Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 02:44 PM (7,733 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Paging hair and make-up, paging hair and make-up: FIX SAMI. It's not funny anymore.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"She's very attractive, isn't she?" - E.J. on Abby You know she is. Get in there, E.J.!

Loved Nicole's response to volunteering on New Year's Eve. "Are you crazy?" That's our martini swilling Nicole. I like Nicole as a reluctant do-gooder, but it's great to see the edge come out.

And well done, Rafe! Rock that self-respect. "I feel that I have earned the right not to be in a competition for you. Especially not with him." Damn right, Rafe. You just keep on keepin' on.

LOVED E.J. pointing out to Chad that he can be angry with him, angry with Gabi and whomever else but the real person he's angry at is himself because he's the one who's ultimately responsible for Melanie leaving. Chad has needed to hear that for a LONG time. (And as usual, E.J. is fantastic at dispensing advice to others but somehow completely unable to see the writing on the wall in his own life with Sami.)

The build-up to Dannifer is as excruciating as ever.

Happy for some Rafe-Nicole interaction. What can I say? They have chemistry.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Dec 28 2012, 07:22 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Dec 28 2012, 07:07 AM
"She's very attractive, isn't she?" - E.J. on Abby You know she is. Get in there, E.J.!

Loved Nicole's response to volunteering on New Year's Eve. "Are you crazy?" That's our martini swilling Nicole. I like Nicole as a reluctant do-gooder, but it's great to see the edge come out.

And well done, Rafe! Rock that self-respect. "I feel that I have earned the right not to be in a competition for you. Especially not with him." Damn right, Rafe. You just keep on keepin' on.

LOVED E.J. pointing out to Chad that he can be angry with him, angry with Gabi and whomever else but the real person he's angry at is himself because he's the one who's ultimately responsible for Melanie leaving. Chad has needed to hear that for a LONG time. (And as usual, E.J. is fantastic at dispensing advice to others but somehow completely unable to see the writing on the wall in his own life with Sami.)

The build-up to Dannifer is as excruciating as ever.

Happy for some Rafe-Nicole interaction. What can I say? They have chemistry.
Didn't Ej have a similiar convo with Chad about Sami and him when Chelanie got engaged- that Chad and Mel weren't the only ones who would be planning a future together. He was pretty sure that he and Sami would be too. Didn't work last time and no doubt it won't work this time either at least for the long haul.

Daysbabe

The only part of the show I liked was when Rafe called out Sami. Racole was so funny and playful. :teehee: I notice she keeps telling Rafe she wants him to be happy. Hmmm, where are they going with that? I love to see more of these two on screen than dannifer. Dannifer is boring but Racole is so much more interesting to watch. I used to be a Safe fan but flip flopping between these men is ridiculous. Sami gets mad at one she runs to the other. This has gotten very old to me! Don't care to see Sami with Rafe again. :eyeroll: If they don't hook up Racole I would love for them to hook him up with someone else. Possibly someone new! If Rafe ever fall in love with someone else, Sami wouldn't have a chance to say she wants him back!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 28 2012, 12:56 AM
mer4santo
Dec 27 2012, 11:11 PM
I felt like almost every scene with every pairing was having the same conversation about getting together and why they couldn't get together only to talk about getting together again. Somebody fucking DO something.

Rafe blowing Sami a new asshole was fun but I will agree with Lysie, I don't like Rafe/Nicole friendship. GG and AZ have good chemistry but I struggle with Rafe being besties with the woman who caused the love of his life pain and suffering.

I liked JA as Santa but I hate Victor as Santa.

MR needs someone to fix that color in her hair; it's far worse than anything LK has ever tried to pull off.

They need to recast sourpuss Sydney.

Why aren't we seeing more of Kate and Lucas and less of Maggie and Dan?

EJ just plain sucks now. I cannot stand anything about him but the Pretty and the Pretty was at least dressed decently yesterday.

Sonny needs a personality.

Eric is the best thing going on this show.

WTF was Nicole doing regarding Eric outside of behaving like an insane person?

If EJ can forgive Sami shooting him in the head while he was passed out and Sami can forgive EJ for hiding Sydney from her,making her think Sydney was dead,making her tell Johnny she did not love him while he was have surgery for eye cancer,making her give him custody when she married Rafe,and not telling her Rafe had been replaced with a look alike,I think Rafe could over looked what Nicole did concerning Sydney.Nicole did pay for what she did which is more than Sami or EJ did.
Ummm....yea....I think all of that was shyte too and I disagree with you in terms of payback because on this show nobody really pays for anything in a long term lasting way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply