Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Billy Miller Re-Signed!
Topic Started: Dec 26 2012, 05:05 PM (1,844 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Good news Billy Miller fans. SID confirms that he re-signed! They don't discuss contract details. Just that he resigned and will be sticking around for a while. In SID it was like "Sucks for Victor but Billy isn't going anywhere!" or something like that. Then they say sources confirm he renewed.

via jcren's twitter
Edited by Daytime, Dec 26 2012, 05:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Great news.
Next, please get him out of that awful "Villy" crap.
I want back my playboy Billy.

Daytime
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 26 2012, 05:07 PM
Great news.
Next, please get him out of that awful "Villy" crap.
I want back my playboy Billy.
Maybe crap to you.. :/

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ew. Can't this pot head find a job somewhere else

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

lene
Member Avatar

YAY! More Villy aka the only reason I watch :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I like Miller as Billy. I don't like Billy with Victoria.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Glad he's staying.

soapflake02

yay! That show needs that wise cracking boy! Vicki is wayy to dull and high strung without him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I want billy & victor to bury the damn hatchet already and become buds and work together in some grand scheme.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Good news! :cheer: :cheer: Hope Villy will have interesting storylines coming up.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 26 2012, 07:52 PM
I want billy & victor to bury the damn hatchet already and become buds and work together in some grand scheme.
And carry Victor's man-purse? LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapwatcher

well I'm glad that Billy is staying do I want him with daddy's darling Vicki NO, but she'll be back to running Newman with daddy before long leaving her family behind, again I repeat I want Billy to get Johnny because Vicki won't have time to be a mommy she'll treat Johnny just like she did Reed and won't let anything get in the way of her business career, she'll lose Johnny and boo hoo for a day then its back to business just like Victor wants.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply