Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 7th
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 04:39 PM (5,411 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US Live twitter recap... Donna

Victor is talking to Adam about the article of the dead woman and wonders what Jack is really doing right now.

#Villy are discussing business..Nick is talking with Sharon about Noah. It's comical because Nick of all people is telling her about how Adriana cheated on Noah. All of this build up for this Adriana...she is finally here. She's not what I expected physically. She's already kissing Noah. Neil and Leslie are talking. If he comes back to Jabot, he won't be her boss...Cane will. Tyler sees Lily alone at the coffeeshop. She says sorry Cane fired him. He seems fine about it. He sits down with her. Jack visualized the dead woman on his floor. Phyllis is there for him. I am so glad that she is. Going away to a cabin with counselor. Tyler tells Lily that Cane is old school. Now he's talking about inner beauty. And Lily's smile. Oh oh. Cane is there watching. Victoria says she doesn't want to see Adam takeover Newman. Billy is concerned for Victoria. And about Jack. Billy says when it hits the fan....he doesn't want to see his wife hurt.

Victor tells Adam he has nothing to do with this scandal. Victor talks about the arson and about the dead woman & Adam's involvement. Kyle arrives. Jack is stunned that he forgot Kyle's birthday. Kyle doesn't care. He wants his dad to get the help he needs. Jack talks about scouting and brings out a compass giving it to Kyle. He tells him that he is his true North. Hugs. Says Happy Birthday. Chadam. I hear the clock. She is concerned about how Victor is manipulating. She wants to make sure they will still move away. Chelsea has a one track mind. Get Adam out of town and away from Sharon.

Sharon and Nick talk more about Noah. And how he seems to feel about Adriana. Adriana tells Noah that a drug dealer left that money behind and she took it. So she could have a fresh start. With Noah. Noah says he never asked to get involved with this whole mess. She asks where the money is. He says it's gone.

Chelsea finds out from Adam he wants Sharon about the job offer. Chelsea is so proud of herself that she didn't freak out. Chelsea wants Adam and her to go to Sharon the good news together. Chelsea is only fine with this b/c she believes they are moving away. Well. Cane decides to give Tyler another chance. Even though Lily says she likes Tyler. Leslie talks about a man from her past named James Conrad. Dated and worked with him. He never stopped keeping an eye on Adam tells Sharon that Phyllis is gone from NE, and he wants Sharon to be the new R&D Director. Chelsea is so proud to say she is happy. Billy comes by to tell Jack he is going back to NE to keep an eye open for him. Peace of mind. Jack is relieved. Hugs Kyle. Hugs Billy.

Phyllis and Jack go out the door. Jack says he's not sure if he's ready for this. Looks sick and worried. Did I mention how much I love this show today? (Cdn) The show is outstanding! Must see tv! Sharon wonders who she would be working for. If Victor came back...she would be walking into a buzz-saw.

Adriana is freaking out about the money. Haha. She's worried about Alex coming after her about the stolen money. Adriana wants to stay with Noah. Hears someone outside. Says he will find a place for her to stay for one night, then she's on her own. Noah is hiding Adriana or sending her out the backdoor....if there is a backdoor.

Well Leslie. Date Neil and keep your jobs. Stop being difficult. She thinks they can just go back to being colleagues. Jack is disappointed that Dr. Lee isn't already at the cabin. He was supposed to give Jack some drug to help Jack. Phyllis talks to Dr. Lee and he had another emergency. He won't be able to get to Jack until the next day.

Nick talking to Sharon. She tells him about Adam's offer. Nick is suspicious of Adam. She says she really needs this. Nick is very concerned for Sharon. Sharon tells Nick she is stronger than he thinks. He's worried about the bloodbath that is coming.

Billy tells Adam he will be working with him. Victoria tell Victor she is going to be there for him. He is happy and hugs her. Nikki is there too. Nice scene.

Peter Bergman as Jack is giving us some amazing drug withdrawl scenes today. He is brilliant. He's shaking and panicking. Wow!

In the previews... #Villy .... #Chadam .... and .... #Phack
Edited by Daytime, Jan 4 2013, 04:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Thank you for posting! Love that Sharon/Nick are growing closer <3

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I'm ready for ruthless business woman Victoria to make a return! She has been boring for a very long time.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Kind of excited for Adriana & the Shick scenes.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sharon is about as capable of running a dept. as my baby puppy is . that is hilarious. It's hilarious too that now she is healed again and going to be the Golden Girl in the business world/

We are supposed to believe this crap? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sony Previews January 7-11

Phyllis demands honesty from Jack, while Adam's pending departure thrills Billy.

Billy throws down the gauntlet with Adam.

Nick searches for information about Avery's ex.

Phyllis tries to help Jack through his withdrawal.

Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday.

Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I will def to watch Monday shick!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Is it too premature to say I like Adriana? LOL. So far so good on my end. :popcorn: and more Tily, but I wish they would stop repeating the same lines.

Shick
Member Avatar

Is it anymore ridiculous that Chelsea and Chloe are starting a fashion business together, or that Phyllis (simply a web designer) was put in charge of a Research/Development division? Or that time that she was some sort of a journalist. Were we supposed to believe that as well?
Edited by Shick, Jan 4 2013, 06:15 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
Jan 4 2013, 06:14 PM
Is it anymore ridiculous that Chelsea and Chloe are starting a fashion business together, or that Phyllis (simply a web designer) was put in charge of a Research/Development division? Or that time that she was some sort of a journalist. Were we supposed to believe that as well?
Don't forget the Winters clan at Jabot! Cane the Bartender as CEO! Oh and Nick the Rock Star. At least Chloe is a stylist and can "mentor" Chelsea so that is somewhat ok but the rest is pretty ridiculous.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of January 7th

1/7, Phyllis wants Jack to tell the truth; Billy is thrilled by Adam's impending departure.

1/8, Nick uncovers more information about Avery's ex; Phyllis supports Jack.

1/9, Sharon and Nick celebrate Cassie's birthday; Chloe and Kevin decide to launder the stolen money.

1/10, Victor is threatened; Noah succumbs to Adrianna's advances.

1/11, Sharon says farewell to Chelsea and Adam; Leslie is worried about Tyler's interest in Lily.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Quote:

1/11, Sharon says farewell to Chelsea and Adam;

Oh brother...another goodbye for Sharon?? This is getting beyond ridiculous. How many times has it been now?? We get it! Its more like a Hello! :shame:

Quote:

Noah succumbs to Adrianna's advances

These 2 actually have chemistry so far.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/7, Phyllis demands honesty from Jack, while Adam's pending departure thrills Billy.

1/8, Nick learns more about Avery's ex, while Phyllis helps Jack through withdrawal.

1/9, Nick and Sharon honor Cassie on her birthday, while Kevin and Chloe conspire to launder the stolen money.

1/10, Nikki threatens Victor for exploiting Jack's addiction, while Adrianna seduces Noah.

1/11, Sharon says good-bye to Adam and Chelsea, while Tyler's interest in Lily concerns Leslie.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Jan 4 2013, 10:36 PM
1/11, Sharon says farewell to Chelsea and Adam; Leslie is worried about Tyler's interest in Lily.
Um`How many times and ways can she say "BYE" to this bastard?. Old tired ass mess wk after wk month after month they need to end this MAB nonsense.

Tyler has went pass the "interest stage" he ready to full throttle Lil she skin her teeth soon as she him enter a room
Quote:

1/7, Billy is thrilled by Adam's impending departure.

Is it possible inserting Billy can make this NE Vs Jabot plot worth a damn again (GASPS) next few days are telling I guess, Billy and Adam normally have very little interaction other than pissing snark bombs to the other and it takes a helluva lot more than that to make for an entertaining duo
Quote:

1/10, Victor is threatened; Noah succumbs :hmmph: to Adrianna's advances.

Ohh this must be when Mark Pinter (Congressman Wheeler) comes into play, I'm kinda looking forward to this.... Got Damn Noah just like his Daddy eh? Cause Nicholas ALWAYS "suCUMb" too. :laugh:

Rach you was on FIYAH yesterday lots to read, Thanx 4 posting All these spillers

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 5 2013, 02:43 PM

Ohh this must be when Mark Pinter (Congressman Wheeler) comes into play, I'm kinda looking forward to this.... Got Damn Noah just like his Daddy eh? Cause Nicholas ALWAYS "suCUMb" too. :laugh:

Adriana shuts Noah up with a kiss on Monday's eppy. I thought to myself...that is definitely Nick's son. :lol: The girl sent him stolen money from a drug dealer & cheated on him...but she sure got his attention when she planted one on him. Stroking that ego. I peep your game Ms. Adriana. :sex4:

Shick
Member Avatar

lightandday
Damn Noah just like his Daddy eh? Cause Nicholas ALWAYS "suCUMb" too. :laugh:
:lol: :lol:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Checkers
Jan 5 2013, 02:48 PM
lightandday

Adriana shuts Noah up with a kiss on Monday's eppy. I thought to myself...that is definitely Nick's son. :lol: The girl sent him stolen money from a drug dealer & cheated on him...but she sure got his attention when she planted one on him. Stroking that ego. I peep your game Ms. Adriana. :sex4:
I can't wait till she meets the 'rents!! I wanna see Nick and SHaron flip out. Maybe Sharon will go all Nikki on her for using her precious boy :popcorn:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
lightandday

:laugh: Damn! Can't wait to see it, I was such of fan of he and Erica on Lincoln heights, plus they need not too many close up's of he & Supa Girl coz it always look like they're about to make out..Wished I'd never peep HH you tube clips cause there KISS is forever ingrained.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 5 2013, 03:04 PM
Checkers
lightandday

:laugh: Damn! Can't wait to see it, I was such of fan of he and Erica on Lincoln heights, plus they need not too many close up's of he & Supa Girl coz it always look like they're about to make out..Wished I'd never peep HH you tube clips cause there KISS is forever ingrained.
Um that kiss. :run:

I think Noah/Adriana have chemistry.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I'm just glad Noah is finally getting some action. Their kiss was good. Hand all up her back, me likey. I don't buy that she found the money in her apartment wall though. Girl please lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply