Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Is Steve Burton Heading to Genoa City?
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 10:47 AM (4,264 Views)
Larel

Damn JC ex is being played by Burton, wow there is a big get for ya! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

He better be for Sharon,my girl needs a new man in her life not that low life son of a bitch Adumb.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow!!! I assumed Steve was retiring.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 26 2012, 08:32 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

This is TOO good!! If Rebecca Herbst ever makes it to Y&R, I'll have my revenge. :flipoff:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Does this mean he's not coming back to GH anytime soon? Good
TFP

taylore
Member Avatar

The only way i'd be able to stand SB on y&r is if his character get to paired with Sharon.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Yay, Jason won't be coming back on GH! Terrible news for Y&R, though.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

ScorpioQueen
Dec 26 2012, 08:33 PM
This is TOO good!! If Rebecca Herbst ever makes it to Y&R, I'll have my revenge. :flipoff:
YES!!! :wub2:

Lucid
Member Avatar

Sweet baby Jesus NOOOOOOOOOOO! :puke:

kelly777
Member Avatar

Saw this coming a mile away! So much for peace and tranquility in TN! Too bad they fired Tricia. They could be company for one another on the plane ride to LA!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 26 2012, 11:44 AM
Sounds like Dylan, i mean he has the physical attributes to play it.
Why? Is this Dylan character supposed to be bloated?

JaSamFanAlwayz09

Yes to Phyllis. I don't wanna see Phack again.

No to Sharon. She's trying to get her life back on track (a job) she doesn't need a man.

Indifferent to Avery. I like her but i might start FFing her next year. If he is for her, thats just gonna send Nick right back to Phyllis.

or maybe Victoria. i love Villy but they're starting to get boring.

Chelsea's (almost) free.

Chloe perhaps. I want more airtime for her.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

This guys is TREMENDOUS in talent. We need to lend a big thank you for his HUGE TALENT and not I am not talking about his waist.
Posted Image
Edited by Renegade_Killerbee, Dec 27 2012, 06:54 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

No to Sharon. She's trying to get her life back on track (a job) she doesn't need a man.
so true!!! She doesn't need to become Brooke Logan Forester etc. AKA "the walking mattress"
Quote:

or maybe Victoria. i love Villy but they're starting to get boring
Unfortunately, Amelia Heinle cannot be paired with someone who is not able to prop her up. As it is now Billy Miller is propping her up.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco says the writers are planning to pair Sharon with Steve Burton's character. He will be her long term love interest!

Steve Burton starts taping on January 7th and his character will appear during February Sweeps. It's going to be a big event!

https://boards.sonypictures.com/showthread.php?5605-Nelson-Branco-spoiler

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LOL IF this is the case, I'm not opposed. I think they would look good together. A real man's man for Sharon I hope. None of these sissies!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 28 2012, 06:38 PM
Nelson Branco says the writers are planning to pair Sharon with Steve Burton's character. He will be her long term love interest!

Steve Burton starts taping on January 7th and his character will appear during February Sweeps. It's going to be a big event!

If it stops Sharon from being paired up again with Adam then I am all for it! I liked SB once upon a time at GH but too much Jason all the time burned me out. Hopefully I enjoy him in this role.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Dec 28 2012, 06:51 PM
Daytime

If it stops Sharon from being paired up again with Adam then I am all for it! I liked SB once upon a time at GH but too much Jason all the time burned me out. Hopefully I enjoy him in this role.
I'm cool with this. I like SBu as long as his character doesn't take over the show.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daytime

Update..

Quote:

@nelliebranco I have yet to report on Steve Burton joining #YR and message boards are already saying I'm reporting things I haven't.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

As a GH viewer, I send my sympathies to Y&R viewers on the addition to your show of Steve Burton. GH has improved immensely since Borg Jason left and Sean Kanan (who is more watchable by leaps and bounds) came back as A.J. I just hope that for your sake SB isn't given a prominent role that allows him to swallow the show. Eric Braeden's now-deleted Tweet when he was asked about SB was really funny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply