Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,520 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 2 2013, 11:31 PM
Harmony233
Jan 2 2013, 09:48 AM
Lil
Jan 2 2013, 09:41 AM
Sami is a whore. And they are doing nothing to make her not look like a whore. Make out with 2 dudes on the same day? What the fuck ever. Unless you are a college Freshman and are drunk this whole scenario is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a woman with 4 kids? Ugh. SlamPig And Jennifer can take a leap off the pier. They are both being written like bubbleheaded teenaged twats.
its sad because what i used to enjoy about sami was her loyalty to the guy shes with they have ruined sami i wish all the guys would dump her because of the games shes playing
I think given the chance Sami would sleep with both Rafe and EJ within hours of each other. She really should be paired up with Daniel.

Didnt she try that one time and ended up with Johnny and Allie... (Joking people, and yes, I know it was Lucas and Ej, LOL)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

I am sick of the Sami show. She messes up more times than I count on my fingers yet men still swarm to her. I don't get it. I don't know what they see in her. I will admit though I'm glad it was Rafe that kissed Sami at midnight and not EJ. I like Safe buy I can't stand EJami. I will always be a Lumi fan but the writers have once again ruined them for me because EJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply