Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting tidbits
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:19 PM (13,618 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Ok we're not going to play this "Well if your character then my character...." game.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Those girlies are adorable!!! Cannot wait to see them on the screen:)

MissLola
Member Avatar

Yeah, so anyway. Those girls look soo cute and from the pictures they seem to be comfortable in front of the camera and have a little personality. The last two Sydneys seemed so sad. Does anyone have a clip of them from CSI?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This is a thread about the recast of Sidney a child on Days and a new character coming on that will be in Hope's realm. This board and this thread are not the place to start fanbase wars and plenty of people who posted in this thread should know that by now. The constant theme of ignoring when we try to moderate these threads is getting to the point where people who have been doing it continuously will have their posting privileges taken away for a specific period and if that doesn't work banning will come.

We have always prided ourselves on letting people speak their mind within reason as long as those thoughts and opinions weren't disrespectful towards other members personally and weren't made with the intent to bait another person or people into an argument. Let's try and all act like grownups and respect the freedoms that are allowed here.

Harmony233

I've always been kinda suprised that sydney always been dark headed and not blond since johnny is supposed to look like EJ thought sydney would look more like sami and i'm one that thinks the johnny twins are nothing special

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Whatever the story, these little girls are freaking adorable!

spartan
Member Avatar

Well, it's about damn time! Actually it's about a year past due if you ask me. Watching Syd scenes were downright painful, as many have already said. Acting alongside the Kunitz twins just shined a big ol' spotlight in that each and every scene. Ugh. Best of luck to the Roberts twins. These new little cuties can't air soon enough!
Edited by spartan, Dec 29 2012, 12:05 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Hoping these girls can put some real pep into little Syd!

The other stuff? I cannot.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thank god...the current actress/es are TERRIBLE!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

The new twins playing Sydney are ADORABLE. I think the current twins are pretty cute too, but they're clearly too shy or unhappy or both. It's not clear if that's because they're doing this against their will or because they need acting lessons but I hope it's not the former. (For instance, I remember reading that the character of Lilly was replaced beginning with Season 3 of Modern Family because the twins playing her for the first two seasons didn't enjoy acting. When small children are pressured to do something they're not really comfortable with I'm more likely to dump on whomever put them in that situation and kept them there rather than the children themselves.) If the outgoing twins want to stay in acting I hope they get better as they get older. Otherwise, I wish them a happy life as normal children away from the cameras.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 28 2012, 04:06 PM
I really want Sydole to happen. I'm tired of only the characters I hate getting payoffs while the characters I love constantly get screwed over.

Things really have got to change before this show gets cancelled. Right now this show is pure crap. I watched through the episode the other day without being able to FF and it was just painful. I'm not saying having Sydole happen would save the show but it would definitely be something new for Nicole to be allowed to have a kid of her own.
Well, looking at Sidney she does look like she is Nicoles and not Samis.. but hey!
I could say the same thing with the new twins.

Sami's children need to be blond or dark haired as their fathers + Sami could get a new kid in the future. However i want to see her kids being teenager now.. and cause problems for her. LOL
Edited by DayDreamer, Dec 29 2012, 05:20 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 28 2012, 04:06 PM
I really want Sydole to happen. I'm tired of only the characters I hate getting payoffs while the characters I love constantly get screwed over.

Things really have got to change before this show gets cancelled. Right now this show is pure crap. I watched through the episode the other day without being able to FF and it was just painful. I'm not saying having Sydole happen would save the show but it would definitely be something new for Nicole to be allowed to have a kid of her own.
I don't want it to be cancelled. Days story might not be the best at moments .. but Days needs to stay. There are no other shows that I have invested to watch for so many years.. please don't stop. I would be miss the characters (actors) tons and the intrigues. :(

With so many good shows being cancelled for nothing .. and instead having to deal with bad reality shows like real housewives of every town. where else am I suppose to get the fun stories from?
Edited by DayDreamer, Dec 29 2012, 05:25 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

IMO, I think the casting department just realized that sydney needed recasting. It was just obvious that they weren`t cutting it. The kids playing johnny/allie are believable, and they just want sydney to be that way too.

BillieD
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 28 2012, 08:49 PM
Whatever the story, these little girls are freaking adorable!
Can't wait to see them onscreen. Maybe they'll be so good that they'll rival Johnny for the most adorable kid. :)

camera shy

If Sydole does happen, it'll probably be because they want to free Sami of ones less kid so she can have Rafe's baby one day (since everything on this show has to be about Sami) so I wouldm't expect to see the real Ejami baby alive and leaving with another family, although that would make a great story too. Do you take a child from a home from people she loves and thinks of as her parents? Sami might argue that point to Nicole that Sydney is home and thinks of her (Sami) as her mother now. But when she realizes that her own child is with another family what does she do? Fight to get her daughter back or leave her where she's happy? I don't want to write everything over again so I meant to say 'living'. :D
Edited by camera shy, Dec 29 2012, 10:14 AM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

The new Sydney twins look nothing like Nicole, IMHO the old ones look more like Nicole and the news one look more like Sami.

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

It is good they recast Sydney the last was so dry.Regardless if we do get Sydole or not,Nicole and Sydney love each other.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Those kids look cute, I hope that they're a bit more personable than the current girls.

As for the possibility that Nicole has 2 zombie babies out there, if they do come back they'd better bring Zombie Pookie with them.

camera shy

AngelOB
Dec 30 2012, 04:38 AM
Those kids look cute, I hope that they're a bit more personable than the current girls.

As for the possibility that Nicole has 2 zombie babies out there, if they do come back they'd better bring Zombie Pookie with them.
Well their grandfather Stefano has been know to come back from dead once or twice or thrice.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

camera shy
Dec 30 2012, 10:01 AM
AngelOB
Dec 30 2012, 04:38 AM

Well their grandfather Stefano has been know to come back from dead once or twice or thrice.
I find his ability to come back to life more 'believable' than 2 dead fetuses doing the same, but this is Days so who knows? As I say this, I'm aware of the history of Chelsea Brady, so if Days chooses to bring back more swamp/zombie babies they'll find a way to do it. I'm sure if it comes to that, it will occur when Sami and EJ are on the verge of yet another almost reunion, as a form of angst for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply