Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel and Jennifer Move On; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:06 PM (5,518 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Dec 28 2012, 02:06 PM
Dr. Sleaze hasn't changed. He wants to move on, right into Jennifer's bed. :puke: :puke: :puke:
It's like Lucas said, just another notch on Daniel bedpost. It's too bad Lucas apologized though. His assessment of Daniel was spot on.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 28 2012, 02:04 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 28 2012, 01:33 PM
A few days ago I said I was shocked that there wasn't a spoiler about Dannipuke fucking, now I see I spoke too soon. Oh, and hopefully Little Miss Muffet won't be harassing Chloe like she did Nicole. Can't stand this storyline...
Ho Ho and Douche will be dancing around this for so long that no one cares - Oh wait my mistake No one has ever cared. Can't beleive that every other day these two are given some kind of angst to a storyline and couple that had sucked the life out of viewers. There are dead corpses sitting by their television's thanks to these two boring the life out of people, yet Day's keeps it coming. WOW great idea to film so far in advance that you can't stop the train wreck in action. :blink:
The sad part is, TomSell doesn't want this to stop, and maybe that's why they film this garbage so far ahead. :soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 28 2012, 02:14 PM
soapgoddess
Dr. Sleaze hasn't changed. He wants to move on, right into Jennifer's bed. :puke: :puke: :puke:
It's like Lucas said, just another notch on Daniel bedpost. It's too bad Lucas apologized though. His assessment of Daniel was spot on.
Jennifer needs to say sorry to Lucas for slapping him, and she should also thank Nicole for saving her life. What a self-righteous bitch that one is!

six
Member Avatar

So, are the writers aware that they forgot to write the parts of the story where Jen grieved for five months and Daniel stalled things with Jennifer for Nicole's sake?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daysdegrassi
Dec 28 2012, 02:16 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 28 2012, 02:14 PM
soapgoddess
Jennifer needs to say sorry to Lucas for slapping him, and she should also thank Nicole for saving her life. What a self-righteous bitch that one is!
I agree-Jennifer needs to apologize to Lucas and thank Nicole. However, I still like Jennifer even though she's involved
with Dr. Sleaze. It's a shame she's being destroyed for the sake of TIIC propping hot azz mess Dannifer. :shame:

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Its fucked up that Chloe is being dragged down with this shit! Why the hell does Tomlin write Dr. Dorito as some kind of god who every woman wants?! He is not all that! GRRRRR..I hate this shit! I wanted Chloe to come back but not as another prop for GAGGIFER.

Romancer66

BillieD
Dec 28 2012, 01:08 PM
annie21
Dec 28 2012, 12:33 PM
Actually, I'm surprised that Daniel and Jennifer didn't jump into bed together before Christmas. They're adults. And once again, both are unattached and unfettered. So what the heck are they waiting for? While I could imagine that Jennifer is in denial about her emotional state and she may not realize sh isn't emotionally ready, what we're being shown is that she's been giving all the signs that she's ready for a long time now. She's only given lip service to mourning Jack. And as for Daniel, he's never shown any indication of being concerned about such niceties. After all, he seduced a woman away from her husband while the guy was still alive. Why should he care about a man who's already dead?

Really, the only thing that might legitimately be standing in their way is her surgery. Although he hasn't mentioned it, Daniel should at least be concerned about Jennifer's health. Even if Jennifer weren't a widow, I would think he would at least be concerned about waiting for her surgery wound to heal before thinking about sex. (!)

These two were the same ones who slept together after only a couple of dates and pretty much the day after their rushed divorces to the so-called loves of their lives were final. So why stand upon ceremony now? It's fake. And it's way late in the game to be putting on this artificial display.

Everything about Dannifer is a so-called slow burn now (or they want us to think it is).
TPTB are laying it on so thick, with all of this pimping by almost every single character, misunderstandings regarding dating one another, cute little dates complete with flowers, and flashbacks. This article accelerates their junior-high relationship and lets us know that Daniel is ready for sex. Why? So we know how much he loves Jen Jen when he is able to resist Chloe. It's so freakin contrived.
Either that, or Jen-Jen will drive Daniel into Chloe's arms through her own insecurities and neediness. I can see that scenario happening too. Sadly, I don't think either woman is going to emerge unscathed. Daniel is T&W's golden boy, so nothing can ever be his fault. :rolleyes:

charliexvx
Member Avatar

ok is it just me or are they writing jennifer just insanely immature and stupid. a few weeks ago she was not a bit nervous as she was stalking daniel to the cabin among other places all in order to get him from nicole or anyone else and into her...so she gets hin after he saves her life again...now shes nervous?? i think its just stupid to have her play this school girl sick crush on daniel type when chloe is heading home a more mature and less insane chloe . and i really wish sami picks ej and rafe chooses nicole they were good together when he was covering for her being pregnant in fact she had said she could go for him so why not go for him leave ej and sami together cus ya know thats where this is going. and as far as will and gabi goes..he needs to tell sonny so justin can make it so he can see his kid gabi isnt being fair to him when he could have and still should tell someone the truth

KMan101
Member Avatar

They don't even try to hide how sleazy Daniel really is. I feel Shawn Christian has Daniel panting and chomping at the bit to bed Jennifer. That whole article was tacky. Tomlin's hard-on for Shawn Christian has to die.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

Argh I wish it would be over. I don't like them first time around nor second third or forth.

I wish someone would already understand that they are plain and boring... and too cheesy (i.e today's US episode).

KMan101
Member Avatar

charliexvx
Dec 28 2012, 06:04 PM
ok is it just me or are they writing jennifer just insanely immature and stupid. a few weeks ago she was not a bit nervous as she was stalking daniel to the cabin among other places all in order to get him from nicole or anyone else and into her...so she gets hin after he saves her life again...now shes nervous?? i think its just stupid to have her play this school girl sick crush on daniel type when chloe is heading home a more mature and less insane chloe . and i really wish sami picks ej and rafe chooses nicole they were good together when he was covering for her being pregnant in fact she had said she could go for him so why not go for him leave ej and sami together cus ya know thats where this is going. and as far as will and gabi goes..he needs to tell sonny so justin can make it so he can see his kid gabi isnt being fair to him when he could have and still should tell someone the truth
YES!

I feel like Tomlin's writing her as if she's a teenager. Seriously, I thought that the other day. I don't find it cute or appealing that Jennifer, a forty year old woman, is giggly and immature. I mean, I seriously roll my eyes anytime she gets that cold glint and starts in on some childish "im right. i'm pure and innocent. I'M A HORTON so I'm always perfect".

Man, I JUST commented how I miss the real Sami. Man, I miss Jennifer even more! Sigh. Tomlin is a hack. So was Higley. I guess one of them had a few good moments last time. What's that they say "every dog has it's day"?

Oh, not to mention, in relation to Daniel, the complete nag Maggie has become. I don't even recognize her! This woman used to be bubbly and smiling and now she's bitter, frowns, judges, is hypocritical and downright a nosy busybody. At least Langan's Maggie was a bitchy busybody, there was at least an interesting spark there.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 28 2012, 07:44 PM.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 28 2012, 07:42 PM
Oh, not to mention, in relation to Daniel, the complete nag Maggie has become. I don't even recognize her! This woman used to be bubbly and smiling and now she's bitter, frowns, judges, is hypocritical and downright a nosy busybody. At least Langan's Maggie was a bitchy busybody, there was at least an interesting spark there.
I totally agree with this. I hate what they turned Maggie into. I FF her scenes most of the time.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Universal disgust across the board...yet DAYS keeps pushing this couple..

#ThingsThatMakeNoFuckingLogicalSense

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LucasHortonFan
Dec 28 2012, 10:39 AM
oh stop using Jack to prop this disgusting pair!
STAMP!!!

Just STOP!!

STOP STOP!

lily20

apparently corday thinks people like this disgusting pairing ? :drunk: have no idea where he's getting that from

lily20

maybe they get this shitty feedback from focus groups
Edited by lily20, Dec 29 2012, 03:28 AM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

It always makes me giggle when I click on the first page of a Dannifer related thread and see so many dislikes and 1 or 2 likes :D .

Evan
Member Avatar

It's a long time since a DAYS on screen couple has been as universally disliked & trashed by the audience/critics, yet the writers are seemingly ignoring all of the negative feedback and carrying on with the SL to its logical conclusion(logical to them anyway) - a Dannifer wedding sometime in 2013.
I should have given up on the show permanently when Jack was dropped down that elevator shaft, but I'm a sentimental fool - I keep watching, in the hope that something might change for the better.
And, with the exception of MR, SC & Galen Garing, DAYS has a pretty good cast. For instance, I'm pleased that Eileen Davidson is back as Kristen and I like Greg Vaughan as Eric.
The problem isn't the actors, it's the shit awful writing for the actors.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 28 2012, 04:02 PM
Either that, or Jen-Jen will drive Daniel into Chloe's arms through her own insecurities and neediness. I can see that scenario happening too. Sadly, I don't think either woman is going to emerge unscathed. Daniel is T&W's golden boy, so nothing can ever be his fault. :rolleyes:
I would love to see Daniel and Chloe back together. I wish I didn't know that Nadia was leaving so soon because it ruins any chance of a Danloe reunion. All of the signs are there for Chloe being set up to fail in her quest to win Daniel's heart again. Dannifer is written in the stars by Tomsell, and I don't think this storyline will do anything to tarnish Jen Jen (well, other than what the viewers already think of her LOL). Bringing Chloe back will solidify them even more. And who knows, maybe the writers plan is to undo all the wrong Daniel did to Chloe, short of a Danloe reunion. But of course, knowing what we have gotten from them in the past, it'll just be more of the same.

BillieD
Member Avatar

lily20
Dec 29 2012, 03:24 AM
apparently corday thinks people like this disgusting pairing ? :drunk: have no idea where he's getting that from
What I don't understand is why he agreed to go with them again, after they broke them up last year and moved Daniel into Nicole's ummm "orbit". I guess TomSell layed the Hard Sell on thick, stating that they could make them what MarDar failed to, the next generation of Tom and Alice.

If you recall, Danloe had their issues and lots of backlash but the writers went with them anyway, and for a good amount of time. That is, until they decided to put Daniel and Jennifer together. Maybe it just looks like Dannifer will prevail but they will end soon. I know, I know - wishful thinking! :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply