Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,030 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Oh yes, now I remember!

:coffee:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Dec 27 2012, 11:17 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:10 PM
greeneyedgirl
Dec 27 2012, 10:45 PM
Typical that SOD mentions nothing about Ej kissing Sami also that night... I have seen the pic and it looks HOT!!
They can only mention what they're told about. The interview is with Galen who wouldn't/shouldn't be talking about anyone else's kiss.
Don't they get the same spoilers everyone else does? I've been lead to believe that they decide what angle of the story they want to emphasize and choose their interviews accordingly. Have I been misinformed?
I've heard for years now that days tells them what to focus on...from week to week and it makes sense if the coming weeks are going to be Safe heavy
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 27 2012, 11:13 PM
James will snap his back bending forward that much, not good at all. I saw the EJole pic :wub: and safe pic, very natural :)
Can you post the Safe and EJole kiss pics?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Galen and Ari were interviewed. There are no quotes from Ali or James in the article.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:12 PM
^^^How does that sound like EJami angst when Sami and Rafe clearly BOTH want each other!? Spoilers even said that Sami and Rafe have a post-wedding romance! I feel bad for EJoke.
I guess Safe's kiss is what matter. There was a reason why when the ej/sami/rafe/nicole scene of them asking for dates on NYE played out as it did. Ej asked Sami but she ends up kissing Rafe at the stroke of midnight. Nicole asks Rafe and ends up kissing EJ at midnight (I am not dumb to think EJole is happenibg any time soon) but this is very telling considering Sami was so gung ho to find out why rafe was distancing himself. She wants him even if lusting after ej as a hobby of hers. I love the playfulness of EJole, they are never boring, or predictable or one jote and their kisses are always riddle with passion no matter what, thanks to both James and Ari's on screen chemistry on top of knowing how they like to play EJole even when they are apart.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
James will snap his back bending forward that much, not good at all. I saw the EJole pic :wub: and safe pic, very natural :)
The safe picture is an old one. And the one of Nicole forcing herself on EJ looks anything but natural.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

^^^I agree, the whole "this is gonna be a night to remember" thing sounded like this NYE kiss (EJole and Safe) seals the deal for the soulmates. Well, unless Lucas does indeed reunite with Sami, but this proves that EJole and Safe are gonna be the end all be all couples. IMO from how it was written.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Nothing fucking matters anymore, there is no true romance any longer on this show. Sami will kiss this guy and it won't mean squat if by Fevruary she is chasing Ej... Remember what lucas said is true.. She wants the guy she can't have, when she gets him she focuses on someone else.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:22 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:15 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 11:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If he's a part of it but surely he's not.
Yes, but he's also not going to be a part of the ejole kiss, or in Sami's head as she thinks about him. Usually the interviews are summaries of the whole set of scenes, not just an actor's commentary limited to the stuff that their character is an active participant in (even this article isn't).
We'll see when it happens. But at this point we can tell that ejoles kiss is part of safe's kiss. One doesn't happen without the other. That may not be true for ejami's. Everything isn't about editorial bias.
Oh, sure, everything isn't. IDK who decided to leave it out, but the ejami kiss is obviously a part of the same set of scenes, and its non mention is quite odd.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Ejole pic looks hilarious. Ej looks pissed and Nicole is taking delight in sticking it too him. Those two crazy, disfunctional, feuding kids. Can't wait to watch their scenes. The rest of this story :drunk: :puke:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:23 PM
rpmaluki
Can you post the Safe and EJole kiss pics?
Sadly I can't but perhaps Vicki can help you out.

lumifan4life

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:27 PM
^^^I agree, the whole "this is gonna be a night to remember" thing sounded like this NYE kiss (EJole and Safe) seals the deal for the soulmates. Well, unless Lucas does indeed reunite with Sami, but this proves that EJole and Safe are gonna be the end all be all couples. IMO from how it was written.
There is no end all be all couple on this show, lol. If that were the case Bope and J&J would still be together and stronger than ever and yes even Lumi. Things are going great for certain couples because of the current writers. If they change tomorrow, the couples can change too on a dime.

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 11:28 PM
Nothing fucking matters anymore, there is no true romance any longer on this show. Sami will kiss this guy and it won't mean squat if by Fevruary she is chasing Ej... Remember what lucas said is true.. She wants the guy she can't have, when she gets him she focuses on someone else.
Exactly and if the writers change next year, none of what happens on NYE 2012 will matter at all.
Edited by lumifan4life, Dec 27 2012, 11:32 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Vicky, where did you see the kiss pictures for Safe/EJole?

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

:wub: Nicole kissing an angry EJ?! Can't wait! :popcorn:

lysie
Member Avatar

six
lysie
six
lysie

Yes, but he's also not going to be a part of the ejole kiss, or in Sami's head as she thinks about him. Usually the interviews are summaries of the whole set of scenes, not just an actor's commentary limited to the stuff that their character is an active participant in (even this article isn't).
We'll see when it happens. But at this point we can tell that ejoles kiss is part of safe's kiss. One doesn't happen without the other. That may not be true for ejami's. Everything isn't about editorial bias.
Oh, sure, everything isn't. IDK who decided to leave it out, but the ejami kiss is obviously a part of the same set of scenes, and its non mention is quite odd.
There may be a bias, but I think blame is being misplaced. ;) And I don't think it's weird at all that Galen and Ari didn't mention a kiss that neither of them are involved in. If one of them ends up being more involved, then I may change my mind.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

six
lysie
six
lysie

They're focusing on the Sami/Rafe kiss because next week, the story will be about Sami choosing Rafe.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

MissLola
The Ejole pic looks hilarious. Ej looks pissed and Nicole is taking delight in sticking it too him. Those two crazy, disfunctional, feuding kids. Can't wait to watch their scenes. The rest of this story :drunk: :puke:
I love how he rests his hands on Nicole's waist :wub:

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
I'm definitely going to have to watch those scenes. :popcorn: James and Ari always manage to bring it despite the crappy writing. Now if only this show would wise up. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

EJ and Nicole are not kissing in the picture in SOD. The Sami and Rafe picture is an old one and not at Horton Town Square.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply