Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 7th
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 04:39 PM (5,355 Views)
soapflake02

I don't care what people say about today's episode, people can bitch all they want but I liked the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

You Can't Quit Me.
Thursday, January 10 2013 sheknows

Chloe confesses, Adriana works Noah, and Nikki opposes Victor.

At the cabin, Jack quakes violently as he detoxes. Phyllis doesn't know what to do. Dr. Lee arrives with medication and vitamins and urges Phyllis to take care of herself too. Later, Phyllis tells Jack he mentioned Stephanie dying. She thinks he was mourning his drug dealer. Phyllis leaves to get food. Once alone, Jack worries.

At the penthouse, Victor tells his henchman to leak a news stories about Jack and Adam covering up the death of a prostitute that was the estranged daughter of Congressman Marcus Wheeler. The man assures Victor there is no way for him to be ID'd as the one who hired her. Victor decides to wait to leak the information until Jack returns from the cabin. Nikki appears as the man leaves. She asks about Jack's 'secret'. Victor tells her he's hooked on pain killers. Nikki is upset that Victor would reveal that - it's a private matter! Victor says Jack has control of his company - he'll take him down. Nikki feels he's stooping too low. Victor promises not to disappoint her.

At home, Chelsea overhears Adam on the phone saying that his father will strike - he'll have to gauge what approach he will take. Chelsea asks Adam to put the house on the market to sever ties with Genoa City. Adam wants to keep it for tax purposes.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin tells Detective Alex he and Chloe have an appointment. Alex asks, "With the Cleaner?" He knows they got a call from a man who launders money. Kevin says it was a wrong number. Alex warns them about lying and leaves. Chloe panics and Kevin reassures her they won't get caught.

Noah and Adriana bicker at the Club. He tells her to leave town today. Adriana insists Alex can hurt her even though she has no stolen goods. Noah turns away. Adriana can't forget about the money...or him. Noah tells her it's not her money and reminds her she cheated on him. Adriana says she ruined the best thing that ever happened to her. Noah follows her. She tells him her father left and her brother pimped her out. She needs the money to start over.

Chloe joins Chelsea at home. Chelsea says they're leaving for Paris tomorrow night, but Adam won't sell the house. Chelsea asks what's going on with her. Chloe babbles that she could come to Paris too. Chelsea thinks she's acting strange. Chloe confesses everything. Chelsea says she'll help her keep the money and pay off their mortgage.

Adam joins Victor at the Club bar and tells him he was right about Jack's pill problem. He tells Victor he was right about the hooker - he won't be in business with a guy like Jack. Victor wonders if Adam will go along with him. Adam says he can't afford for Newman to be involved in this. Victor tells him to tell the press everything he knows. Adam wants him to admit he hired the hooker. Victor tells him to talk to the press and goes. Adam gets a call from Jack and updates him. Jack tells him to leave Victor alone. Adam reassures him.

Phyllis returns to the cabin and orders Jack to put down the phone. Jack tells her he was talking to Adam, not looking for pills. She wants him to focus only on detoxing, saying she thought he might die last night. He credits her with saving his life.

Chloe returns to Crimson Lights and tells Kevin they'll use the coffee house as collateral, take out a loan, pay off the mortgage, and then pay back the loan with the stolen money. He says she's a genius. Alex lurks and texts.

At the Club, Noah tells Adriana he won't abandon her. She grins. "You can't quit me." She gets a text. "Where is the $$$?"

Nikki arrives home to a romantic surprise from Victor. She thinks he wants her to forget what he's doing to Jack. Victor wants to tune out the world.

At home, Adam tells someone over the phone that he'll allow Victor to believe he's playing his game. He has to link Victor to the prostitute before Victor exposes Jack. He vows his father will never get Newman back.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Avery tells Nick, "There is a very easy solution to this you know." He says, "Cancel the opening; sell the club."

Adam arrives at work saying he doesn't want any distractions today. Sharon is in his office. "Does that include me?"

Victoria listens to concern as Victor asks Billy, "Scrounge up a job somewhere?" and Billy replies, "Yeah. Yours."

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

She tells him her father left and her brother pimped her out.

WTH? I hope they aren't saying he actually pimped her out. :blink:

Quote:

At home, Adam tells someone over the phone that he'll allow Victor to believe he's playing his game. He has to link Victor to the prostitute before Victor exposes Jack. He vows his father will never get Newman back.

STFU Adam!

Quote:

Victoria listens to concern as Victor asks Billy, "Scrounge up a job somewhere?" and Billy replies, "Yeah. Yours."

:laugh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 9 2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:

She tells him her father left and her brother pimped her out.

WTH? I hope they aren't saying he actually pimped her out. :blink:

Quote:

STFU Adam!

Quote:

:laugh:
now THAT'S funny! I can't wait to see Billy say that! :D

Daytime
Member Avatar

Galactically Inexperienced.
Friday, January 11 2013 sheknows

Victor learns of Billy's position, Chelsea is disappointed, and Cane and Neil butt heads.

Avery arrives at The Underground to find Nick upset that his license is gone. Avery knows someone at the County Clerk's office who will issue a new copy. Nick discovers the addresses are wrong on some of the flyers. Avery sends him to the address to explain. Later, Avery returns with a new license - she promised the clerk a slow dance later. Nick says the Indian restaurant agreed to send his customers over tonight, in exchange for eating there. Avery crows about Nick doing all of this. They dance and head to her place. The electricity buzzes.

At home, Billy is preparing to leave for Newman when Victor arrives. Victor notices Billy's suit. "Scrounge up a job somewhere?" Billy says he did - his. Vikki explains that Jack made Billy co-CEO with Adam. Billy says Adam's leaving tonight. Victor isn't pleased about a buffoon running his company. Victoria says he'll help them regain Newman. Victor claims he has other options. After, Billy and Victoria talk briefly and kiss goodbye.

At Jabot, Leslie makes it clear to Neil they won't be dating. Nearby, Tyler tells Devon he saw Lily hugging some guy the other day and looking upset. Devon explains it was her ex-husband, but she's all about Cane now. In an office, Neil flirts with Leslie. Tyler finds Lily and asks for her opinion - no one understands the art of looking good better than her. Leslie appears. Lily goes, and Leslie warns Tyler to keep his personal and professional lives separate. Neil joins Cane in the CEO office and asks if he's having second thoughts. Cane denies it, but acts strange. Devon and Lily enter and Cane and Neil argue over what they want Lily to do. Later, Cane, Leslie, Devon, and Tyler talk about going out later. Tyler says he'll pass. Leslie enters Neil's office and imagines him half-dressed. He complains about Cane to her.

Adam arrives at Newman to find Sharon in his office. She mentions the looks she got. Adam tells her she has nothing to prove to anyone. He tells her they're leaving tonight, but complains about leaving Newman in Billy's galactically inexperienced hands. Sharon says she'll do her best to see that Billy doesn't run Newman into the ground. Sharon and Adam brainstorm together, laughing over him reading her mind. Chelsea appears. Sharon wishes Chelsea happiness in Paris. Later, Billy appears and tells Adam he's released and can take an earlier flight. Adam says he's not ready. Billy wishes Chelsea the best - she's made a huge difference in his life. Chelsea goes. Adam asks Billy about the Jabot merger. Billy avoids answering. Later, Sharon convinces Billy to keep her on by reminding him she's the one who made it possible for Jack to buy up shares.

Victor meets with Congressman Wheeler in his penthouse. Wheeler fears it getting out that his daughter was a call-girl. Victor says he has information and tells him his suspicions. Wheeler rages that his daughter was dumped in an alley - no one deserves that. Victor promises justice. Victoria arrives as Wheeler leaves. She's upset when Victor says he's not going to Nick's opening - he's not being supportive. They discuss Billy. She says he will help them. Victor scoffs that Billy can't even help himself, and says he already has a plan in motion. Victoria takes a call from Billy who says Adam's leaving tonight. Victor says it won't happen.

In an elevator, Adam's informant tells him Stephanie was Congressman Wheeler's daughter and that Wheeler met with Victor. Adam leaves an urgent message for Jack.

At the Club, Cane admits to Lily he wasn't ready to give up the CEO chair. He calls Neil and apologizes. Neil does too. Lily tells Neil to bring Leslie out later.

At Jabot, Neil tells Leslie that Lily wants him to bring her to the opening later. She tries to put the brakes on. In the corridor, Devon tells Tyler that Cane will have to go out of town tonight.

Adam arrives home to an excited Chelsea. He tells her they can't go - there's a crisis he has to handle. She wants Billy to handle it. He says Billy's part of it. Chelsea is deflated. Adam needs two weeks. Chelsea thinks they'll never go.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Noah tells Adriana they can't be seen together. She says they could always pretend they don't know each other - it would be kind of hot.

Tyler asks Lily where Cane is tonight. She says he had to go out of town. Tyler says it's Cane's loss, and his gain.

Phyllis hollers at Jack that she's wanted to leave a hundred times. He retorts, "So why didn't you?"

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 10 2013, 04:40 PM

Adam arrives at Newman to find Sharon in his office. She mentions the looks she got. Adam tells her she has nothing to prove to anyone. He tells her they're leaving tonight, but complains about leaving Newman in Billy's galactically inexperienced hands. Sharon says she'll do her best to see that Billy doesn't run Newman into the ground. Sharon and Adam brainstorm together, laughing over him reading her mind. Chelsea appears. Sharon wishes Chelsea happiness in Paris. Later, Billy appears and tells Adam he's released and can take an earlier flight. Adam says he's not ready. Billy wishes Chelsea the best - she's made a huge difference in his life. Chelsea goes. Adam asks Billy about the Jabot merger. Billy avoids answering. Later, Sharon convinces Billy to keep her on by reminding him she's the one who made it possible for Jack to buy up shares.

Posted Image

So much propping & agenda in this little section right here. Sounds like an eppy I can miss.

taylore
Member Avatar

I don't like Tyler,he's hot but weird.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Quote:

Sharon says she'll do her best to see that Billy doesn't run Newman into the ground.

Are you kidding me?? Who is writing this crap??? Are supposed to forget what happened last summer???? :fp2: Those words should not be coming out of Sharon's mouth.

What was the point of the Navery scenes? Only to shove them in our face..AGAIN. I seriously hope Tyler and Lily go on a date LOL this time Cane is outta town so he can't interrupt! :mutley:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 10 2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:

Sharon says she'll do her best to see that Billy doesn't run Newman into the ground.

Are you kidding me?? Who is writing this crap??? Are supposed to forget what happened last summer???? :fp2: Those words should not be coming out of Sharon's mouth.

What was the point of the Navery scenes? Only to shove them in our face..AGAIN. I seriously hope Tyler and Lily go on a date LOL this time Cane is outta town so he can't interrupt! :mutley:
Quote:

Sharon says she'll do her best to see that Billy doesn't run Newman into the ground. Sharon and Adam brainstorm together, laughing over him reading her mind.

ITA with you, I almost fell over when I read that!
She doesn't know the first thing about running a company, she already proved that, and as far as Adam "reading" her mind, well, that's pretty easy when it's all in crayon pictures. lol

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I'm so sick and tired of my favorite character being written like the village idiot and the esteemed folk of GC piling on! I'm going back to work next week and I'm going to need all the valuable time I can get. This is one hour of frustration I can do without. Hope they fix it soon! :flipoff: :toetap: :stars:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Adam & Sharon talking about Billy running NE to ground was just annoying. The lack of self-awareness was non-existent since both have almost run NE into the ground. Adam did it back in 2008 and Sharon did it last summer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply