Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
John and Brady Face Off Over Kristen!; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:30 PM (6,366 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Can I ask why everyone ends up at the hospital? What happened to back in the day real men just had their lovestruck woman stitch them up and lecture them. I guess they gotta make use of the hospital set? It is Daniel's hospital after all.

Anyway ... THIS story is getting good. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I love that Kristen is just plain being evil and doesn't even care. LOL. I am worried we're already at this point. I feel like barely 3 months in we should BARELY be at Brady/Kristen having sex. Ultimately my concern is how they can prolong keeping Kristen viable. I don't want her written into a corner but I fear it's inevitable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kerenush
Member Avatar

six
Dec 27 2012, 10:57 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
The writers keep making John look stupid. Yet another character destruction under TomSell!
John was stupid long before tomsell.
I want robo John back ^_^
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Kerenush
Dec 28 2012, 07:50 PM
six
Dec 27 2012, 10:57 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 10:49 PM
The writers keep making John look stupid. Yet another character destruction under TomSell!
John was stupid long before tomsell.
I want robo John back ^_^
No thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

KMan101
Dec 28 2012, 07:48 PM
Can I ask why everyone ends up at the hospital? What happened to back in the day real men just had their lovestruck woman stitch them up and lecture them. I guess they gotta make use of the hospital set? It is Daniel's hospital after all.
I can recall a time, just a few short months ago, when some people were lamenting the disappearance of the hospital set and wondering when we would see it again. Now, some people (not necessarily you, KMan101 -- your comment just made me think of this) are complaining about it being seen too often.

Funny, that. Be careful what you wish for, I suppose.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 29 2012, 12:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Kenny
Dec 27 2012, 10:30 PM
"Marlena said all along that Kristen had an agenda," explains Hogestyn. "If John had known the Brady/Kristen relationship existed, he would have stopped it immediately, but now they're deeply into it."

"Lust is a very strong motivator," explains Hogestyn. "Both Brady and John are very sexual human beings. I remember quite vividly that Kristen had a lot to offer in that particular department."
Re: the bolded...how? With a chastity belt? Castration? A penectomy?

Re: the italicized...this made me laugh. "I" remember? As in...Drake, not John? (Note: I'm not trying to make any implications about any actor's personal life here -- the wording just seemed unintentionally awkward and hilarious to me.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
I can't believe they went from Bradison to this shit! Sorry, JMO.
^o) Because Bradison was such a success? They were lackluster and a complete bore... this is by far an improvement in chemistry and drama!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope Kristen continues to seek her plans for revenge against John & Marlena....I LOVE that she is using Brady....I just hope she has more up her sleeve and that Stefano becomes involved very soon.

Also can we PLEASE get her the fuck out of that damn hotel room and back into the DiMansion!
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Mitchapalooza
Dec 29 2012, 03:01 AM
I hope Kristen continues to seek her plans for revenge against John & Marlena....I LOVE that she is using Brady....I just hope she has more up her sleeve and that Stefano becomes involved very soon.

Also can we PLEASE get her the fuck out of that damn hotel room and back into the DiMansion!
Kristen needs to move in STAT and start renovating that Secret Room. It has been too long since Marlena was in there last.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I do believe everyone at DAYS has lost their ever-lovin-minds! A father and son fighting over a DiMera Ho! Disgusting! Glad I donít watch anymore Iím enjoying GH way to much to start watching this nonsense again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't see the appeal of or the chemistry between Brady and Kristen, JMO. This storyline bores me to tears. This is like a middle school prank compared to the shit Kristen used to pull.

Quote:

"If John had known the Brady/Kristen relationship existed, he would have stopped it immediately, but now they're deeply into it."

Really? Last I checked Brady is an adult and can do what he wants. I think this was said intentionally because it's going to lead to the confrontation John and Marlena are bound to have because she knew and didn't tell John.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think I like this! I think it almost sounds sort of unique and different!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

six
Dec 27 2012, 10:52 PM
I :wub: this storyline. I was afraid Kristen's plot was a nonsensical plan to get John back by sleeping with his son, but this is so much better!

Oh and John? The answer to this "How can you be this blind?'" is because he's just just like you.

I....................I....................I..............AGREE WITH YOU!
Offline Profile Goto Top

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

This story has been the shows saving grace for me. Ever since Kristen returned to town, I haven't had that "Should I change the channel?" moment.

She must be really good in bed to have father and son get physical with one another or John is secretly "bored" of Marlena and wants Kristen, lol.

Seriously, I think Kristen's feelings for Brady are real, but she is motivated by revenge on John and Marlena and her returning into their lives to cause chaos was for they better. John and Marlena needed rattling a little and more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Hooks
Dec 29 2012, 06:47 PM

She must be really good in bed to have father and son get physical with one another or John is secretly "bored" of Marlena and wants Kristen, lol.

John's motivation is because he finally believes Kristen is going for revenge and wants to protect Brady from getting hurt. He doesn't still want Kristen, thank God.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

I'm a big time Bristen fan. In fact, although I've always loved Ejami, Bristen is the main reason I watch these days (so sick of Sami's fickleness!). For me, that's saying A LOT about their appeal! When I first read that they were going to do the deed, I settled in for a Bristen marathon--I caught up on days of Bristen, fast-forwarding through everything else. They're hot and they're unexpected, IMO. I think they have amazing chemistry, and Brady's so fucked up--he's dysfunctional enough to make it work. I can't wait for these scenes--such soapiness! I wonder if Brady eventually will be persuaded that Kristen's been using him?
Edited by Kali, Dec 29 2012, 07:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 29 2012, 06:52 PM
Hooks
Dec 29 2012, 06:47 PM

John's motivation is because he finally believes Kristen is going for revenge and wants to protect Brady from getting hurt. He doesn't still want Kristen, thank God.
Didn't want her much in the first place, yo.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

All they do is fuck. I need more than that.I like Brady and I see the chemistry between him and Kristen but please give them something else to do.
TFP
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Mitchapalooza
Dec 29 2012, 03:01 AM

The trick is to use somebody without getting used in the process. And Brady is using her sexually just as much as she's using him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think I'm more interested in what Victor will do when he finds out that Brady is sleeping/borderline in love/obsessed with Kristen.

This could get very entertaining if the writers play their cards right. . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

CatherineEarnshaw

Kristen was so much more intereting back in the day
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic