Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,635 Views)
Tibi
Member Avatar

Yeah, that article sounds like this story is all about Safe angst. I could care less about Sami & what man she's panting after, but she's always going to be thinking about Rafe while making a fool of EJ again and again and again. I mean how pathetic EJ looks desperately trying to kiss Sami of all people. Shoot me now, I can't watch this anymore, it sucks SO. MUCH. ASS. :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:04 PM
Oh lord. :shame:

Also, shouldn't Nicole have something better to do? Like, maybe Eric?
I agree. Eric has been a priest for a while now, I need him to shed the collar and give Nicole a spanking for all her dirty deeds!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

GO SAFE!!!!!!!!! EJole kiss sounds good as well!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The EJami kiss looks forced and awkward!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Tibi
Dec 27 2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah, that article sounds like this story is all about Safe angst. I could care less about Sami & what man she's panting after, but she's always going to be thinking about Rafe while making a fool of EJ again and again and again. I mean how pathetic EJ looks desperately trying to kiss Sami of all people. Shoot me now, I can't watch this anymore, it sucks SO. MUCH. ASS. :drunk:
I'll wait for the scenes to play out before I decide which angst it is. Safe should have no angst and should be a couple already because nothing is holding them back besides Sami not wanting to commit. By the way spoilers have made it sound, it is Nicole and possibly Rafe trying to keep Sami and Ej apart which sounds like angst for Ejami to me. But I will wait for the scenes to play before I pass judgement.

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Dec 27 2012, 10:45 PM
Typical that SOD mentions nothing about Ej kissing Sami also that night... I have seen the pic and it looks HOT!!
They can only mention what they're told about. The interview is with Galen who wouldn't/shouldn't be talking about anyone else's kiss.

lumifan4life

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM
The EJami kiss looks forced and awkward!
Looks forced to me and one sided which never surprises me when it comes to that couple.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

^^^How does that sound like EJami angst when Sami and Rafe clearly BOTH want each other!? Spoilers even said that Sami and Rafe have a post-wedding romance! I feel bad for EJoke.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

James will snap his back bending forward that much, not good at all. I saw the EJole pic :wub: and safe pic, very natural :)

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:10 PM
greeneyedgirl
Typical that SOD mentions nothing about Ej kissing Sami also that night... I have seen the pic and it looks HOT!!
They can only mention what they're told about. The interview is with Galen who wouldn't/shouldn't be talking about anyone else's kiss.
Seems like he should be, since it's all part of the story Rafe is in...

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:12 PM
^^^How does that sound like EJami angst when Sami and Rafe clearly BOTH want each other!? Spoilers even said that Sami and Rafe have a post-wedding romance! I feel bad for EJoke.
If Sami wants Rafe then what is stopping her? She can have him.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:14 PM
lysie
greeneyedgirl
If he's a part of it but surely he's not.

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:12 PM
If Sami wants Rafe then what is stopping her? She can have him.
This is also true for EJ. There's absolutely no conflict in this story, lol.

lumifan4life

I think what will drive Safe together ultimately is the reveal that Sydney is Ejole's. Then Sami will have one less baby which can only mean one thing: Baby Safe, lol.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
greeneyedgirl
Don't they get the same spoilers everyone else does? I've been lead to believe that they decide what angle of the story they want to emphasize and choose their interviews accordingly. Have I been misinformed?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

ohmigod, ENOUGH!!! Let me try to articulate how I think a summary blurb of this scene might go. Sami kisses EJ but thinks of Rafe, Safe can't stop looking at each other, EJ looks at Safe, Sami can't stop thinking of Rafe, but oh Sami wants to be with EJ, Sami doesn't want EJ to be with Nicole, Sami doesn't want to see Rafe with Nicole, Safe kiss is epic, Ejami kiss is epicer, Safe kiss is the epicest, Sami and EJ grow closer, Sami and Rafe grow the closest, Ejami kiss is electric, Safe kiss is incendiary, Ejole kiss is passionate. ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!! This is not a promising way to start the new year.

am103
Member Avatar

Maybe this COULD be interesting if there was actually something at stake. Where's the conflict? It feels like all three of these characters have been watered down to three boring idiots. I guess that's why they dragged the baby story out for so long and why Days chooses to involve their children in tragic storylines. Without their kiddie drama, these people are a snoozefest.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:15 PM
six
lysie
greeneyedgirl
Yes, but he's also not going to be a part of the ejole kiss, or in Sami's head as she thinks about him. Usually the interviews are summaries of the whole set of scenes, not just an actor's commentary limited to the stuff that their character is an active participant in (even this article isn't).

Did GG even tell them about the whole thing or did he just give them Rafe's POV?
Edited by six, Dec 27 2012, 11:21 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 27 2012, 11:17 PM
lysie
greeneyedgirl
Don't they get the same spoilers everyone else does? I've been lead to believe that they decide what angle of the story they want to emphasize and choose their interviews accordingly. Have I been misinformed?
No, but if they talk to Galen they get Rafe's angle. Galen seems to do more interviews and we don't know if that's SOD's choice or not.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:15 PM
six
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yes, but he's also not going to be a part of the ejole kiss, or in Sami's head as she thinks about him. Usually the interviews are summaries of the whole set of scenes, not just an actor's commentary limited to the stuff that their character is an active participant in (even this article isn't).
We'll see when it happens. But at this point we can tell that ejoles kiss is part of safe's kiss. One doesn't happen without the other. That may not be true for ejami's. Everything isn't about editorial bias.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply