Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:19 PM (13,186 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Isabelle and Sahara Roberts have taped their last episode playing Sami and EJ's daughter, Sydney.

Nadia and Talia Hartounian will take over the role and make their first appearance in mid-February.

Posted Image

From the "Stuff We Know" section....

Hope (Kristian Alfonso) will soon have more to do when a new character arrives in Salem with a checkered past.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: hartouniantwins.jpg (98.02 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

thank god those little girls who played sydney was god awful lol

MissLola
Member Avatar

Why did they recast Sydney? Wasn't everyone just talking about this today? Hmmmmm.

lumifan4life

So the "one or two new characters next year" has been revealed to be one new character for Hope. Of course I saw this coming from a mile away.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wow, anvils, anvils, anvils. I mean, it's hard not to get my hopes up thinking they have a lot in store for that little girl in the coming months. I smell a Sydole reunion. Please God, let it be true!!

AFaithL

Sydole!!!!

tylerbo20

she's been aged she's now played by a 15 year old troubled teen that causes problems for sami/daniel/jennifer

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

That kid was awful... Great that their recasting... Hoping the other new character is for lucas but with the writers I doubt it

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 10:26 PM
That kid was awful... Great that their recasting... Hoping the other new character is for lucas but with the writers I doubt it
I have a feeling the one for Hope is it. The 2013 previews said "one or two new characters". So I bet it's just one.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I hope Nadia and Talia are more animated.The last two Sydneys were very wooden.It makes you wonder what the show saw when they were chosen for the role.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sydole :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please let this happen! That little was terrible. I want a cutie little ACTRESS to go with whatever story they must planed for her....SYDOLE! Maybe this is the ltitle surprise in the EJ/Sami story for 2013, Nicole gets her daughter back. I so hope it's true!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I think it is best that Sydney was recast. Both of the current actresses playing her seemed like they hated being in front of the camera. They seldom spoke and smiled even less frequently. Check out the Christmas Day episode that aired on Wednesday for proof. I'm not saying they need to be as charismatic as the kids playing Johnny. They simply need to pretend they want to be there instead of being mad at the world. I almost wonder if they had an awful stage mother who forced this upon them. Hopefully the new twins are more natural in front of the camera. I now wonder if the new Sydney is roughly the same age or if she is being SORASed.

MissLola
Member Avatar

These two girls were on Csi NY but were replaced by the girl from GH because they aged the character. It doesnt appear to be a sorasing issue with Days. Maybe they just wanted better actresses for the part. I wonder if Sydney is getting a bigger story? :shrug:
Edited by MissLola, Dec 27 2012, 10:32 PM.

Harmony233

LonePirate
Dec 27 2012, 10:28 PM
I think it is best that Sydney was recast. Both of the current actresses playing her seemed like they hated being in front of the camera. They seldom spoke and smiled even less frequently. Check out the Christmas Day episode that aired on Wednesday for proof. I'm not saying they need to be as charismatic as the kids playing Johnny. They simply need to pretend they want to be there instead of being mad at the world. I almost wonder if they had an awful stage mother who forced this upon them. Hopefully the new twins are more natural in front of the camera. I now wonder if the new Sydney is roughly the same age or if she is being SORASed.
even the girls who play allie had more personality than them lol

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im glad there recasting. The kid who played her was just very dull. I cant see them aging her to much inless there aging johnny and allie too since she is suppose to be younger than them. I really hope that her recast means sydole is ahead

Deleted User
Deleted User

So glad they are recasting this current Syd, she was so monotone and lifeless. I'd love to see this recast leading up to a Sydole reunion. :pray:
Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

SORASing her would mean sorasing Johnny and Allie because of the three she is the youngest. I just hope it means more story for her and Sydole for me.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Eh. They weren't that fab but they looked worse next to the Kunitz twins. Those boys are perfection! :wub:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I looked up a picture of the new twins and there actually really cute and seem like they actually like smiling

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

The new ones are really cute! They need to recast Allie though cause she is taller than Lucas and looks WAY older than Johnny!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply