Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:19 PM (13,446 Views)
DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

I hope the new character is JT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

DAYSisHOT
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
Maybe that's who they were casting when we were speculating that they were casting JJ.

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
The new ones are really cute! They need to recast Allie though cause she is taller than Lucas and looks WAY older than Johnny!
They're going to be screwed with that, though. Johnny's just short and the only solution at this point is to cast a kid a few years younger than him, lol. This most recent Sydney was even taller.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 27 2012, 10:52 PM
greeneyedgirl
The new ones are really cute! They need to recast Allie though cause she is taller than Lucas and looks WAY older than Johnny!
They're going to be screwed with that, though. Johnny's just short and the only solution at this point is to cast a kid a few years younger than him, lol. This most recent Sydney was even taller.
I know it is going to be hard but those Johnny twins are so cute and pretty good actors. There is only a year and a half between Syd and Johnny so maybe she can be close to his size. As long as these new ones can have some type of energy I will be happy.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

DAYSisHOT
What's horrible is that for a second, I thought you meant JT Cornell. I was such a Passions ho. :$

lumifan4life

greeneyedgirl
Allie doesn't look way older than Johnny. She looks her age which is about 5 I assume. Johnny should be the same age but he's just on the shorter side.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It seems like the twins that play Johnny have hardly grown.

am103
Member Avatar

Ooh, casting JT would be interesting! And it could maybe give Abigail someone more interesting to interact with than Chad. But I'm hoping it's an adult character that Hope can eventually end up with romantically. I can't believe I'm even saying it, but giving Bo the Mickey treatment is not doing the show any favors. If we can't see Bo, then give Hope someone else to spend her time with.

And thank God for the Sydney recast! We were just talking about this yesterday, lol. It needed to happen.

Vicky4Mimi

lumifan4life
Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM
greeneyedgirl
Allie doesn't look way older than Johnny. She looks her age which is about 5 I assume. Johnny should be the same age but he's just on the shorter side.
Like his Dad, Lucas?

I really hope Sydney is recast so they can have a little girl that can convincingly ask Sami for Mommy Nicole...all. the. time. It's time Nicole get that little girl back and give us a real story. There is no story with Sami just sending her to grandma's all the time--or to the other room to color!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Angie79
Dec 27 2012, 10:19 PM
From the "Stuff We Know" section....

Hope (Kristian Alfonso) will soon have more to do when a new character arrives in Salem with a checkered past.
YAY!!! :) :cheer: :cheer:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lumifan4life
Dec 27 2012, 10:27 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 10:26 PM
That kid was awful... Great that their recasting... Hoping the other new character is for lucas but with the writers I doubt it
I have a feeling the one for Hope is it. The 2013 previews said "one or two new characters". So I bet it's just one.
it's probably 2 cause we also have Jack Jr. arriving at some point. Unless the kid is the new character for Hope, but i doubt it because of the audition scene.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

You know I could see this Sydney recast possibly playing into that surprise KC was talking about. It's well known that happy couples aren't featured on this show so if Days does go with Ejami for a time I can see Syd being Nicole's and either EJ keeps it from both Nicole and Sami or Ejami keeps it from Nicole...and that becomes the Lock stock barrel story Corday promised....

deletemyaccountplease

Omgomgomg

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
You know I could see this Sydney recast possibly playing into that surprise KC was talking about. It's well known that happy couples aren't featured on this show so if Days does go with Ejami for a time I can see Syd being Nicole's and either EJ keeps it from both Nicole and Sami or Ejami keeps it from Nicole...and that becomes the Lock stock barrel story Corday promised....
That's what I'm thinking too. I bet Ejami finds out that Syd is Nicole's and their big story is that they decide to keep it a secret. That could play into a bigger umbrella story because as Ericole get closer and Racole remain close friends, Sami's stakes are pretty high in not having the secret come out. She'd not only lose Syd, but Rafe and Eric would be pissed at her for not telling Nicole. And on EJ's side, if they find out Grace was the Ejami baby, then EJ would be keeping the secret from Chad that his daughter is really still alive and out there somewhere. Lots of stakes all around.

am103
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 27 2012, 11:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
That's what I'm thinking too. I bet Ejami finds out that Syd is Nicole's and their big story is that they decide to keep it a secret. That could play into a bigger umbrella story because as Ericole get closer and Racole remain close friends, Sami's stakes are pretty high in not having the secret come out. She'd not only lose Syd, but Rafe and Eric would be pissed at her for not telling Nicole. And on EJ's side, if they find out Grace was the Ejami baby, then EJ would be keeping the secret from Chad that his daughter is really still alive and out there somewhere. Lots of stakes all around.
And then maybe Chad leaves Salem permanently to go find his child? Sounds like a damn good story to me!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I love all the Sydole love around here. It's never diminished after 3 years. We have to get Sydole!
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 27 2012, 11:53 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

am103
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, she's taller than Johnny for sure. Lol, poor guy!

MissLola
Member Avatar

She looks a little like Johnny. And animated!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I would have preferred a blonde little girl, but one that looks like daddy is okay too. As long as she can laugh, cry, and blink, and act, I'm down with it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply