Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,470 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Not happy,... not happy at all...

If this is how we get EJAMI I don't want it. I do not want EJAMI with Rafe hanging in the background. I rather than have EJ say.. "frankly dear I don't care" Red Butler style.. and leave Sami behind and move on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

AFaithL
Dec 27 2012, 10:27 PM
Sami sucks. I'll never understand why this bitch has 3 men chasing after her.

EJ, my friend, get some DIGNITY and move on!!
The only three characters who should be chasing after Sami are, Porky Pig, Arnold the Pig and Kermit. :D

Bee
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:04 PM
Oh lord. :shame:

Also, shouldn't Nicole have something better to do? Like, maybe Eric?
Ha! I was thinking the same thing. WTF would she give a crap about EJ when girlfriend has Eric right there? She has her work cut out for her if she is going to sneak a peek at the holy vessel under those priestly robes! Quit dicking around, Nic!

Doesn't super cop Rafe have other stuff to do on the drunkest night of the year as well? He can arrest Nicole for embarrassing her fans with that drunken EJ kiss and someone has to take New Years fireworks away from kids and replace them with stuffed penguins.

I wonder what it would be like if Sami and EJ just rang in the New Year with their kids instead of making out with everyone in town? And where the fuck is Lucas?! He and Sami aren't even friends enough to hang out with their kids together anymore? That little chipmunk gets no play anymore.

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

oh great now they have Nicole pining Sami & :puke: that just :shithitfan:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Bee
Dec 31 2012, 11:49 AM
six

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. WTF would she give a crap about EJ when girlfriend has Eric right there? She has her work cut out for her if she is going to sneak a peek at the holy vessel under those priestly robes! Quit dicking around, Nic!

Doesn't super cop Rafe have other stuff to do on the drunkest night of the year as well? He can arrest Nicole for embarrassing her fans with that drunken EJ kiss and someone has to take New Years fireworks away from kids and replace them with stuffed penguins.

I wonder what it would be like if Sami and EJ just rang in the New Year with their kids instead of making out with everyone in town? And where the fuck is Lucas?! He and Sami aren't even friends enough to hang out with their kids together anymore? That little chipmunk gets no play anymore.
I'm a Nicole fan and I am not embarassed about it. Please don't speak for all of us.

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
Dec 31 2012, 11:57 AM
Bee
six

I'm a Nicole fan and I am not embarassed about it. Please don't speak for all of us.
Thank you! I actually think it's nice to see Nicole back to her scheming self. I just wish that Nicole would stick around instead of the better and "changed" Nicole we will no doubt get when the Ericoma romance starts up.
Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

MissLola
Bee
six

Lucas and Allie sat with Sami and Johnny and Sydney on Christmas Eve and Nicole is finally behaving like Nicole again with her playing EJ......she's only pretending to be drunk. And something tells me if Rafe had asked Sami out first she would have been 'honored' to do so. EJ is just Rafe's 'leavings' as EJ likes to put it. They evening have Sami thinking about Rafe the whole time she's planning on spending NYE with EJ. I guess Santa couldn't find EJ a new pair of balls like he did Nick for Christmas.

Bee
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 31 2012, 12:02 PM
MissLola
Bee
six

Thank you! I actually think it's nice to see Nicole back to her scheming self. I just wish that Nicole would stick around instead of the better and "changed" Nicole we will no doubt get when the Ericoma romance starts up.
I just don't see a woman kissing an unwilling partner in a drunken stupor as "scheming." I think it's just sad and it's such a waste to see a character as fun as Nicole look so pathetic. I suppose that since I have been an Ericole fan since the glory days of Zucker and Ackles, I am hoping that Zucker (being the awesome actress that she is) will be able to capture some of that lightning in a bottle with Vaughn and revive her character by stepping her up from EJ's second choice to Eric's first again. She deserves it.

ETA: Thank you, Camera Shy. I forgot about the Lumi Christmas stuff. Poor guy. He's on so infrequently that I forget about him.
Edited by Bee, Dec 31 2012, 12:26 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Bee
Dec 31 2012, 12:18 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
MissLola
Bee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I just don't see a woman kissing an unwilling partner in a drunken stupor as "scheming." I think it's just sad and it's such a waste to see a character as fun as Nicole look so pathetic. I suppose that since I have been an Ericole fan since the glory days of Zucker and Ackles, I am hoping that Zucker (being the awesome actress that she is) will be able to capture some of that lightning in a bottle with Vaughn and revive her character by stepping her up from EJ's second choice to Eric's first again. She deserves it.
Maybe I read the article wrong but was under the impression that she was pretending to be drunk to distract Ej for Rafe.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bee
Hopeless_Dreamer
MissLola
Bee

ETA: Thank you, Camera Shy. I forgot about the Lumi Christmas stuff. Poor guy. He's on so infrequently that I forget about him.
She's faking being drunk to help Rafe. She's nobody's second choice. And I still don't see what Ericoma has to do with an article about a Safe and Ejole kiss. :shrug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 31 2012, 12:24 PM
Bee
Hopeless_Dreamer
MissLola

Maybe I read the article wrong but was under the impression that she was pretending to be drunk to distract Ej for Rafe.
Well, if she pretending to be drunk at least we're getting a little sneaky sneak action from her and that's at least in character. But still, ugh, scheming for Rafe?! She is always scheming for some dude to get to Sami. First it was EJ. Now it's apparently Rafe. She should have better things...or people to do. ;)
Edited by Bee, Dec 31 2012, 12:35 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Bee
six

Why should Rafe be working because it is NYE? Cops don't work 24/7 and all holidays. They do get days off just like everyone else.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 31 2012, 12:47 PM
Bee
six

Why should Rafe be working because it is NYE? Cops don't work 24/7 and all holidays. They do get days off just like everyone else.
When is the last time we saw Rafe work? He's spent the last four months circling around Sami. They've mentioned his job three times that I remember.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

gailwinters
Dec 31 2012, 01:02 PM
magicsteacher
Bee
six

When is the last time we saw Rafe work? He's spent the last four months circling around Sami. They've mentioned his job three times that I remember.
Whatever Rafe is doing, I'm sure it's better than picking out lipstick colors for the next Avon catalogue.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 31 2012, 01:02 PM
magicsteacher
Bee
six

I believe we've seen Bo leave the force and apparent layoffs occur at the SPD but Rafe got a promotion. Since then every call he has had to go to work has been blown off to have mid-day picnics or penguin searches. It's a pretty badass work schedule.

Evan
Member Avatar

I no longer care which man Sami ends up with - Sami becoming a lesbian would be more interesting than the endless EJ/Rafe merry-go-round she's on.

Lil
Member Avatar

Sami is a whore. And they are doing nothing to make her not look like a whore. Make out with 2 dudes on the same day? What the fuck ever. Unless you are a college Freshman and are drunk this whole scenario is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a woman with 4 kids? Ugh. SlamPig And Jennifer can take a leap off the pier. They are both being written like bubbleheaded teenaged twats.

Harmony233

Lil
Jan 2 2013, 09:41 AM
Sami is a whore. And they are doing nothing to make her not look like a whore. Make out with 2 dudes on the same day? What the fuck ever. Unless you are a college Freshman and are drunk this whole scenario is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a woman with 4 kids? Ugh. SlamPig And Jennifer can take a leap off the pier. They are both being written like bubbleheaded teenaged twats.
its sad because what i used to enjoy about sami was her loyalty to the guy shes with they have ruined sami i wish all the guys would dump her because of the games shes playing

camera shy

Harmony233
Jan 2 2013, 09:48 AM
Lil
Jan 2 2013, 09:41 AM
its sad because what i used to enjoy about sami was her loyalty to the guy shes with they have ruined sami i wish all the guys would dump her because of the games shes playing
I think given the chance Sami would sleep with both Rafe and EJ within hours of each other. She really should be paired up with Daniel.

shar_d
Member Avatar

Shw just loves all the attention she is getting. She knows if Carrie comes back its game over for her and Rafe because hw will dump her a $$ sooo fast lol. Scami is a ho. Rafe and EJ are both losers for chasing after her like she's some piece of freakin gold. Wish they would both dump her. Nicole should not have tried to help Rafe. Scami is the one who came between her and EJ. she shouldn't be helping her reunite with Rafe. So tired of sami having all these men chasing after her when she is so clearly NOT worth it!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply