Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,472 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soap Opera Digest has an article on Sami and Rafe. On New Year's Eve, Sami and Rafe go to the Horton Town Square separately, but can't stop thinking about each other. Rafe attends with Nicole so neither of them have to be alone. Sami arrives with EJ and Nicole can see that Rafe is upset at seeing them together. So, Nicole launches a scheme to make sure that Rafe and Sami are together at midnight. Nicole sees EJ leave Sami's side and encourages Rafe to approach Sami. Nicole them goes up to EJ and pretends to be drunk.

Meanwhile, EJ can't take his eyes off of Rafe and Sami. Nicole tries to keep him from getting back to Sami and EJ gets more and more frustrated. He wants to be with Sami at midnight, so Nicole is making him angry. EJ tries to push through the crowd and Nicole pulls him in for a kiss.

Rafe passionately kisses Sami. Galen says that Rafe sees it as "a fateful moment that he and Sami end up together at, of all places, a New Year's celebration." He wants to "seize the day and make the most of it."

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Will this mess ever end? :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sami and Rafe again? I only read these articles every now and then, I don't actually watch the show anymore but I just can't believe how many times Sami thinks she wants Rafe, then she was EJ, then its Lucas. Good god

sonwill
Member Avatar

:blah: This is just a constant cycle of the same old stuff, is Sami ever involved in something that's not to do with what man she wants that week?

AFaithL

Sami sucks. I'll never understand why this bitch has 3 men chasing after her.

EJ, my friend, get some DIGNITY and move on!!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Ej has been turned into the biggest fool over the biggest 'loser', how tragic.

DaveM1123
Member Avatar

Kill me now Will that interloper ever move on Sick of his face UGH

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Why is Nicole involved in this shit? OMG

lumifan4life

AFaithL
Dec 27 2012, 10:27 PM
Sami sucks. I'll never understand why this bitch has 3 men chasing after her.

EJ, my friend, get some DIGNITY and move on!!
2 not 3, lol. If Lucas was chasing her we'd actually see him more than once a month.

Trish the dish

DaveM1123
Dec 27 2012, 10:31 PM
Kill me now Will that interloper ever move on Sick of his face UGH
No shit he needs to get the hell out of Dodge :moon:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Typical that SOD mentions nothing about Ej kissing Sami also that night... I have seen the pic and it looks HOT!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Good God Make It Stop

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

OH FOR FUCK AKE WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Ilovecandy, Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

greeneyedgirl
Dec 27 2012, 10:45 PM
Typical that SOD mentions nothing about Ej kissing Sami also that night... I have seen the pic and it looks HOT!!
U mean this kiss?

Posted Image

MissLola
Member Avatar

Well that looks a bit awkward to me! No wonder why they focused on the Safe/Ejole stuff. :scared: :run:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ilovecandy
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
OH FOR FUCK AKE WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!
Spoiler: click to toggle
You always have the best GIFS! :cheers: That GIF sums up my thoughts exactly. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

DaveBedford
Dec 27 2012, 10:51 PM
greeneyedgirl
U mean this kiss?

Posted Image
YES! I mean that one:)

Safensane

Why does EJ waste his time chasing after a woman who doesn't love him....she may have feelings for him, but she's not in love with him. You can't make someone love you, it's either there or it isn't. Please writers, give it up already..... stop making EJ a bloody fool over an indecisive immature female. Stop forcing this pairing on the GA. They may have had sexual chemistry at one time, but now it seems artificial and uncomfortable...the same repetitive senarios are old and tired....EJ wants Sami, Sami wants Rafe, Rafe sees EJ w/Sami, gets mad, storms out, EJ uses it to his advantage, yada, yada, yada.....how many times in the past four years can this be rewritten! Let's have some genuine creativity....add some beautiful females to the cast, maybe work for EJ....working with Rafe....put some spice in this bland stew!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

DaveBedford
Dec 27 2012, 10:51 PM
greeneyedgirl
U mean this kiss?

Posted Image
I was going to post something in here but I can't stop :wub: over this pic. Lovely.

six
Member Avatar

Oh lord. :shame:

Also, shouldn't Nicole have something better to do? Like, maybe Eric?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply