Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 02:44 PM (7,532 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Dec 26 2012, 04:09 PM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 26 2012, 04:04 PM
Ejabby! :wub:

I doubt they're happening, but nonetheless, I enjoy their little moments... Scott and Mansi work great together.
I'm all for EJabby. Or at least Abigail losing her virginity to an experienced EJ. And Chad could discover them after they've been together a few months. That would be all sorts of HAWT!
I agree.. now that is something I would love to see. Not this repeats of a story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

nocturnalblondie
Dec 26 2012, 06:17 PM
And EJ is being written as such a loser as he's chasing after Sami... AGAIN. It's just painful. I just wish he'd stop pushing Chad towards Abby, and instead push him out of the way... lol.

Yes, I know... dream on. :-/
Agree with everything you said.
I wish I could make your signature as mine.. you captured everything I want to say about days with EJ/SAMI/RAFE -_- - the never ending story - and EJ/Abby.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Dec 26 2012, 04:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 26 2012, 04:11 PM
lumifan4life
Dec 26 2012, 04:08 PM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 26 2012, 03:32 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Of course he would. There is nothing that Lucas has done in the last 4 months since he broke up with Sami that has proven that he is over her. Breaking up with Sami but then not dating anyone at all is not proof, lol. Then add to the fact that whatever few scenes they did have since then was just Lucas coming off as bitter and angry over the break up while Sami could care less. BD said himself that Lucas is bitter and if he could he'd be with Sami in a heartbeat. I'm convinced that in Tomlin's world, Lucas is a loser who can't get over Sami and must pine for her in silence for the rest of his life. That also means no dating allowed whatsoever which is why he remains alone for eternity or at least until they get new writers.
I'm about to start a Lucas needs to get laid fund...anyone want to chip in??...I don't want him to hit the 18 month celibacy mark that Ej hit a few years back...that would be awful.......
If Lucas were to actually get laid (onscreen not offscreen) under Tomlin's regime, then I'd be convinced that it was only to make Sami jealous, lol. But they can't have that happening. MarDar would have though.
if lucas get laid during it be onliy by woman that lust to someone else just like last time chloe lusted to daniel while claim that woman is love of his life despite he be just meet her the day before tomlin have kept it writing on and about lucas start drinking because chloe dump him and kept mention when lucas was offscreen chloe cheat on lucas on the past they even had kate saying that lucas left town becasue chloe broke lucas herat

tomlin is really love to downsize lucas role on show especially with sami and his kids the most

there no way i think if lucas get laid during tomlin it will to get sami jealous tomlin try rafe is the only good person that love sami whil ej is the evil one and how she broke poor rafe heart but no mention that sami broke lucas heart or even they date this year rafe and ej are the only that want sami and sami want them

my bigest fear if lucas will get new woman i sure it be fast hookup new woman in town only her to lust to someone else probaly brady since in last few years brady get all new woman in town more like danole story vol 2

Evan
Member Avatar

As much as EJ/Sami/Rafe bores me to death, it's positively Shakespearian in quality compared to the epic trainwreck that is Jennifer/Dr Tan.
The more Tomlin & co try to pimp Dannifer as some kind of mega supercouple(and Daniel supposedly as the true love of Jennifer's life), the more I feel like throwing a rock through the TV screen.

camera shy

I think when Ken Corday said they were going with EJ and Sami locked, stock and barrel he meant with them during their same song and dance.

deletemyaccountplease

I want ej to admit he's having some kind of mental breakdown/early mid life crises and go hit on Abby

If he's going to be desparate at least make him desperate about someone worthy

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Hologram
Dec 27 2012, 04:42 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 26 2012, 02:59 PM
Sooooo Sami chooses to go with Ej on that date to prove to Rafe that he's wrong and she can make a decision? The parallel's in the conversation with Sami and Eric/Rafe and Nicole are striking.....this is purely Safe angst, Sami is choosing Ej solely because Rafe has taken himself out of the running.
I know right! I hate it ....
AND also, they have taken this "Sami hung up on Rafe" to the point that no matter what else happens, if they tried to switch it toward EJ it will ALWAYS look like she is taking her second choice because Rafe wouldn't have her. :cheers:

Can't say I don't love it!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Dec 27 2012, 09:09 AM
I want ej to admit he's having some kind of mental breakdown/early mid life crises and go hit on Abby

If he's going to be desparate at least make him desperate about someone worthy
I wish there was a 1000xs LIKE button! That's the best post I have read today!

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Hologram
Dec 27 2012, 05:23 AM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 26 2012, 06:17 PM
And EJ is being written as such a loser as he's chasing after Sami... AGAIN. It's just painful. I just wish he'd stop pushing Chad towards Abby, and instead push him out of the way... lol.

Yes, I know... dream on. :-/
Agree with everything you said.
I wish I could make your signature as mine.. you captured everything I want to say about days with EJ/SAMI/RAFE -_- - the never ending story - and EJ/Abby.
Gotta say, I saw a clip of the scene and when Abby walks in the door--that is the MOST alive I have seen EJ in a while. He has been phoning in his stuff lately--and in some scenes I'd say more of casually emailing it in--but when Abby is in the scene we get a smile, a twinkle in the eye and Abby gets a kiss on the cheek!! So....when did he feel comfy enough with Abby to kiss her check--and since when would she allow that? A month ago he was pushing her out of his way to go up the stairs, unwelcomed, in her home!

AFaithL

So did anything interesting happen today? Sorry, I cannot bear to watch on days when Sami and her merry men hog air time.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I skipped over any scene with Jennifer and Daniel and I have to say, this episode was actually quite entertaining. Nicole was in good form today. EJ was great with Chad and Abigail. Rafe telling off Sami was also fun. Considering I expected this episode to suck, I was pleasantly surprised at how watchable it actually was, at least the stuff outside of Dannifer.

esp13
Member Avatar

I like Rafe and Nicole. There, I said it. Not as much as I like Nicole and Eric, but they make great friends.

Rafe teling Sami off was well done. And, of course, it sent her right to EJ. EJ should be sending Rafe a thank you card.

I can't believe Chad was crying over Melanie AGAIN. The boy is the wimpiest DiMera ever!! And the smile/look thingy with Abigail at the Pub was STOOPID.

FF'd Dannifer. Not because I hate them but because I find the faux angst boring. I hope Chloe can liven things up a bit.

lysie
Member Avatar

Today was fine.

Sami looked like absolute shit. And it wasn't her clothes. And while it was mostly her hair, it wasn't only her hair.

Rafe's half of the Safe conversation was nice. Too bad he's going to cave so soon. Sami sounded like an idiot demanding an explanation. He told her he wasn't going to be around. Seriously.

EJ and Chad was the worst part of the episode. I don't think it's possible for EJ to look more pathetic, but having him telling Chad to get a grip and move on...hopefully it was intended to be ironic.

Why hasn't anyone told Maggie to back off? From the moment she showed up today she was WAY TOO involved in anything Daniel could have possible been doing. Daniel, why did you tell someone you were paged? Daniel, why are you so forlorn? Seriously. Shut up. I didn't mind the rest of it, but I feel the same way about Dannifer now as I did this time last year. Their contrived angst just pales in comparison to even the crappiest of J&J scenes. It's not that it's bad. It's that something else is just better.

The Eric/Nicole stuff didn't play out at all like what I've been reading the last couple of days.

I don't like Nicole/Rafe. As friends, as enemies, as checkers partners.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 09:48 PM
Today was fine.

Sami looked like absolute shit. And it wasn't her clothes. And while it was mostly her hair, it wasn't only her hair.

Rafe's half of the Safe conversation was nice. Too bad he's going to cave so soon. Sami sounded like an idiot demanding an explanation. He told her he wasn't going to be around. Seriously.

EJ and Chad was the worst part of the episode. I don't think it's possible for EJ to look more pathetic, but having him telling Chad to get a grip and move on...hopefully it was intended to be ironic.

Why hasn't anyone told Maggie to back off? From the moment she showed up today she was WAY TOO involved in anything Daniel could have possible been doing. Daniel, why did you tell someone you were paged? Daniel, why are you so forlorn? Seriously. Shut up. I didn't mind the rest of it, but I feel the same way about Dannifer now as I did this time last year. Their contrived angst just pales in comparison to even the crappiest of J&J scenes. It's not that it's bad. It's that something else is just better.

The Eric/Nicole stuff didn't play out at all like what I've been reading the last couple of days.

Somebody ought to cue the makeup department that dark red lipstick and AS don't mix. That plus her hair was a total disaster.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I felt like almost every scene with every pairing was having the same conversation about getting together and why they couldn't get together only to talk about getting together again. Somebody fucking DO something.

Rafe blowing Sami a new asshole was fun but I will agree with Lysie, I don't like Rafe/Nicole friendship. GG and AZ have good chemistry but I struggle with Rafe being besties with the woman who caused the love of his life pain and suffering.

I liked JA as Santa but I hate Victor as Santa.

MR needs someone to fix that color in her hair; it's far worse than anything LK has ever tried to pull off.

They need to recast sourpuss Sydney.

Why aren't we seeing more of Kate and Lucas and less of Maggie and Dan?

EJ just plain sucks now. I cannot stand anything about him but the Pretty and the Pretty was at least dressed decently yesterday.

Sonny needs a personality.

Eric is the best thing going on this show.

WTF was Nicole doing regarding Eric outside of behaving like an insane person?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Maggie treats Daniel like he is a little boy and it's to the point I can't even watch them converse anymore. I think they need to rest Maggie for awhile and give the time to other characters we seldom see such as Victor, Justin or Lucas in a side story that can actually engage viewers.

Rafe was so on point and it's refreshing to see him get some decent dialogue that hits home. I still hate this whole 'triangle' and the absurdity of it all. I can't believe this was ever discussed as the way to go let alone given the green light.

Ej looked ridiculous egging Chad on with Abby. Ej's excessive grinning came off weirdly uncomfortable instead of the scene being a bonding moment between brothers as intended. He seemed drunk. And what was with the kiss to Abby's cheek? Totally out of place for their relationship. I really feel they've lost their way writing Ej and this along with the dialogue is another example of how.

I enjoyed the Rafe and Nicole interactions. The fallen money and squabble was funny. I like the easy way they are together. It's very natural and I find the friendship a smart move of the new writing team to continue.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lol. Maybe James was drunk. That sure beats the bored look he has been sporting for the past few weeks.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Hamilton
Dec 27 2012, 11:37 PM
Ej looked ridiculous egging Chad on with Abby. Ej's excessive grinning came off weirdly uncomfortable instead of the scene being a bonding moment between brothers as intended. He seemed drunk. And what was with the kiss to Abby's cheek? Totally out of place for their relationship. I really feel they've lost their way writing Ej and this along with the dialogue is another example of how.

So.Much.This.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Dec 27 2012, 11:11 PM
I felt like almost every scene with every pairing was having the same conversation about getting together and why they couldn't get together only to talk about getting together again. Somebody fucking DO something.

Rafe blowing Sami a new asshole was fun but I will agree with Lysie, I don't like Rafe/Nicole friendship. GG and AZ have good chemistry but I struggle with Rafe being besties with the woman who caused the love of his life pain and suffering.

I liked JA as Santa but I hate Victor as Santa.

MR needs someone to fix that color in her hair; it's far worse than anything LK has ever tried to pull off.

They need to recast sourpuss Sydney.

Why aren't we seeing more of Kate and Lucas and less of Maggie and Dan?

EJ just plain sucks now. I cannot stand anything about him but the Pretty and the Pretty was at least dressed decently yesterday.

Sonny needs a personality.

Eric is the best thing going on this show.

WTF was Nicole doing regarding Eric outside of behaving like an insane person?

If EJ can forgive Sami shooting him in the head while he was passed out and Sami can forgive EJ for hiding Sydney from her,making her think Sydney was dead,making her tell Johnny she did not love him while he was have surgery for eye cancer,making her give him custody when she married Rafe,and not telling her Rafe had been replaced with a look alike,I think Rafe could over looked what Nicole did concerning Sydney.Nicole did pay for what she did which is more than Sami or EJ did.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 27 2012, 10:16 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 09:48 PM
Today was fine.

Somebody ought to cue the makeup department that dark red lipstick and AS don't mix. That plus her hair was a total disaster.
ITA about the lipstick. UGH I usually think Sami looks fine, except when she's wearing one of those too tight sweaters with the gawdy designs & sequins on it, but this red lipstick was BAD. It made her look trashy.

Other than the lame Dannifer stuff, I thought it was a pretty good episode. LOVED Racole! They are the cutest set of friends ever.

Eric was a little better today. He didn't seem as stiff. I loved Nicole telling him like it is! Go Nicole! Enough with the do-gooder, church lady stuff. Let him go get Maggie to hang out at the women's shelter. :eyeroll:

Ok & I admit I giggled like a school girl when EJ kissed Abby's cheek. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply