Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
John and Brady Face Off Over Kristen!; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:30 PM (6,256 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about John/Brady/Kristen.

John is shocked when he walks in on Kristen and Brady having sex. He confronts a celebratory Kristen at the Salem Inn where she reveals she had revenge on her mind all along and her plan is to destroy Brady and John's relationship. "It's very evil," explains Drake Hogestyn.

Kristen, meanwhile, has more of a "What took you so long?" mentality. "Kristen thinks John is really stupid for not catching on," sneers Eileen Davidson. "This isn't about her hurting Brady, it's about her hurting John. When John says that she's going to hurt his son, she tells him, 'No, I'm not going to hurt your son. I'm going to hurt you."

John is upset to learn Kristen hasn't changed after all.

Across town, Brady tells Marlena about what happened and Marlena feels guilty for sending John to Brady's office and setting the whole thing in motion. Brady asks Marlena if she could ever accept his relationship with Kristen and she says no, which upsets Brady.

Later, John and Marlena meet up to discuss what transpired and devise a plan to save Brady. "Marlena said all along that Kristen had an agenda," explains Hogestyn. "If John had known the Brady/Kristen relationship existed, he would have stopped it immediately, but now they're deeply into it."

Nevertheless, John and Marlena try to put a stop to the budding romance and burst into Kristen's hotel room just as she and Brady are ringing in the new year with a kiss. Brady refuses to believe John and Marlena's claim that Kristen is using him. "Lust is a very strong motivator," explains Hogestyn. "Both Brady and John are very sexual human beings. I remember quite vividly that Kristen had a lot to offer in that particular department."

The discussion continues in the park, where John and Brady have a confrontation and things get physical. "Brady swings at John," reveals Hogestyn. "He wants John to stay out of his life. It's a very pivotal moment in any relationship, especially between father and son, when it comes to the proverbial blows. It's very sad and pushes them even further apart."

Explains Martsolf, "John basically calls Brady out on his behavior and tells him he's being dumb. It goes from a father questioning his son to essentially telling him, 'You're wrong. How can you be this blind?' It becomes very derogatory. It just blows up."

Kristen is beyond thrilled by the fight. "Kristen was hoping for this," enthuses Davidson. "It's more than she could have expected in her wildest dreams. The fact that it's coming true is unbelievable."

Brady and John wind up in the hospital where they are treated for their injuries. Kristen apologizes to Brady for everything that has happened and it appears that she is starting to care for him. "Her feelings for Brady are real, but she is motivated by hatred so it's hard to know exactly where she's at from one moment to the next," explains Davidson. "Does she really like him or is it just part of her plan? She does, but she is also going to continue with this plan. From Kristen's point of view, she's been laying the groundwork for a very long time. The angrier people get with Kristen, the more it helps her case with Brady."

For more, pick up the latest issue of Digest!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Interesting. I mean, I'm not a Krady fan and I don't think this storyline is very good, but these scenes sound interesting and I may watch them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This sounds good!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I like it, I hope it plays out as good as it sounds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Dear Kristen:

Brady is HOT! You need to really fall in love with him! Dude is sexy as hell!

Tell John to take a hike!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I was so into this article until I read this
Quote:

"Both Brady and John are very sexual human beings. I remember quite vividly that Kristen had a lot to offer in that particular department."

EWWW!!! The way it was worded and that John is added in... I'll pass.

I also didn't like that Brady is going to take a swing at his dad. Not cool but it's all for the drama. I know I'm going to like the soapiness of it all when it happens.
Kristen's catching feelings? Ooh! We know where this is going. She is going to fall hard for him and her plan will come crumbling down. I can't wait to see that too! ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter is a whore.

And John,DUH she has NOT changed.

BUT revenge against John,typical Dimera,they do terrible things yet it's somebody else's fault,she loses his baby and never tells him and pretends to still be pregnant,helps her whacko father kidnap the mother of his daughter,sends an innocent man to prison for killing her alive brother and yet it's John's fault,clearly her so called therapy worked,not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 27 2012, 10:39 PM
I was so into this article until I read this
Quote:

"Both Brady and John are very sexual human beings. I remember quite vividly that Kristen had a lot to offer in that particular department."

EWWW!!! The way it was worded and that John is added in... I'll pass.

I also didn't like that Brady is going to take a swing at his dad. Not cool but it's all for the drama. I know I'm going to like the soapiness of it all when it happens.
Kristen's catching feelings? Ooh! We know where this is going. She is going to fall hard for him and her plan will come crumbling down. I can't wait to see that too! ^_^
Exactly. I don't know what the hell Drake is thinking, but John and Kristen were revolting together.

But Kristen and Brady? Sexy as HELL. I especially enjoyed their scenes this week. Eat that up, Kristen. You've got a great thing going with Brady. He's young, fun, sexy,and MOST importantly your chemistry with him is outstanding. Yes, I do believe they've become one of my favorite couples.

Time for Kristen to fall hard for Brady!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The writers keep making John look stupid. Yet another character destruction under TomSell!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I :wub: this storyline. I was afraid Kristen's plot was a nonsensical plan to get John back by sleeping with his son, but this is so much better!

Oh and John? The answer to this "How can you be this blind?'" is because he's just just like you.

Edited by six, Dec 27 2012, 11:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I think they all look stupid. They are all too old to be engaging in this teenage behavior. Kristen should have a more sophisticated plan in mind if she wants to hurt John.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
The writers keep making John look stupid. Yet another character destruction under TomSell!
John was stupid long before tomsell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaveM1123
Member Avatar

I really like Bristen
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

six
Dec 27 2012, 10:57 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
John was stupid long before tomsell.
true this is the same guy who didn't know kristen faked a pregnancy for 9 months lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

six
Dec 27 2012, 10:52 PM
I :wub: this storyline. I was afraid Kristen's plot was a nonsensical plan to get John back, but this is so much better!

Oh and John? The answer to this ", 'You're wrong. How can you be this blind?'" is because he's just just like you.
Me too!!!! Kristen is screwing over John by screwing his son!!!! So soapy!! :D Poor Brady is so infatuated with her hooha that he's a lost cause. This stuff is :chee: worthy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm surprised by how much I'm liking Brady and Kristen. It took me a while to warm up to them but I actually kind of like them together. That said, it bothers me how the writers are basically making this story up as they go along. When Kristen first came back to Salem, she worked hard to make John believe she had changed. If her plan all along was to create a rift between Brady and John, wouldn't it have made more sense if Brady believed she had changed and John didn't? Or did her plan change mid-stream when her fling with Brady took off? Either way, I'm going to need the writers to choose a direction with this story and go with it. This is a start, I guess, but I hope it actually leads to something because the Kristen of old would've had much more up her sleeve than just bedding a man to piss off her ex-lover. That's fun and all, but it's child's play compared to the stunts Kristen used to pull.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 27 2012, 11:00 PM
I'm surprised by how much I'm liking Brady and Kristen. It took me a while to warm up to them but I actually kind of like them together. That said, it bothers me how the writers are basically making this story up as they go along. When Kristen first came back to Salem, she worked hard to make John believe she had changed. If her plan all along was to create a rift between Brady and John, wouldn't it have made more sense if Brady believed she had changed and John didn't? Or did her plan change mid-stream when her fling with Brady took off? Either way, I'm going to need the writers to choose a direction with this story and go with it. This is a start, I guess, but I hope it actually leads to something because the Kristen of old would've had much more up her sleeve than just bedding a man to piss off her ex-lover. That's fun and all, but it's child's play compared to the stunts Kristen used to pull.
Well, the writers did have her tell EJ something along the lines of a better opportunity fell in her lap and she was going to run with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM
Kenny
Well, the writers did have her tell EJ something along the lines of a better opportunity fell in her lap and she was going to run with it.
Which basically means the writers are making it up as they go along, LoL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

Kenny
I'm surprised by how much I'm liking Brady and Kristen. It took me a while to warm up to them but I actually kind of like them together.
That's okay. I can detest them being together enough for the both of us.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 27 2012, 11:08 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM
Kenny
Which basically means the writers are making it up as they go along, LoL.
To me that sounds like her plans changed midstream (that the writers planned to have her change her plans). I guess it depends on how long the writers knew they were going to pair her with Brady. And I assume they must have known early on, since there was no build up to the relationship whatsoever lol.
Edited by six, Dec 27 2012, 11:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic