Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Prospect Park Finds New OLTL EP
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 12:52 PM (1,238 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Prospect Park Finds New OLTL EP

By SOD Posted: Dec 27, 2012

Sources tell Digest that Jennifer Pepperman, who was a coordinating producer at OLTL, and directed at OLTL and ATWT, where she won an Emmy, has been tapped as the new Executive Producer of ONE LIFE TO LIVE for the Web reboot. In other PP news, in addition to Lindsay Hartley (ex-Cara, AMC et al) reportedly inking a deal to appear ALL MY CHILDREN, we're hearing the company has reached out to three other big name Pine Valley stars and has its sights on some OLTL biggies, too.

SOD Website
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Like Smith over at AMC, I've never heard of Pepperman. Hopefully, both ladies do well for the shows.

Not surprised Hartley has already agreed to be part of AMC. She was one of the first actresses to sign on, originally. Can't wait to find out who the others are. For both shows.

Cupcake06

Ahhhh Cara! :wub:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Can actually see Cara and her baby.:)

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Hopefully this woman went to the Frank V. School of how to run a soap opera.

Mason
Member Avatar

I feel like I remember seeing her name in the directing credit every once in a while on OLTL, but that's the only reason why I recognize it. I will say, though, that I'm glad PP is promoting from within the former crew, rather than bringing in people of their own who've never had anything to do with either of these shows. I'm still not to the point of optimism yet, though.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am with you Mason. Glad to see they are pulling from people who have experience with the shows. At least that might help with some continuity issues. I too am not ready to be all excited about this. There is a lot of talk and action, but still not over what happened last time. There is just this part of me thinking that PP is taking all this action right now because their rights to the characters was just about up and needed to make it look like they were really trying to make this work to extend the rights deal. Probably won't completely believe it until I actually see the shows online.

NicoleLVR

cubsgirl
Dec 27 2012, 02:00 PM
I am with you Mason. Glad to see they are pulling from people who have experience with the shows. At least that might help with some continuity issues. I too am not ready to be all excited about this. There is a lot of talk and action, but still not over what happened last time. There is just this part of me thinking that PP is taking all this action right now because their rights to the characters was just about up and needed to make it look like they were really trying to make this work to extend the rights deal. Probably won't completely believe it until I actually see the shows online.
I agree with u on the seeing is believing part...but do you honestly think they would waste their time just for a 28-day extension of the rights to the characters, I mean if they weren't going to do anything with the by the end of January what is 28 more days going to change.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply