Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Is Steve Burton Heading to Genoa City?
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 10:47 AM (4,359 Views)
Soapwatcher

I hope he doesn't play a Jason Morgan Quartermain character on Y&R he and Maurice Benard sure made me turn off GH when they took over due to Bob Guza being in love with the mafia and Sonny and Jason if he does it looks like he'll have to fight Eric Braden for the top dog position.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Even if Branco denies it, I'm sure Burton will be Dylan and I could definitely see them making him the new guy for Sharon.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 28 2012, 06:38 PM
Nelson Branco says the writers are planning to pair Sharon with Steve Burton's character. He will be her long term love interest!

Steve Burton starts taping on January 7th and his character will appear during February Sweeps. It's going to be a big event!

https://boards.sonypictures.com/showthread.php?5605-Nelson-Branco-spoiler
Nelson Branco says, well, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 28 2012, 07:18 PM
Crazygirl
Dec 28 2012, 06:51 PM
Daytime
Nelson Branco says the writers are planning to pair Sharon with Steve Burton's character. He will be her long term love interest!

Steve Burton starts taping on January 7th and his character will appear during February Sweeps. It's going to be a big event!

If it stops Sharon from being paired up again with Adam then I am all for it! I liked SB once upon a time at GH but too much Jason all the time burned me out. Hopefully I enjoy him in this role.
I'm cool with this. I like SBu as long as his character doesn't take over the show.
Quote:

I like SBu as long as his character doesn't take over the show.

Silly, do you think that the GREAT MM would allow that? :lol:

run to me
Member Avatar

I hope they put him with Sharon.. Him and SC would be great together.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Would be funny to make him Nikki's lost son cuz if he gets with Sharon, her head will blow up!! Lol

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Daytime

Yes I knew it! anything better than Adam....

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon needs to get into the Dylan/Avery/Nick stuff and it will be so much more watchable.

Adam and Chelsea can dip, they both suck.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jan 1 2013, 05:04 PM
Daytime

Yes I knew it! anything better than Adam....
There was an update.. Nelson claims he hadn't reported anything on SBu.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply