Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 7th
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 04:39 PM (5,413 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE week of Jan 7th

Jack's symptoms begin to increase and worsen

Sharon makes a final decision about taking a job at Newman Enterprises

Adriana asks Noah for help

Billy informs Victoria that he has accepted Jack's offer to work at Newman Enterprises

Kevin tells Chloe all his plans for the stolen cash

via jcren twitter

Additional Spoilers wk Jan. 7th

Monday, January 7, Billy throws down the gauntlet with Adam
Tuesday, January 8, Nick searches for information about Avery’s ex
Wednesday, January 9, Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday. Also, Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.
Thursday, January 10, Adriana works her charm on Noah.

Sony Previews January 7-11

Phyllis demands honesty from Jack, while Adam's pending departure thrills Billy.

Billy throws down the gauntlet with Adam.

Nick searches for information about Avery's ex.

Phyllis tries to help Jack through his withdrawal.

Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday.

Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.

Daily Spoilers week of January 7th

1/7, Phyllis wants Jack to tell the truth; Billy is thrilled by Adam's impending departure.

1/8, Nick uncovers more information about Avery's ex; Phyllis supports Jack.

1/9, Sharon and Nick celebrate Cassie's birthday; Chloe and Kevin decide to launder the stolen money.

1/10, Victor is threatened; Noah succumbs to Adrianna's advances.

1/11, Sharon says farewell to Chelsea and Adam; Leslie is worried about Tyler's interest in Lily.

TV Guide Previews

1/7, Phyllis demands honesty from Jack, while Adam's pending departure thrills Billy.

1/8, Nick learns more about Avery's ex, while Phyllis helps Jack through withdrawal.

1/9, Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday, while Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.

1/10, Nikki threatens Victor for exploiting Jack's addiction, while Adrianna seduces Noah.

1/11, Sharon says good-bye to Adam and Chelsea, while Tyler's interest in Lily concerns Leslie.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Honesty)
1/7, Phyllis tells Jack to be completely honest with her; Billy is thrilled with Adam's upcoming departure.(CC) (Stereo)

(Avery's Ex)
1/8, Nick discovers more about Avery's ex-husband; Phyllis stands by Jack during his withdrawal.(CC) (Stereo)

(Honoring Cassie)
1/9, Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday; Kevin and Chloe formulate a plan to launder the stolen cash.(CC) (Stereo)

(Threatening Victor)
1/10, Nikki warns Victor about exploiting Jack's substance abuse; Adrianna works her magic on Noah.(CC) (Stereo)

(Saying Goodbye)
1/11, Sharon says farewell to Adam and Chelsea; Leslie is bothered by Tyler's fascination with Lily.(CC) (Stereo)

Edited by Daytime, Jan 6 2013, 07:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

maybe Billy will be the 'new man' for Sharon

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Queen B
Dec 26 2012, 04:55 PM
maybe Billy will be the 'new man' for Sharon
He is not 'NEW' man for Sharon...

other than that, thanks for posting.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

How is Sharon getting a job a NE? Victor will fire her ass once he gets the company back! Oh wait, maybe she helps him get the company back to make up for what she did!! Doesnt she run into him at some point?

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 26 2012, 05:21 PM
How is Sharon getting a job a NE? Victor will fire her ass once he gets the company back! Oh wait, maybe she helps him get the company back to make up for what she did!! Doesnt she run into him at some point?
Sharon helping get the company back for Victor would be the best way to redeem her!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 26 2012, 04:39 PM
NE week of Jan 7th

Billy informs Victoria that he has accepted Jack's offer to work at Newman Enterprises

via jcren twitter
"stolen cash"!
Posted Image

soapflake02

Queen B
Dec 26 2012, 05:24 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 26 2012, 05:21 PM
Sharon helping get the company back for Victor would be the best way to redeem her!
to many people she's not redeemable, so even that wouldn't work..

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 26 2012, 07:55 PM
Daytime
Dec 26 2012, 04:39 PM
NE week of Jan 7th

via jcren twitter
"stolen cash"!
Posted Image
Damn, there is that picture again!! It is hands down my favorite.

bmfan
Member Avatar

^^^ Yep more recycled stories. Honestly I haven't really seen any difference from maria's writing but I'll give it more time.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:huh?: :what: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Why would someone hire Sharon since she was responsible for tanking NE. It like hiring Bernie Madoff to manage the company funds. Sharon needs to stay away from NE , period.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

DIdn't Sharon apply for the face of Jabot job that is open? What a laugh. Why would they want some stringy headed bleached blonde in her 40's with her botoxed forehead and her alligator wrinkled neck for that job? I guess Cane will hire her because he is so unqualified as a CEO of anything and not even qualified for the mail room. He could have even put Lily in that position. Not that Lily is all that gorgeous but she sure is younger and doesn't have alll the wrinkles that the stringy bleached blonde has. I thought this was going to be the NEW Face of Jabot and not the Face of a old has been. Hell we know Victor will fire her. Can't say that I blame him.\

Sharon needs to take some hints from Avery and get some of those good cupcakes and cookie recipes and sit her old washed up ass down and start baking with her little girl Faith and devote a little time with her instead of applying for any job. EIther that or call Martha Stewart to fill in for her as her cook and Nanny.

gtamom

May/shall I post what happened on the Y&R today here? (Canadian viewer) I don't want to spoil tomorrows show for anyone.

gtamom

Well, I can't wait around for a reply, it is almost 11 pm, but someone please let me know for next time?
I checked the rules and didn't see anything about not posting spoilers, but want to make sure!
Happy New year's everyone!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sure, I think you can post a spoiler/spoilers here if you'd like :)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm so glad the beautiful and gorgeous Sharon was applying for the face of Jabot job and not old sag bag Phyllis. That old whore shouldn't even leave the house without a paper bag on her head for pete's sake..

gtamom

Alrighty then, here it is. Please excuse the format, I wrote it in notepad.

Jack went out on New Years Eve, and was sitting at the bar, where he met a red

haired woman named Stephanie. The next day he woke up at home on his

couch, and Stephanie was laying face down on his carpet, dead as a door nail.

Jack called Adam, who helped him out. Jack had previously arranged for a press

conference at his home that day, and Adam told him the press were parked

outside on the road. Adam looked through Stephanie's things and found a bag of

ecstasy, and evidence that she was a prostitute. Jack was horrified. She died of

an overdose they figured. Jack has no memory at all of what happened, other

than meeting her at the club. They didn't want the press to learn of this, as finding a

OD'd and dead prostitute would not support Jacks claim that he was clean. So

Adam hatches a plan that Jack calls 911 with heart attack symptoms. The press will

follow the ambulance to the hospital. Jack worries about the doctor knowing he wasn't

having a heart attack, Adam says he knows doctors that will say Jack had a

heart attack. (Of course, who doesn't?)
They do not show the ambulance or hospital, but they show Adam addressing

the press, telling them Jack has had a heart attack, but Adam will take care of the
company while Jack recuperates.
Jack will really be going to rehab. He does not want to, still denies he has a problem.

Adam basically blackmails him into going. If he doesn't, everyone will know the truth,
Adam will tell them.

In other news, Fen, in a rage of jealously and anger after peeking through the

window and seeing Summer hugging Jamie,(because he was beaten up at the

foster home and is running away) tells Jamie that Summer was Brittany. He is

cruel and lashing out, and says Jamie can't really expect someone like Summer to

actually like him. Jamie is betrayed and hurt and leaves. Summer is very upset.
Nick and Avery return to Avery's place at 2 AM to find Summer curled up on Avery's

doorstep crying. Nick goes home and Summer spends the night with her aunt.

She doesn't tell her what it is all about really. Later she does speak to Phyllis

and tells her she did something bad to hurt a boy (or something, I missed a bit as the

phone dared to ring at that time!). Phyllis says she did a lot of bad things to boys

and whatever Summer did, Phyllis probably has done it too. This seems to close the

gap between them a little, I think Summer may confide in Phyllis about the whole

bullying story. Oh yes, Daniel and Lucy are moving to Savanna, with Heather.

Phyllis is going along for 2 weeks to help hem get settled in.

Over at the lake house, Chelsea and Adam have spent New Years Eve talking and have made up. They have decided to

move far away from the drama (and Sharon) of Genoa City, to Europe.

Chelsea is really happy, but when she tells Cloe, Cloe tells her Adam will break her

heart, it is only a matter of time. Chelsea is strong in her belief that things will be ok.
She goes home and Adam tells her Jack has had a heart attack, and so now Adam
is in charge of Jabot/Newman, and therefore, he can't move away for some time.
Chelsea is very upset and doesn't believe he wants to make things work between
them after all, and says that that he has to choose, the company.... or her.

They then show tomorrows preview, and Jack is telling Phyllis he needs help.
[/font][/color]
Edited by gtamom, Jan 1 2013, 11:26 PM.

gtamom

Oh man, that is bad, I will try and format it to be better.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

gtamom
Jan 1 2013, 11:13 PM
Oh man, that is bad, I will try and format it to be better.
I think it's fine and Thanks for posting.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Spoilers wk Jan. 7th

Monday, January 7, Billy throws down the gauntlet with Adam
Tuesday, January 8, Nick searches for information about Avery’s ex
Wednesday, January 9, Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday. Also, Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.
Thursday, January 10, Adriana works her charm on Noah.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I can get on board with Nick digging into Avery's past. No more cooking!! I hope this Adriana character is not a flop, Noah does need some female action.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply