from Kristen and EJ - his own corporate credit card. Chad - Are you serious? I couldn't ... EJ says yes you can. Kristen tells him it's time he enjoyed the perks of being a family member because he's suffered the liabilites. Chad thanks them. Kristen - But we're not the ones you should thank. She turns on the monitor on her laptop and Stefano, wearing a Santa hat, wishes them a Merry Christmas.

HTS - Part 2: Sami thanks Eric. What you said helped a lot. Eric doesn't think so. He knows that look - it's that 'I'm not going to listen to a word he says' look. They start mock fighting. Brady walks up and wishes them a Merry Christmas. The kids come over to see Uncle Brady. Sami notices that Brady is wearing the same outfit he had on at church last night. Brady - I don't know. Maybe. He gets a text from Kristen - Come back when you can.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 3: Stefano is really sorry that he's not going to be home for Christmas but this is the next best thing. EJ mutters - Maybe even better. Stefano - Alexandra would be gratified if she could see the three of you together celebrating and not arguing. EJ - Part of me thinks this must be her doing. Chad and Kristen agree. Stefano - I guess I don't say it enough and I'm pretty sure I don't show it but I want you to know that I love the three of you. I love you more than you know. Merry Christmas to my beautiful children. EJ closes the laptop.

Hospital - Part 2: Kayla - Victor, I understand that you're the guest of honour this year. Vic - Have you ever tried to say no to Maggie. Abe and Kayla laugh. Jen tells Julie and Maggie that Kayla is Chief of Staff, she should do it. Julie - You are a Horton. Now you're not going to disappoint your Aunt Maggie and me, are you? Maggie reminds her that she's read the Christmas Story before. Jen - I know but that was when Jack ... Maggie - We know honey. I still see Tom sitting in the chair and Alice and Mickey. So many wonderful memories but so many new ones waiting to be made. Jen - You're right. I'm going to do it. Maxine hands her the bible. We're just about ready for you. Maggie asks the kids if they're ready to sit quietly and listen to a very special story. Theo - The Christmas Story? Maggie says yes. Jen talks to the kids about being in the hospital and how she was there and she was blessed to be able to go home and that is her wish for them. She tells them that when she was a little kid she used to sit right there and listen to her Grandpa read this story every year for all us. She reads the story.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 4: Chad leaves. Kristen asks EJ if he's off to see his kids. He is but there's something else he wanted to give her. It's not so much a present as a hand-me-down. Kristen - The Holy Family? EJ - Yes, Alexandra gave it to me. She hoped it would help me find better angels or vice versa. Kristen - Did it? EJ - That's debatable. Let's just say that everytime I tried to leave the family something drew me back. I'd like you to have this because I know how much it means to you. Kristen - Thank you. I'll cherish it. EJ - I hope you do. I cherished Alexandra and I'm grateful to have another sister in my life. They hug.

HTS - Part 3: Eric asks Brady if he's coming by the Horton's later. He'll try. Eric asks Sami if she'll be there. Lucas is going to take Allie but she's just going to hang out with the kids. Brady leaves. Sydney asks her Mom if Santa brought her this present or Rafe (she's holding the penguin). Sami - If you ask me I think it's a little bit of both.

Hospital - Part 3: As Jen reads Julie says she knows every word by heart but it still gets to her. Doug - More and more every year. Boy, this brings back a lot of memories, doesn't it? Maggie - It sure does. After Jen is done Doug starts singing Silent Night and the others join in. Maggie tells the kids not to go anywhere because if they do they'll miss the surprise. A certain someone's sleigh made a detour before heading back to the North Pole. Theo and the other kids say - Santa. Santa Vic makes his appearance and all the kids gather round him. The presents are passed out. Julie comments to Doug and Jen that they better get back to the house and get the party started. Jen says she will be right behind them. Abby tells Jen she did great. They hug. Daniel tells Jen that he only met her grandmother a couple of time but she seemed like a very spirited woman. Jen tells him that's the right word. Dan - Also a woman of great faith. The people we love, sometimes they never go away. Jen hugs him. Maggie says they're all heading back to the Horton homestead. She hopes that Jennifer was able to convince him to come along this time. Dan wouldn't miss it.

HTS - Part 4: Sami looks at the picture of Rafe on her phone and contemplates calling him when EJ shows up. EJ comments on the kids toys and Santa including the penguin. Sami tells him it's a long story. EJ comments that they seem to be having a lovely holiday. Sami asks if he got everything he wanted for Christmas. EJ - Not yet. Sami wonders what EJ DiMera doesn't have. EJ was hoping that he might be able to have a little bit of clarity this Christmas - about this thing between the two of this. He wants to know where she sees it going.

Horton house - Part 3: Lucas comes in with with Allie, Kate and Billie. Julie gives him a hug. And Kate and Billie. Kate - Thanks for having us. Julie - Of course, the more the merrier. The phone rings. Julie asks Kate to get it as she has something to do. It's Bill. Merry Christmas to you too. Billie looks at Chelsea's ornament on the tree. Julie asks how Chelsea is doing. Billie - She's great. Thanks again for having us. Julie - Of course. My grandmother had this house open to everybody. I want you to always fell welcome in this home. Billie asks if there's anything she can do to help. Julie leads her to the kitchen. Kate hands the phone over to Lucas. Will comes in and gives Kate a hug. Will hugs his Dad. Lucas tells Sonny he's glad he could join them. I hope we didn't scare you away yesterday. Sonny - My family had a party but you guys are on another level. Santa Vic comes in with Maggie. Jen and Dan come in. Lucas tells Jen that she just missed Dad's call. He wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Jen thanks him. I'll get back to in a little bit. Lucas - Good because he's been worried about you. Jen - It's been a hard Christmas. She looks at Dan - It's been a really good one too.

St Luke's: Eric kneels in front of the altar. Thanks for helping me through my first Christmas Eve mass. Nobody fainted especially me. Thank you for bringing me home. For giving me the chance to do better. Just help me do better as a priest, as an uncle, as brother, son, most of all please let my family find peace this year.

HTS - Part 5: Sami is not exactly sure what he means. EJ - We roll up our sleeves and take work home, we talk about the kids, life, love, we laugh. Am I just imagining it or do you feel something too? Before she can answer Johnny calls out. Johnny wishes it could be Christmas everyday. EJ replies - Me too. EJ isn't one for making New Year's resolutions but when he makes one he sticks to it. This year I would like for us to be a family.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Abby comes in and greets Chad. Chad asks her what she's doing here. Abby puts up the closed sign because the place is empty and tells him he's coming with her. Nobody should be alone on Christmas. Chad goes with her.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 5: Kristen lets Brady in pleased that he came. She shows him the earring that Santa, who shouldn't have, put under her pillow. Brady - Of course I should have. You're beautiful. They kiss and end up in bed.

Horton house - Part 4: Julie comments that Gabi isn't eating anything and asks if she's having morning sickness. Julie can make her some ginger tea. Banter about donuts ensue. Jen thanks Maxine for coming. Maxine is too and glad to see Dr. Dan there. Santa Vic tells Dan he can't used to see his name on the tree. Dan knows what he means. Abby comes in with Chad. Nick asks Abby why she would bring him here. Abby replies that it's Christmas and he's her friend. Whatever his problem is with Chad she doesn't want to hear it. We are all going to get along this evening. Lucas has something for Sonny. It's a donation to PFLAG in his name. (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays). Sonny - This is amazing. Thank you so much. Will asks his Dad if he goes to the meetings. Yes he does. Will is very proud of him. Lucas - I'm the one who's proud. Maggie picks up a picture of Tom and Alice. Doug asks if she's okay. Maggie has a favour to ask. She whispers in his ear. Doug whistles. Maggie has something she would like to say. Maggie - I was just thinking about Tom and Alice and how proud they must be of their family right now knowing that we're all here in their home, stockings where they always hung, the tree with their ornaments, singing the songs they loved, following their traditions. I was not a Horton by blood, not even by name anymore, but that didn't matter to Tom and Alice, family was family whether you were born into it or not. Every year when this group gathers here it gets a little larger as it should, not that we always get along. The important thing is that we put our differences aside and find a common ground and know we're all loved. We are and always will be family and those near and far who can't be with us today we wish you a very Merry Christmas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

LOL at Stefano in a Santa hat.

Skye
Member Avatar

Wednesday, December 26th

It's Christmas Day in Salem

Sami is in the square with the kids
Johnny and Allie are driving new scooters
Eric helps them
he sits with sami
she yells to the kids be careful dont run anybody over
eric says like who the place is empty
sami says us?
You think im neurotic dont you ?
He says i think you are a good mom
sami says i thought you were going to make the words best dad
he says i can settle for the worlds best uncle
sami says i know i havent always been supportive of this whole priest thing , but seeing you here living it seeing how happy you
you are happy arent you?
He says i think i know where god wanted me to be, for now anyway
she says wish i could say the same thing
eric says why cant you?

Sonny comes over to jens
Will is there
he thanks will for last night
he always heard of how magical the horton
family x-mas was, but he didnt know how fun they were
Will looks up at the mistletoe
and him and sonny kiss
nick and gabi and
Julie and doug come out and julie says
leave town and miss a lot.

dan and maggie and abi at the Kiriakis mansion
dan is talking to melanie on the computer
then abi and maggie talk to her
dan goes over to talk to jen
and says melanies Christmas is almost over but ours is just about to begin

Billie is at the coffee place
talking to Chelsea on the phone
says i miss you
go play with max
lucas comes in
and sits with Billie
he asks where mom is
Billie says im sure she is going to make a dramatic entrance
to tell us her good news or whatever it is
kate comes in and says it is good news
she hugs Lucas and Billie
she says this is shaping up to be one of the best Christmases in a long time

brady and kristen are in bed
kissing
knock on the door
brady says did you order room
service
she says no
Ej and chad
are out side the door
They say merry x-mas
EJ has a suit and tie on
chad says she has to be home on x-mas morning, she doesnt have any friends except us (he has gifts)
Ej knocks again with his ear against the door
Brady says what do we do now?

sydney has her penguin sitting on the couch in the square
eric says arent you happy sami
those kids are amazing
she says of course they are but i cant take credit for it
he says sure you can
she says they had 3 different fathers in their lives now they have no one
he says they have you and me
its x-mas so stop thinking about rafe and Ej and decisions or the future , think about what a great day it is and enjoy it

julie clears her throat
sonny says sorry
julie what for
doug says its called mistletoe and magic
julie says im sure you 2 know the difference
they says they are going to the hospital for the kids party
see you there
nick says i will leave you guys to do your thing
Will says there is something i want to talk to you about and i think you know what it is

maggie says them should get to the hospital
jenn tells dan she feels bad she didnt get him a gift
dan says he didnt get on for her either
didnt think it was appropriate
since they never even had an official date
he says we can change that tomorrow if you want to
she says i want to
he says that will the best x-mas gift you can give me
they are about to kiss
vic comes in and says Henderson brought the car around are you coming
dan says yes

brady gets up and gets his pants on
and goes into the bathroom?
Not sure where he went
out the back way ?
chad says maybe she went out to grab breakfast
EJ says yeah maybe we should
check at the front desk
stay here
kristen opens the door
she says brothers ?
Ej says x-mas elves are here
did we wake you
she says no i didnt sleep well last night
EJ says really everything ok?
She says yeah after midnight mass
kind of had a dark night of the soul , lots of tossing and turning
EJ says why?
She says I dont know i was contemplating things
like whats gods plan for me now that im back in salem
ej laughs and says
did you come to any conclusions
she says i did and i realized i need to keep on doing what i am doing and
everything will fall into place

kate says regardless of the heat ache that last year brought she still has her beautiful children and her grandchildren and her heath
she is still in remission 4 years.
I have my whole life ahead of me
i choose to start this year looking forward not backwards
lucas says that means we have a lot to celebrate now and you arent spending
your x-mas in a hotel room
you are coming with me to jens and so are you Billie
Billie says i dont know if that will make the hortons x-mas so merry
lucas says we are all family we should
spend x-mas together
if gabi hernandez can get an ornament then i think we can go
kate says we should go
billie says they always have good food there

Will says today is x-mas and i know we arent going to be one big happy family all the time ,, but i
thought we should get along for one day
gabi says sounds good to me
sonny says sure
nick says who knows we might be able to go 2 or 3 days
Will says thats the spirit
they leave to go to the hospital

kayla and abe are a the hospital
abe says i remember the year lexi talked me into being santa ,it was the most fun i ever had, i want to thank you for knowing more than i did that
this is exactly where theo and i belong
cameron is with theo and joe
abi comes over to him
and say Merry x-mas
he says to you too
theo and joe drag him off to see something
maxine says to julie ,i thought you were going to read the x-mas story
julie says i was prepared but then my darling had this great idea
Doug says well doctor tom horton read the story so many years and now one of his granddaughters is working here in his own hospital so i thought
who better than jennifer
jen says oh no, i can think of others who could read it
maggie says i cant there is really no one more perfect to do this than you

kristen looks at chads gift
chad says its a life time supply of half-caf soy sugar free lattes
she says wow you are good
he says i know merry x-mas
she hugs him
she says its going to be pretty tough
to top that one
ej gives chad an envelope
he opens it and Ej says its your
own cooperate credit card
chad says my own dimera credit card are you serious man... no way i cant
ej says yes you can
Kristen says Ej and i figured it was about time you started to enjoy the perks of being a family member
god knows he has suffered the liabilities
chad says i will hang on to it for a little bit
thank you so much
she says we arent the ones you should thank
she turns the computer on and
stefano is there and he has a santa hat on and says hohoho merry x-mas

sami and eric are sitting together on the bench
she says thank you , what you said really work
he says no it didnt
sami says what?
eric says i know that look
see im not going to listen to what he says look
she says thats not true
Brady comes over and sits with them
says merry x-mas
the kids run over to him
brady says look at all the cool stuff
santa brought , you must have been really good this year
sami says what are you wearing the same outfit you had on at church last night
Brady says i dont know maybe
his phone rings
sami says oh saved by the bell
its a text from kristen saying come back when you can

stefano says im really sorry im not going to be home for x-mas but
this is the next best thing
Ej says this might even be better
Stefano says Alexandria would be
gratified if she could see the 3 of you together like this without arguing and celebrating
Ej says part of me thinks this must be her doing
kristen says yeah me too
chad says yeah definitely
stef says i guess i dont say it enough and i dont show it enough
i want you to know something
that i love the 3 of you ,,love you more than you know
so merry x-mas
to my beautiful children
i love you so, he blows them kisses
Kristen says merry x-mas bye
ej slams the compute down hard

kayla says victor
i understand that you are the guest of honour this year
vic says did you ever try to say no to maggie
kay and abe say no
jen says why me?
kayla is chef of staff she should do it
julie says but you are a Horton
you dont want to disappoint your aunt maggie and me
maggie says you read it before
jen says i know but it was when jack
maggie says i know honey
i still see tom sitting in the chair and alice and mickey so many memories
but new ones waiting to be made
jen says you are right im going to do it
maxine says great we are ready for you
maxines gives her the book
maggie asks the kids if they are ready to hear a very special story
jen says yes
the x-mas story
she tells them they are in the greatest hospital with the best doctors
i was just here
awhile ago and i was blessed i got to go home
i want you to know while you are here you get to be apart of this incredible tradition
i use to sit right there when i was a little girl and i would listen to my grandfather and he would read the story to all of us every year
she starts to read the story

Chad leaves
Kristen says are you off to see your kids?
Ej says yes but there is something else i have to give you
she says really , you already got me a present
he says this isnt a present its a hand me down
she says oh
its a necklace
she says the holy family
he says yes Alexandria gave this to me
she hoped it would help me find better angels or vice versa
she says did it
he says its debatable, lets says every time i tried to leave the family there was something that drew me back
i would like for you to have this i know how much it means to you
she says thank you
i will cherish it
he says i hope you do
i cherished Alexandra and im grateful to have another sister in my life
she says you could hug me you know
he gives her a hug
she makes a funny face .

Eric asks brady and sami if they are coming by the hortons today
brady says he will try and
sami says no lucas is going to take Allie but she is going to hang out with the kids
brady leaves
Sydney says did santa bring me this present(penguin) or rafe
sami says i think it was a little bit of both

jen continues to read the story
julie says to Doug i know every word by heart but it still gets to me
Doug says brings back a lot of memories doesnt it?
Jen finishes the story and Doug sings silent night
everyone joins in

maggie hugs jen and says beautifully done
she tells the kids there is a surprise
santa comes in
the kids says Santa
santa says hohoho merry x-mas
the kids gather around
and he gives out the gifts
doug and julie tell jen how well she did
they leave to go to jens house for the party
abi tell jen she did a great job
dan mentions alice and
he hugs jen.
Maggie says they are going to jens and hopes dan will come too
he says he wouldnt miss it

johnny rides his scooter
sami says to sydney ,you will get one when you are older
she goes to call rafe
ej comes into the square
and the kids yell daddy and run over to him
he picks Sydney up
sami smiles at him

lucas and allie come in to the hortons with
billie and kate
doug tells them to make themselves at home
kate answers the phone
she says bill
its kate
merry x-mas
billie looks at chelseas ornament on the tree
julie says how is she doing
billie says great
thanks for having us
julie says my grandmother had this house opened to anyone total strangers
i want you to always feel welcome
kate gives the phone to lucas
will comes in and gives kate a hug
lucas hugs Will
santa comes into the house
allie says santa?
Maggie says its santas helper
jen and dan come in
lucas tell jen she just missed dads call
he was worried about you
jen says its been a hard x-mas and a really good one too

eJ says my goodness i bet it took santa
a long time to put that together
sami says yeah santa and uncle eric
ej says sydney this is a lovely penguin you have wonder where santa found that
sami says its a long story
Ej says im sure it is, well you guys seem to be having a lovely holiday
sami says they are
how about you did Santa bring you everything you want?
Ej says not yet
sami says seems impossible but what is it that Ej dimera doesnt have
he says i was hoping that i might be able to have a little bit of clarity this x-mas
she says about what?
He says this thing between the 2 of us i was wondering where you see that going ?

Eric goes to church
ad kneels
says thank you for getting me through my first midnight mass
no one fainted esp. me
thank you
for bringing me home
for giving me the chance to do better
just help me do better as a priest as an uncle
as a brother and son
most of all please let my family find peace this year

sami says im not sure exactly what you mean
Ej says you arent
samantha
we roll up our sleeves ,take work home
we talk about the kids ,life ,love, we laugh
am i just imagining it
or do you feel something too?
johnny say look dad no hands
sami says johnny oh god dont
ej says he is fine keep going
johnny says i wish it to be x-mas every day
EJ says me too

abi comes into the coffee place
he says what are you doing here
she says what are you doing here its empty
she puts the closed sign out
and say you are coming with me
no one should be alone on x-mas
you are coming with me

brady gets back to kristens
she says look what santa put under my pillow
she shows him her earrings
says you shouldnt have

julie says to gabi you arent eating
are you having morning sickness
i will make yo some ginger tea
gabi says no im fine
nick says have a doughnut
julie says yes and if this baby is anything like the bbays father the baby will be able to eat 16 of these at one sitting
Will is watching
Maxine comes in
she says glad to see dr. dan is here
vic says to dan i will never get use to seeing my name on this tree
dan says i know what you mean
vic says think maggie had a reason for putting your ball right here
by Jennifers
abi comes in with chad
chad says merry x-mas
nick says why did you bring him here
abi says he is my friend nick
whatever your problem is with him i dont want to hear it
its x-mas and we are all going to get along
even if it kills us ok
nick says ok

lucas gives sonny something
he looks at it
says its a donation to pflag in my name
Will says whats that?
Sonny says its the parents , family and friends of the lesbian and gay
this is amazing
thank you so much
Will says dad do you go to the meetings?
Lucas says yeah i go cant you tell?
Will says wow im very proud of you
lucas says no im the one who is proud

maggie looks at a pic of Alice and Tom
doug says are you ok
she says i would like for you to do me a favour
he says you got it
she whispers in his ear
doug gets every ones attention by whistling he says that maggie has something she would like to say

Kristen and brady are back in bed
wishing each other merry x-mas

Ej says im not one for making new years resolutions
but if i do make one i stick to it
and this year......
sami says this year?
He says This year i would like for us to be a family.

maggie says i was just thinking about tom and alice and how proud they must be of their family right now
we are in their home, stockings hung where they always hung them
the tree with the ornaments and singing the songs they loved following their traditions
i wasnt a Horton by blood
not by name anymore
but it didnt matter to tom and alice
family was family
whether you were born into it or not
every year when this group gathers here , it gets a little larger
not that we always got along
important thing is we can put our differences aside and find a common ground
know we are all loved
we will always be family
she speaks to us
and those near and far who cant be with us today
we wish you a very merry x-mas
they hug
the camera show tom and alices ornaments on the tree

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Actually sounds like a nice Christmas episode. Although I have hate for Maggie at the moment, the ending sounds good.

am103
Member Avatar

Billie telling Chelsea to "go play" with Max? I'm not sure why but I found this a tad creepy. Lol.

Harmony233

I think they need to bring bill back and i had to laugh at sami when shes like these kids had three differnt fathers but now have nobody say what lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yeah that was weird. Just because sami isn't boinking anyone at the current, that doesn't mean that her children are fatherless.

michr544125

Sounds like a great episode. Thanks for the recap.

Love the sounds of the Sonny and Will mistletoe kiss and how Julie and Doug react. I also love what Lucas tells Sonny. Too bad we didn't see an actual story with Lucas attending PFLAG meetings. It's like as soon as the new writers came their objective was just to go with the baby story even if it didn't fit right then and there for the characters. They should have developed the gay story more and wrote around what was happening rather than just throw a story in and hope it worked with the characters because it is failing in many regards right now because stuff wasn't developed first.

I also don't think we needed to see more Brady and Kristen having sex on Christmas since they do it all the time. They need to do something different with Brady. This is the same thing they did with him and Madison.

Love the sounds of the Dimera family stuff.

Always love when Tom and Alice are mentioned :) .
Edited by michr544125, Dec 25 2012, 03:24 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami is an idiot. EJ is probably the bigger idiot for wanting to be with her.
Edited by NikiLani, Dec 25 2012, 03:09 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 12 26-12

http://youtu.be/ALVzt6zoeoQ
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Dimera siblings scene was good, Sami and EJ all I was thinking was why waste EJ on pure crap? EJ and the kids are always a delight to see! Kristen and Brady love them, they're the only thing right now who is interesting! And Kristen is topnotch and I don't care if she wants revenge, or whatever? Give the women everything she wants! Lol!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kinda bummed there was hardly any John and Marlena for Christmas. :(

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Stefano - Alexandra would be gratified if she could see the three of you together celebrating and not arguing. EJ - Part of me thinks this must be her doing. Chad and Kristen agree.

Lexie who?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Decent episode, it would have been great if EJami and Damnifer weren't on so much. Daniel and especially Jennifer were proppd too much. I almost puked when Maggie told Jennifer she could think of no one more fitted to tell the tale. Sami is stupid, as usual, and so is EJ, pukeworthy. The spoiler of Eric giving Sami man advice didn't add up, since Sami did not tell him about her men issues. That was weird, as was Sami's comment about the kids having no fathers, strange because she was just saying Rafe was great with her kids and that she likes that EJ changed for the kids.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Also love what Lucas said about Gabi's ornament.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

PatNS
Dec 25 2012, 01:44 PM
EJ replies - Me too. EJ isn't one for making New Year's resolutions but when he makes one he sticks to it. This year I would like for us to be a family.

1. No, he does not.

2. What, no confessions of love, devotion and adoration? I am surprised Sami is "torn" between this idiot and a Rafe who actually loves her. EJole may be over (for now) and not every one's cup of tea but ej has given Nicole his love, was devoted to and adored her when they finally decided to be together. What he is offering Sami now is a bankrupt relationship that relies heavily on doing it for "their kids" and nothing else of substance. EJ's reasons for going after sami have not been made abundantly clear and she is no different in why she thinks he is worth her time. Choosing EJ because she has "feelings" for him while declaring to love another man seems a dumb thing to do plus it doesn't help that the man she loves has treated her far better than the one she has "feelings" for and that is the understatement of the century. This relationship is pure BS!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 25 2012, 10:44 PM
PatNS
EJ replies - Me too. EJ isn't one for making New Year's resolutions but when he makes one he sticks to it. This year I would like for us to be a family.

1. No, he does not.

2. What, no confessions of love, devotion and adoration? I am surprised Sami is "torn" between this idiot and a Rafe who actually loves her. EJole may be over (for now) and not every one's cup of tea but ej has given Nicole his love, was devoted to and adored her when they finally decided to be together. What he is offering Sami now is a bankrupt relationship that relies heavily on doing it for "their kids" and nothing else of substance. EJ's reasons for going after sami have not been made abundantly clear and she is no different in why she thinks he is worth her time. Choosing EJ because she has "feelings" for him while declaring to love another man seems a dumb thing to do plus it doesn't help that the man she loves has treated her far better than the one she has "feelings" for and that is the understatement of the century. This relationship is pure BS!
I agree, EJ should give up after what he saw: the look Sami gave Rafe when he entered the church. Also, I'm convinced EJ wants Sami so Rafe will be unhappy. I mean, everyone (Lucas, Nicole, Kate) has told him that Rafe will always be the man Sami chooses, and yet he continues to scheme and plot to keep this man away from Sami, and is caught and left with nothing everytime! It's like he wants to lose!

camera shy

Daysdegrassi
Dec 25 2012, 11:34 PM
rpmaluki
PatNS

1. No, he does not.

I agree, EJ should give up after what he saw: the look Sami gave Rafe when he entered the church. Also, I'm convinced EJ wants Sami so Rafe will be unhappy. I mean, everyone (Lucas, Nicole, Kate) has told him that Rafe will always be the man Sami chooses, and yet he continues to scheme and plot to keep this man away from Sami, and is caught and left with nothing everytime! It's like he wants to lose!
EJ is acting just like Nicole did when she was chasing after Daniel, but knew he was in love with Jennifer.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 25 2012, 11:49 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 25 2012, 11:34 PM
rpmaluki
PatNS

1. No, he does not.

EJ is acting just like Nicole did when she was chasing after Daniel, but knew he was in love with Jennifer.
This is true, and why EJole belong together, because they're so similar. I am happy Dan and Nicole are back to just being friends, and actually, I'm glad they don't really have many scenes anymore.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The reason Sami annoyed me so much here is, first of all, she didn't listen to Eric when he told her put her kids before men. Secondly, when she said Allie was with Lucas, maybe it is just me misintpreting the write-up, but it seemed as if she was like, "of course Allie isn't with me! I have to focus on my DiMera kids, Lucas can worry about Allie!". Just my interpretation.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 26 2012, 12:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply