Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:19 PM (13,176 Views)
camera shy

LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
You know I could see this Sydney recast possibly playing into that surprise KC was talking about. It's well known that happy couples aren't featured on this show so if Days does go with Ejami for a time I can see Syd being Nicole's and either EJ keeps it from both Nicole and Sami or Ejami keeps it from Nicole...and that becomes the Lock stock barrel story Corday promised....
And of course Rafe will be the one to figure everything out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

tomsawyer
Dec 27 2012, 11:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
You know I could see this Sydney recast possibly playing into that surprise KC was talking about. It's well known that happy couples aren't featured on this show so if Days does go with Ejami for a time I can see Syd being Nicole's and either EJ keeps it from both Nicole and Sami or Ejami keeps it from Nicole...and that becomes the Lock stock barrel story Corday promised....
That's what I'm thinking too. I bet Ejami finds out that Syd is Nicole's and their big story is that they decide to keep it a secret. That could play into a bigger umbrella story because as Ericole get closer and Racole remain close friends, Sami's stakes are pretty high in not having the secret come out. She'd not only lose Syd, but Rafe and Eric would be pissed at her for not telling Nicole. And on EJ's side, if they find out Grace was the Ejami baby, then EJ would be keeping the secret from Chad that his daughter is really still alive and out there somewhere. Lots of stakes all around.
I can see Sami being mad as hell at Rafe for getting it all wrong in the first place.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Rafe of course will be the one to find out. It could be a great storyline with potential to shake up a lot of different characters.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sydney is being "de-aged" a little, at least with real life birthdates. The Roberts twins were born on 8/16/07. The Hartounian twins are 5 months younger, born 1/19/08.

camera shy

Or it could play out, Ejami are together when they find out that Sydney is Nicole and EJ wants to tell NIcole and Sami is against it. If this story happens, it could play out so many different ways.

lumifan4life

I think EJ will find out and keep it a secret from everyone.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 28 2012, 12:25 AM
Or it could play out, Ejami are together when they find out that Sydney is Nicole and EJ wants to tell NIcole and Sami is against it. If this story happens, it could play out so many different ways.
I highly doubt EJ would want to tell Nicole. He's pissed at her for keeping the secret about ol' Danny boy so this gives him some revenge. Plus, keeping the secret about Syd gives him an "in" with Sami. That is, Sami is more likely to stay with him since she loses Syd if EJ blabs. Keeping the secret is a win all the way around for EJ.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I don't care how where or why just make sydole happen!

NicoleLVR

Harmony233
Dec 27 2012, 10:31 PM
LonePirate
Dec 27 2012, 10:28 PM
I think it is best that Sydney was recast. Both of the current actresses playing her seemed like they hated being in front of the camera. They seldom spoke and smiled even less frequently. Check out the Christmas Day episode that aired on Wednesday for proof. I'm not saying they need to be as charismatic as the kids playing Johnny. They simply need to pretend they want to be there instead of being mad at the world. I almost wonder if they had an awful stage mother who forced this upon them. Hopefully the new twins are more natural in front of the camera. I now wonder if the new Sydney is roughly the same age or if she is being SORASed.
even the girls who play allie had more personality than them lol
Lol, tbh they all have been quite boring and very stagnant in their performances, especially against the twins who play Johnny.

camera shy

tomsawyer
Dec 28 2012, 12:32 AM
camera shy
Dec 28 2012, 12:25 AM
I highly doubt EJ would want to tell Nicole. He's pissed at her for keeping the secret about ol' Danny boy so this gives him some revenge. Plus, keeping the secret about Syd gives him an "in" with Sami. That is, Sami is more likely to stay with him since she loses Syd if EJ blabs. Keeping the secret is a win all the way around for EJ.
He doesn't seem all that pissed at her. And I'm sure he didn't tell Sami about sending that video of Sydney to Mommie Nicole.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

Did I miss a spoiler? Where is this spoiler that says Sydney is Nicole's daughter :blink:

camera shy

Well if EJ doesn't do the right thing, I'm sure it'll blow up in his face......like always. And I would love to see Ejami try to hide Sydney from Nicole because it would make them the most hated people in Salem and Nicole the beautiful heroine.

lumifan4life

camera shy
Dec 28 2012, 12:50 AM
Well if EJ doesn't do the right thing, I'm sure it'll blow up in his face......like always. And I would love to see Ejami try to hide Sydney from Nicole because it would make them the most hated people in Salem and Nicole the beautiful heroine.
Nah I think instead they'll play the sympathy card with Sami and focus on her losing one of her children. It might be more of a case like with Dan, the audience hates him but Salem feels sorry for him.
Edited by lumifan4life, Dec 28 2012, 01:03 AM.

lumifan4life

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 28 2012, 12:46 AM
Did I miss a spoiler? Where is this spoiler that says Sydney is Nicole's daughter :blink:
I think now we're just connecting the dots. Just like when Chloe's return was announced and speculation almost immediately began about Parker's paternity switch and him being really Dan's. Low and behold that's exactly what will happen. It all starts with speculation based on too many coincidences.

annie21

The timing is strange. Days has been taping 15 weeks ahead for a while now. So the Christmas scenes were taped back in September. The show's producers had to have noticed the little actress's poor performance way back then. Why are they just getting around to recasting her/them now?

When they made the announcement re: a new Cameron, we still saw the other guy for a while before the new guy appeared. But this article says the last scenes for the previous pair have already been taped. So does that mean this week's scenes were the last we'll see of Sydney until April? Or maybe they did make the switch some time ago, the other pair have already been taping, and the show just announced it to be closer to the on-air change. :shrug:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I'm not going to get my hopes up about sydole just yet. But if daniel gets parker back I think its only fair nicole get sydney back.

lumifan4life

annie21
Dec 28 2012, 01:15 AM
The timing is strange. Days has been taping 15 weeks ahead for a while now. So the Christmas scenes were taped back in September. The show's producers had to have noticed the little actress's poor performance way back then. Why are they just getting around to recasting her/them now?

When they made the announcement re: a new Cameron, we still saw the other guy for a while before the new guy appeared. But this article says the last scenes for the previous pair have already been taped. So does that mean this week's scenes were the last we'll see of Sydney until April? Or maybe they did make the switch some time ago, the other pair have already been taping, and the show just announced it to be closer to the on-air change. :shrug:

Speaking of Cameron, why is he is still on the show? And don't tell me he's getting story too, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe its just me, but I don't want Sydney to be Nicole's. I'd much rather find out that Nicole's son is alive. The way I see this playing out, a young boy is left at the doorstep of the church. Eric brings him in, and asks Nicole to help take care of him till his parents are found or until other arrangements can be made. After a while he is placed for adoption where Kristen decides to adopt him with Brady's agreement. Nicole isn't happy because she had become attached to the baby. Adoption war breaks out with Kristen on top. Nicole starts to lose it afterward and declares to everyone she can that she thinks the baby is really hers. Eventually she takes a secret DNA test with Dan's help. Turns out he is her son. Ej goes ballistic when he finds out.

Evan
Member Avatar

Could they be bringing back Patrick Lockhart(Brody Hutzler) to reconnect with Hope?
Just a thought that came to me when I read these spoilers.

AFaithL

blueskies
Dec 28 2012, 01:29 AM
Maybe its just me, but I don't want Sydney to be Nicole's. I'd much rather find out that Nicole's son is alive. The way I see this playing out, a young boy is left at the doorstep of the church. Eric brings him in, and asks Nicole to help take care of him till his parents are found or until other arrangements can be made. After a while he is placed for adoption where Kristen decides to adopt him with Brady's agreement. Nicole isn't happy because she had become attached to the baby. Adoption war breaks out with Kristen on top. Nicole starts to lose it afterward and declares to everyone she can that she thinks the baby is really hers. Eventually she takes a secret DNA test with Dan's help. Turns out he is her son. Ej goes ballistic when he finds out.
I'm more emotionally invested in Sydole. I want Nicole's miracle baby to be a girl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply