Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,405 Views)
outrageous
Member Avatar

michelle
Dec 28 2012, 02:11 PM
The sooner Rafe dies, the better.
I'm with you. I've had enough of the glorified cutboard too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Dec 28 2012, 02:15 PM
michelle
I'm not a Rafe fan, however, he shouldn't be killed off. He just needs to move on from
Salem.
Fixed it for you ;).

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Yeah but you forgot this part.:blah: :smooch: :makeout: :cheer:

Sami and Rafe continue obsessing over each other while they prepare for their dates with Nicole and EJ. Rafe is noticeably distraught when he sees Sami and Elvis together. Nic prods him to talk to her when EJ goes off for booze. Nicole decides to keep EJ distracted by pretending to be wasted and pulling him into a smooch. That gives Rafe the chance to ring in the New Year by locking lips with Sami. They’re both moved.

EJ stalks over and plants his lips on her. Rafe does his best not to react to the fact that he and EJ just shared a pair of lips. Sami still doesn’t know which man she wants. :blowkiss:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Dec 28 2012, 01:32 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 28 2012, 01:23 PM
lysie
Dec 28 2012, 12:03 AM
six
Dec 28 2012, 12:01 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepeverything at this point
I'll be shocked if I remember this conversation in an hour.
That's just cause you don't have a horse in this race. ;) Which reminds me........did someone tell the idiots in charge that in this horse race, there has to be a FINISH line sometime? Argh.
Why, why, why is this worth arguing about? Is it to the point where it's a thing of honor instead of whether you actually even like the couples anymore?
Oh, well, carry on.
It's a board. People like to share their opinions, and the question of what an article should be about has nothing to do with fanbase affiliations, as evidenced by Lysie being an active participant in the conversation (which didn't happen to be an argument).
Thank you! I would have never known. :sarcasm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
Dec 28 2012, 01:37 PM
six
ladyofthelake
lysie

That's just cause you don't have a horse in this race. ;) Which reminds me........did someone tell the idiots in charge that in this horse race, there has to be a FINISH line sometime? Argh.
Why, why, why is this worth arguing about? Is it to the point where it's a thing of honor instead of whether you actually even like the couples anymore?
Oh, well, carry on.
It's a board. People like to share their opinions, and the question of what an article should be about has nothing to do with fanbase affiliations, as evidenced by Lysie being an active participant in the conversation (which didn't happen to be an argument).
Yeah, this is the only way six and I know how to interact with one another.
well, you wanted arguments back about Sami's vagina. Be careful what you wish for.......

six
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 28 2012, 06:16 PM
six
ladyofthelake
lysie

Oh, well, carry on.
Thank you! I would have never known. :sarcasm:
The fact that you think anything about Sami's vagina is relevant to this is why I'll say you're welcome! Hope that info will help you in the future. ;)
Edited by six, Dec 28 2012, 07:17 PM.

shar_d
Member Avatar

Sooo basially 2013 will be a freakin rehash of the same shit we've been seeing over the last few years? Sooo sick of us Ejami fans being screwed over time and time again! ! Can we not have one scene of EJami with out that loser Rafe sniffing around? If carrie didn't leave he wouldn't even be giving scami a second look! Safe fans have had nice weddings without interruptions, multiple love scenes, family time etc..wtf do ejami fans get??? NOTHING and I am sick of watching a show where certain characters get pimped and others thrown to the curb even tho they have huge fanbases as well.its just not fair. How long do they expect us to be patient and wait? If it wasn't for Kristin coming back to the show I honestly wouldn't be still watching right now. Time for tptb to either put up or shut up! Give us ejami once and for all or just kill the notion of them being a couple already!

Kerenush
Member Avatar

I'll keep it simple. Not interested in seeing them kissing and I will prob change channel when they do.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

What a ho.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

nocturnalblondie
Dec 29 2012, 03:19 AM
What a ho.
Agreed...Sami is the biggest ho I have ever seen on this show....

Sami has fallen so far from what she used to be...

The women on this soap SUCK!

Caylee
Member Avatar

I just threw up... :flipoff:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

shar_d
Dec 29 2012, 02:13 AM
Sooo basially 2013 will be a freakin rehash of the same shit we've been seeing over the last few years? Sooo sick of us Ejami fans being screwed over time and time again! ! Can we not have one scene of EJami with out that loser Rafe sniffing around? If carrie didn't leave he wouldn't even be giving scami a second look! Safe fans have had nice weddings without interruptions, multiple love scenes, family time etc..wtf do ejami fans get??? NOTHING and I am sick of watching a show where certain characters get pimped and others thrown to the curb even tho they have huge fanbases as well.its just not fair. How long do they expect us to be patient and wait? If it wasn't for Kristin coming back to the show I honestly wouldn't be still watching right now. Time for tptb to either put up or shut up! Give us ejami once and for all or just kill the notion of them being a couple already!
Well, seeing as KC has now made it plain that he loves triangles and thinks bedhopping is what we want to see, I doubt anyone is going to see their couple happy, at least for more than a New York minute. Apparently someone needs to clue him in on what fans really want cause he doesn't have a clue.

shar_d
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 29 2012, 02:25 PM
shar_d
Dec 29 2012, 02:13 AM
Well, seeing as KC has now made it plain that he loves triangles and thinks bedhopping is what we want to see, I doubt anyone is going to see their couple happy, at least for more than a New York minute. Apparently someone needs to clue him in on what fans really want cause he doesn't have a clue.
agreed, he doesn't know when to kill a storyline. I get that EJami will not last forever because none of Scami's relationships ever do, but at least give us something for goodness sakes. im so frustrated with this show. since freakin' 2006!! like either just break up EJami for good or let them be happy, even if its just for 6 months lol

Ljay
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Dec 28 2012, 02:20 AM
When i read about an ericole smooch, then i`ll be celebrating! I` m not reading anything into the ejole kiss except that its a ploy to free ej from sami. Don`t anticipate anything major happening there.
Luvin` rafe of course. And I`m really diggin` the rafe/nicole`s friendship but want it 2stay strictly platonic. Still can`t believe sami`s swapping spit with both men though.

I cant wait until Eric and Nicole get it together and she leads him into temptation. LOL I just hope Ej doesn't get in the way of it. Ugh!

Im liking the Racole friendship too. Lets keep it that way! Ha!

As for Sami swappin spit? Believe it sister, LMAO!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Anyone want a carrot? They have been dangling them in front of the fanbases so much that I have a surplus of them! But after the last 50 I stopped believing and started throwing them back and started watching GH! Great soap!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 29 2012, 03:00 PM
lazydazes
Dec 28 2012, 02:20 AM
When i read about an ericole smooch, then i`ll be celebrating! I` m not reading anything into the ejole kiss except that its a ploy to free ej from sami. Don`t anticipate anything major happening there.
Luvin` rafe of course. And I`m really diggin` the rafe/nicole`s friendship but want it 2stay strictly platonic. Still can`t believe sami`s swapping spit with both men though.

I cant wait until Eric and Nicole get it together and she leads him into temptation. LOL I just hope Ej doesn't get in the way of it. Ugh!

Im liking the Racole friendship too. Lets keep it that way! Ha!

As for Sami swappin spit? Believe it sister, LMAO!
At this stage Ericole is a welcome relief but I still don't trust these writers.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I like that Rafe and Nicole's friendship has progressed to the point that she wants to help him out. She hates Sami and yet she cares enough about how Rafe feels to step up for him. That's pretty cool. Their new friendship has been an interesting change on the show. Rafe softening in his disdain for Nicole through the shared experience of being cheated on and then the compassion he finally realized at her deep desire to be a mom with the precarious pregnancy and loss were great building blocks. I'm glad to see the writers work in more moments for them continuing the new found friendship. The scheming on Nicole's part just adds some fun to the night. ^_^

Rafe is a sucker for Sami. The guy is completely gone where she is concerned so I can see him making his move given the opportunity. Maybe it will finally help Sami make up her mind and the story can move into new territory other than a triangle; which I'm finding hard pressed to believe in the first place.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

michelle
Couldn't agree more preferably like this

Posted Image

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG the same shit ad nauseam! Just have Sami be a lesbian already, or at the very least bi-sexual so we can get some differnt people on this merry-go-round! :frustration:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tammy
Dec 29 2012, 11:18 PM
OMG the same shit ad nauseam! Just have Sami be a lesbian already, or at the very least bi-sexual so we can get some differnt people on this merry-go-round! :frustration:
I would actually love this. The reason Sami can't really commit to a relationship with a man...........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply