Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel and Jennifer Move On; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:06 PM (5,388 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This week, Soap Opera Digest features an article on Daniel and Jennifer. Jennifer and Daniel celebrate New Year's Eve together and share a kiss at midnight. There romance is kicking into high gear and Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.

Daniel also meets with Eric and they realize they share a mutual friend in Nicole. Daniel likes that Nicole is in good hands with Eric and it allows him to move forward with Jennifer.

To read the full article, pick up this weeks issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 27 2012, 10:06 PM
Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.
Great marketing angle. It' always good to remind people that Jen's husband has only been dead for five months when talking about whether Dan is going to be able to get her into bed.
Edited by tomsawyer, Dec 27 2012, 10:12 PM.

Mason

Rather than "moving on", I wish they were just moving away.

lumifan4life

Of course Dan wants to get Jen into bed. What's taken him so long? Oh right Jen supposedly grieving Jack's death. I must have blinked and missed that.

carol3023
Member Avatar

I got so excited when I saw this post. I thought it meant that they were MOVING ON...as in leaving Salem to NEVER EVER EVER return again. Oh well, it was a good feeling while it lasted :'(

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't fucking care!!!!! :flipoff:

Chelsea
Member Avatar

:puke:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Dec 27 2012, 10:12 PM
Angie79
Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.
Great marketing angle. It' always good to remind people that Jen's husband has only been dead for five months when talking about whether Dan is going to be able to get her into bed.
ITA. I like Dannifer right now and statement turned me off. It reminded me of that skeevy persona he had not too long ago. Just when I thought he was going to shake that off, he brings those memories back. Thanks. -_-

DaveM1123
Member Avatar

If only that meant they were moving on from Salem

BeeBee
Member Avatar

carol3023
Dec 27 2012, 10:25 PM
I got so excited when I saw this post. I thought it meant that they were MOVING ON...as in leaving Salem to NEVER EVER EVER return again. Oh well, it was a good feeling while it lasted :'(

I skipped the other threads to read this thread.I thought I was going to read how they were being written off the show.One can dream.I won't be reading a lot of this thread since there is nothing new to be said about these two although I think it is disgusting that Daniel is thinking about having sex with Jennifer four months after her fiance died saving their first born but I guess Daniel is not going to make Jack more important to him than Jack is to Jennifer and Abby.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Dec 27 2012, 10:40 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Jennifer grieved for about two seconds.

Kyan

Operating on Jennifer has got dr. Orangeglow revved up for more patient sex

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Angie79
"Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian.
Wait..Jennifer grieved Jack's death? When did that happen?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I thought this was about Dannipuke moving away, aw man! Daniel trying to get Jennifer into bed ALREADY! DAMN! I knew he was a horndog, but SERIOUSLY!? Glad to hear that he is concerned about Nicole's wellbeing, and I hope their friendship continues.

am103
Member Avatar

I read this article hoping it would mean that Daniel and Jennifer would move on FROM each other. Lol, wishful thinking I guess. That was nauseating to read.

CarlD2

Angie79
"Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.
Bad choice of words.

Is he going to collapse one of her lungs so he can get in the mood?

Evan
Member Avatar

I wish both of them were being written off the show - Dannifer is the most nauseating crap on DAYS in years.
In a way, Matt Ashford is fortunate to be out of this mess - I doubt it's doing much for Missy Reeves or her rapidly diminishing fanbase.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

This Interview just made me laugh, really SC, they are in an 'amazing' place right now? I didn't realize their story location was in Bora Bora.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Quote:

This week, Soap Opera Digest features an article on Daniel and Jennifer. Jennifer and Daniel celebrate New Year's Eve together and share a kiss at midnight. There romance is kicking into high gear and Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian

What was the purpose of mentioning Jack's death? :shrug: It's not like Jen gives a shit. Daniel has already laid the groundwork in getting some ass, he saved her life :blah: , she owes him one ;) .god I hate this couple :flipoff:
TFP
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Dec 28 2012, 02:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply