Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami and Rafe Kiss At Midnight; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:15 PM (12,039 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

This is a better looking EJ almost kiss than the forced one with Sami--EJOLE is always best!

Posted Image
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Dec 27 2012, 11:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Regarding the Safe kiss I stand corrected.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:32 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 11:28 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:22 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We'll see when it happens. But at this point we can tell that ejoles kiss is part of safe's kiss. One doesn't happen without the other. That may not be true for ejami's. Everything isn't about editorial bias.
Oh, sure, everything isn't. IDK who decided to leave it out, but the ejami kiss is obviously a part of the same set of scenes, and its non mention is quite odd.
There may be a bias, but I think blame is being misplaced. ;) And I don't think it's weird at all that Galen and Ari didn't mention a kiss that neither of them are involved in. If one of them ends up being more involved, then I may change my mind.
It strikes me as a strange idea to have s spoiler article on a story only touch on the interesting moments that the random person who does the interview happens to be involved in, but maybe that's just me. :shrug:

lysie
Member Avatar

It's hard to compare since one is mid-kiss and the other is mid-something else, but I think they both look bad. But I'm not really one to fawn over kisses anyway.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

True, but Nicole looks pathetic and EJ looks like he wants her to get the fuck off of him. :laugh: Nikki has better things to do with her time. She should be hanging out with Eric reaching for his collar. :D
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 27 2012, 11:41 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I still remember the angry kiss they shared when Nicole blackmailed him over Rafe2, Freaking hot that's what EJole is. I don't doubt this will be equally good even if EJ chases after Sami like a trained dog. I am fine with EJole not pining after one another as long as Sami is still in their orbit.
Edited by NikiLani, Dec 27 2012, 11:42 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:39 PM
lysie
six
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Oh, sure, everything isn't. IDK who decided to leave it out, but the ejami kiss is obviously a part of the same set of scenes, and its non mention is quite odd.
There may be a bias, but I think blame is being misplaced. ;) And I don't think it's weird at all that Galen and Ari didn't mention a kiss that neither of them are involved in. If one of them ends up being more involved, then I may change my mind.
It strikes me as a strange idea to have s spoiler article on a story only touch on the interesting moments that the random person who does the interview happens to be involved in, but maybe that's just me. :shrug:
But that's what they all are....

Except for a while back when Galen seemed to be doing all points of view, and there were a lot of complaints about that. But that was, like, two years ago.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I fucking love Nicole. She's such a damn hoot!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

GG and AZ always get stuck doing the interviews. How much press an actor has to do is usually contracted. My guess AS and JS have it in their contracts that they don't have to do as many.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think Nicole looks pathetic at all. :shrug: It's not like she even wants Ej, she's just messing with Ej and I bet he senses she's up to something, since he knows her all too well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:40 PM
It's hard to compare since one is mid-kiss and the other is mid-something else, but I think they both look bad. But I'm not really one to fawn over kisses anyway.
Yeah, and the EJ and Nicole picture isn't supposed to look good. She is pretending to be drunk and stopping him from getting to Sami. It isn't a romantic situation.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:41 PM
six
lysie
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepeverything isn't. IDK who decided to leave it out, but the ejami kiss is obviously a part of the same set of scenes, and its non mention is quite odd.

Except for a while back when Galen seemed to be doing all points of view, and there were a lot of complaints about that. But that was, like, two years ago.
I'm not asking for the actors to get into every characters head and give me everyone's motivation; just tell me the main points. Not "Caroline shoved Maggie in front of a bus and Victor had a heart attack when he saw it, but let's not mention the heart attack, because John Aniston wasn't in the interview and Suzanne Rogers was, but her character was unconscious during the cardiac event, and therefore she doesn't know what happened, so SR shouldn't say anything about it" ^o)

Okay, I think I've said more than enough about this.
Edited by six, Dec 27 2012, 11:48 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
True, but Nicole looks pathetic and EJ looks like he wants her to get the fuck off of him. :laugh: Nikki has better things to do with her time. She should be hanging out with Eric reaching for his collar. :D
He looks like he's trying to push her off. LOL

deletemyaccountplease

I'm not getting my hopes up about the ejole kiss

This episode clearly revolves around Sami

deletemyaccountplease

It looks like ej knows Nicole is full of shit

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:46 PM
lysie
Dec 27 2012, 11:41 PM
six
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepeverything

I'm not asking for the actors to get into every characters head and give me everyone's motivation; just tell me the main points. Not "Caroline shoved Maggie in front of a bus and Victor had a heart attack when he saw it" but let's not mention the heart attack because John Aniston wasn't in the interview and Suzanne Rogers was, but her character was unconscious during the cardiac event, and therefore she doesn't know what happened, so SR shouldn't say anything about it" ^o)

Okay, I think I've said more than enough about this.
We'll see how it plays out, but at this point I don't think it's weird at all.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Angie79
Dec 27 2012, 11:45 PM
lysie
Yeah, and the EJ and Nicole picture isn't supposed to look good. She is pretending to be drunk and stopping him from getting to Sami. It isn't a romantic situation.

Exactly. It looks hilarious, what we can make of a one second shot. Nicole looks like she's stumbling and EJ is pissed at her. Oh, those kids are too adorable. Only EJ and Nicole can pull of angry and happy and still never be boring, and both are more entertaining to watch than what we've seen on this show for months. Hell, even Rafe and Nicole as buddies was hilarious. LIke I said, I got to love Nicole and her comedic timing.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Dec 27 2012, 11:46 PM
I'm not getting my hopes up about the ejole kiss

This episode clearly revolves around Sami
And swapping spit with two different men minutes apart...eww

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

JamaicanBeauty7
Lol EJ looks annoyed!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Dec 27 2012, 11:48 PM
It looks like ej knows Nicole is full of shit
I wouldn't have it any other way, I like smart ej not dumbo EJ always sniffing after Sami

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply