Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel and Jennifer Move On; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:06 PM (5,515 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm going to look on the bright side and be happy that Daniel is still showing some semblance of caring about Nicole and that his exchange with Eric seems to bode well for Ericole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 27 2012, 11:06 PM
Angie79
Dec 27 2012, 10:06 PM
"Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian.
Wait..Jennifer grieved Jack's death? When did that happen?
In the day he died

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Daniel can't bare to spend time with a woman first I guess. He must have sex right off. But that would be the respectful thing to do and Daniel doesn't know how to be with a woman if they don't start sleeping together right away. If he really cared about Jennifer he'd wait until she was ready for something more first. Not push along the relationship because he feels ready. Dannifer continues to make me ill. :moon:

camera shy

I'm surprised Daniel didn't ask Eric a million questions about how he was able to give up sex.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

This is the nastiest, shittiest story line ever. Thank goodness for my DVR..record then FF through this shit..I hate you Tomlin for destroying the character of Jennifer all for the sake of your fucking hard on for the character of Dr. Dorito.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Isn't this their first official date since Jen-Jen became a widow? Of course, Daniel wants sex right away! :puke: He is such a nasty sleaze and Jennifer has been reduced to yet another dumb Salem bimbo who can't keep her legs closed. :puke:

MissLola
Member Avatar

And to think that this will only get worse when Chloe returns and takes Nicole's spot as Daniel obsessed stalker.

BillieD
Member Avatar

I guess Jen will tell Daniel "she's not ready, it's too soon" blah blah, only to have the gorgeous temptress Chloe come-a-knocking on Daniel's door and with an added bonus, HIS son. But Daniel will prove he's her guy by not giving into the sexiest woman on the planet (and one he was once madly in love with), who is now the mother of his child. If that doesn't show how devoted he is to Jen-Jen, nothing will. :sarcasm:

I really hate that the writers are rushing this paternity reveal. Philip should have been brought back as well and this should have played out over a year. Of course, the main focus should not have been Dannifer but that's what we're sadly stuck with.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

oh stop using Jack to prop this disgusting pair!

Romancer66

jackjenfan
Dec 28 2012, 09:08 AM
Daniel can't bare to spend time with a woman first I guess. He must have sex right off. But that would be the respectful thing to do and Daniel doesn't know how to be with a woman if they don't start sleeping together right away. If he really cared about Jennifer he'd wait until she was ready for something more first. Not push along the relationship because he feels ready. Dannifer continues to make me ill. :moon:
Hey, he bought her flowers and a cheeseburger (what a prince!)--surely that's sufficient cause for her to put out on their second date. Even if her husband died barely four months ago. :rolleyes:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

BalscoFan5
Dec 27 2012, 10:41 PM
Jennifer grieved for about two seconds.
I must have missed that.

If by 'amazing place' he means they are actually talking like grown ups and not like middle schoolers for a change then yes, absolutely. They should screw. :rolleyes:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

There romance is kicking into high gear and Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.

Proof once again, that Daniel only really cares for one person - himself. If he really gave a damn about Jennifer he would not even think about asking her to spend the night with him. He would wait until she's ready. Not push sex on her when he's ready for it. Fucking douche bag.

Quote:

Daniel also meets with Eric and they realize they share a mutual friend in Nicole. Daniel likes that Nicole is in good hands with Eric and it allows him to move forward with Jennifer.

So Eric is at the party at HS? I wonder if he doesn't see Nicole kiss EJ? Would explain why he refuses to confide in Nicole later.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 28 2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:

There romance is kicking into high gear and Daniel wonders if she will spend the night with him. "Jack died in August and Daniel is aware that she has needed time to grieve his death," says Shawn Christian. But, they are in "amazing place" right now and he senses that Jennifer is opening up and maybe ready for that next step.

Proof once again, that Daniel only really cares for one person - himself. If he really gave a damn about Jennifer he would not even think about asking her to spend the night with him. He would wait until she's ready. Not push sex on her when he's ready for it. Fucking douche bag.

Quote:

Daniel also meets with Eric and they realize they share a mutual friend in Nicole. Daniel likes that Nicole is in good hands with Eric and it allows him to move forward with Jennifer.

So Eric is at the party at HS? I wonder if he doesn't see Nicole kiss EJ? Would explain why he refuses to confide in Nicole later.
Dannifer and the never ending crap storyline continues, 6 months of greiving I never saw six minutes of grieving. Ho Ho is just a stalker in heat after a douche that uses women, guess she just wants her turn in his bed for awhile til the next patient comes along.

As for the Nicole part he's glad Nicole is in good hands, excuse me but first of all Nicole is a grown woman who doesn't need to be in anyone's hands. Daniel leave her alone you've done enough damage to her, what's the matter is your human wreckage train getting to you now. Also I wouldn't characterize yourself as a Friend of Nicole's, you used her til Ho Ho was free to screw. :x

Romancer66

BillieD
Dec 28 2012, 09:57 AM
I guess Jen will tell Daniel "she's not ready, it's too soon" blah blah, only to have the gorgeous temptress Chloe come-a-knocking on Daniel's door and with an added bonus, HIS son. But Daniel will prove he's her guy by not giving into the sexiest woman on the planet (and one he was once madly in love with), who is now the mother of his child. If that doesn't show how devoted he is to Jen-Jen, nothing will. :sarcasm:

I really hate that the writers are rushing this paternity reveal. Philip should have been brought back as well and this should have played out over a year. Of course, the main focus should not have been Dannifer but that's what we're sadly stuck with.
Anyone else starting to wonder if both Jennifer and Chloe get thrown under the bus this time? Because just as I can foresee Chloe doing stupid, degrading things to get Daniel, I can foresee Jennifer doing stupid, degrading things to keep him. Like injuring herself on purpose to ensure that his attention remains fixed on her rather than on the voluptuous ex-wife squatting in his apartment. She'll be needy and insecure, Chloe will be scheming and calculating, and Daniel will be alternately sullen and clueless, which are about the only emotions SC can portray convincingly. And viewers who can't stand either pairing or any of the characters will be bored and disgusted.

annie21

Actually, I'm surprised that Daniel and Jennifer didn't jump into bed together before Christmas. They're adults. And once again, both are unattached and unfettered. So what the heck are they waiting for? While I could imagine that Jennifer is in denial about her emotional state and she may not realize sh isn't emotionally ready, what we're being shown is that she's been giving all the signs that she's ready for a long time now. She's only given lip service to mourning Jack. And as for Daniel, he's never shown any indication of being concerned about such niceties. After all, he seduced a woman away from her husband while the guy was still alive. Why should he care about a man who's already dead?

Really, the only thing that might legitimately be standing in their way is her surgery. Although he hasn't mentioned it, Daniel should at least be concerned about Jennifer's health. Even if Jennifer weren't a widow, I would think he would at least be concerned about waiting for her surgery wound to heal before thinking about sex. (!)

These two were the same ones who slept together after only a couple of dates and pretty much the day after their rushed divorces to the so-called loves of their lives were final. So why stand upon ceremony now? It's fake. And it's way late in the game to be putting on this artificial display.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 28 2012, 12:25 PM
BillieD
Dec 28 2012, 09:57 AM

Anyone else starting to wonder if both Jennifer and Chloe get thrown under the bus this time? Because just as I can foresee Chloe doing stupid, degrading things to get Daniel, I can foresee Jennifer doing stupid, degrading things to keep him. Like injuring herself on purpose to ensure that his attention remains fixed on her rather than on the voluptuous ex-wife squatting in his apartment. She'll be needy and insecure, Chloe will be scheming and calculating, and Daniel will be alternately sullen and clueless, which are about the only emotions SC can portray convincingly. And viewers who can't stand either pairing or any of the characters will be bored and disgusted.
I don't know what's going on with Jennifer and all these health issues but yes, I can see your scenario playing out. But with that, Daniel will keep reiterating to the insecure Jen Jen that she has nothing to worry about. Someone on this board made a good point in that they are doing almost the exact same story but with Chloe being the Carly (although at the time, Carly didn't want Daniel, that came later, along with her drug addiction when she couldn't get Daniel) and Jennifer now being the Chloe. Too bad there isn't an old love of Jen Jen's in the picture to knock her up when she's drunk after the poor thing hears news of Danloe being in a motel together.
Oh wait....... :soapbox:

BillieD
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 28 2012, 12:33 PM
Actually, I'm surprised that Daniel and Jennifer didn't jump into bed together before Christmas. They're adults. And once again, both are unattached and unfettered. So what the heck are they waiting for? While I could imagine that Jennifer is in denial about her emotional state and she may not realize sh isn't emotionally ready, what we're being shown is that she's been giving all the signs that she's ready for a long time now. She's only given lip service to mourning Jack. And as for Daniel, he's never shown any indication of being concerned about such niceties. After all, he seduced a woman away from her husband while the guy was still alive. Why should he care about a man who's already dead?

Really, the only thing that might legitimately be standing in their way is her surgery. Although he hasn't mentioned it, Daniel should at least be concerned about Jennifer's health. Even if Jennifer weren't a widow, I would think he would at least be concerned about waiting for her surgery wound to heal before thinking about sex. (!)

These two were the same ones who slept together after only a couple of dates and pretty much the day after their rushed divorces to the so-called loves of their lives were final. So why stand upon ceremony now? It's fake. And it's way late in the game to be putting on this artificial display.

Everything about Dannifer is a so-called slow burn now (or they want us to think it is).
TPTB are laying it on so thick, with all of this pimping by almost every single character, misunderstandings regarding dating one another, cute little dates complete with flowers, and flashbacks. This article accelerates their junior-high relationship and lets us know that Daniel is ready for sex. Why? So we know how much he loves Jen Jen when he is able to resist Chloe. It's so freakin contrived.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

A few days ago I said I was shocked that there wasn't a spoiler about Dannipuke fucking, now I see I spoke too soon. Oh, and hopefully Little Miss Muffet won't be harassing Chloe like she did Nicole. Can't stand this storyline...

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 28 2012, 01:33 PM
A few days ago I said I was shocked that there wasn't a spoiler about Dannipuke fucking, now I see I spoke too soon. Oh, and hopefully Little Miss Muffet won't be harassing Chloe like she did Nicole. Can't stand this storyline...
Ho Ho and Douche will be dancing around this for so long that no one cares - Oh wait my mistake No one has ever cared. Can't beleive that every other day these two are given some kind of angst to a storyline and couple that had sucked the life out of viewers. There are dead corpses sitting by their television's thanks to these two boring the life out of people, yet Day's keeps it coming. WOW great idea to film so far in advance that you can't stop the train wreck in action. :blink:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Dr. Sleaze hasn't changed. He wants to move on, right into Jennifer's bed. :puke: :puke: :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply