Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
John and Brady Face Off Over Kristen!; Airs the week of December 31st
Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 10:30 PM (6,453 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Dec 27 2012, 10:37 PM
Dear Kristen:

Brady is HOT! You need to really fall in love with him! Dude is sexy as hell!

Tell John to take a hike!
Thumbs up! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Dec 27 2012, 10:39 PM
Kritter is a whore.

And John,DUH she has NOT changed.

BUT revenge against John,typical Dimera,they do terrible things yet it's somebody else's fault,she loses his baby and never tells him and pretends to still be pregnant,helps her whacko father kidnap the mother of his daughter,sends an innocent man to prison for killing her alive brother and yet it's John's fault,clearly her so called therapy worked,not.
I wasn't watching during Kristen's original run, but damn, when you put it this way, it sounds so Nicole-ish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 29 2012, 12:49 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 27 2012, 11:20 PM
I can't believe they went from Bradison to this shit! Sorry, JMO.
^o) Because Bradison was such a success? They were lackluster and a complete bore... this is by far an improvement in chemistry and drama!
ICAM. Bradison did nothing but have sex, at least ED is bringing a little flair to Brady's life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I don't think Brady decking his father is a great story, dramatic yes. It's off putting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

I cant figure out how screwing Johns son is revenge on him? If he was jealous it might be alright but kinda odd if you ask me. Can you imagine the Holidays with these four? What are they gonna do? Compare notes? :shrug:

Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 31 2012, 08:44 AM
I cant figure out how screwing Johns son is revenge on him? If he was jealous it might be alright but kinda odd if you ask me. Can you imagine the Holidays with these four? What are they gonna do? Compare notes? :shrug:

As far as I understand it, she's not so much counting on John's jealousy (which we already see is non-existant, and from the promo's it seems that's certainly going to continue, at least that part's correct) as she is on Brady being a total dimwit and letting Kristen cause a rift between John and Brady because John will want his son safe from the manipulative witch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Dec 31 2012, 01:38 PM
Ljay

As far as I understand it, she's not so much counting on John's jealousy (which we already see is non-existant, and from the promo's it seems that's certainly going to continue, at least that part's correct) as she is on Brady being a total dimwit and letting Kristen cause a rift between John and Brady because John will want his son safe from the manipulative witch.
I thought John did come across as jealous.

He kept bringing up "she was almost your stepmom."

J&M don't want Brady with Kristen. So what. Their job is done. Brady's an adult and they can hate his choices until the day they die, they're still his choices to make.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jan 1 2013, 08:43 AM
The Room Stops
Ljay

I thought John did come across as jealous.

He kept bringing up "she was almost your stepmom."

J&M don't want Brady with Kristen. So what. Their job is done. Brady's an adult and they can hate his choices until the day they die, they're still his choices to make.
That's not what they're protesting. Marlena's protesting because she knows Kristen's doing this on purpose. Meaning, Brady WILL get hurt, possibly killed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hate, hate, hate Kristen & Brady. She's waaay too old for him. Plus she's only using him. Brady has got to be the dumbest idiot of the show. Him and Kristen are proof he'd have sex with any woman who gives him the time of day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Marlena, Kristen and John have all been so good lately. Yesterday's episode in particular. I hate that spoilers have said Kristen & Brady will be moving away from John & Marlena in their stories. Marlena/Kristen/John are the only characters I am paying any attention to. Brady could be replaced with a bag of meat and I wouldn't even notice. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Brady is a bag of meat. A very handsome, well styled, muscular bag of meat. . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^ lol Pretty much...a bag of meat with IMPOSSIBLY white teeth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hospitaltiea

Daysdegrassi
Dec 28 2012, 12:58 AM
granolagirl
Dec 28 2012, 12:45 AM
It sounds okay, but the shock value has petered out because so many people have already walked in on them. There's more tension in what John will think of Marlena not telling him, than him finding out in the first place.

I still don't see much chemistry between them, though. They have all the trappings of sexy but no fire for me.
ITA about the Marlena reveal being better than this pitiful "scheme".
I totally agree the tension this will cause between John and Marlena is the real story here.
Kritter and Brady are just a picture of one of the last forbidden fruits of Days....a young guys sleeping with his dads exgirl friend. Days as well as any other soap just wants to push the envelope of what is exceptable on a soap today
Offline Profile Goto Top

hospitaltiea

The Room Stops
Ljay

What I had with John was like a thunderstorn it was full of wind and passion and drama....
ah one of my favorite John and Marlena lines
Offline Profile Goto Top

hospitaltiea

AFaithL
Dec 29 2012, 06:52 PM
Hooks
Dec 29 2012, 06:47 PM

She must be really good in bed to have father and son get physical with one another or John is secretly "bored" of Marlena and wants Kristen, lol.

John's motivation is because he finally believes Kristen is going for revenge and wants to protect Brady from getting hurt. He doesn't still want Kristen, thank God.
I agree Brady is just insecure about his relationship with her (BTW should he be questioning himself for sleeping with a woman who as one John bed partner) and he just jumped into bed with her John waited MONTHS AND MONTHS
John is just out their protecting Brady from this manipulate bitch, he has absolutely be ther and done that before....as some where it says I have been through that?????(I do not remember the exact words) before I don't want to go back there again) oh I guess it was I have been through that NIGHTMARE before and I don't want to go back there again
quoting Lexie Carver
Offline Profile Goto Top

hospitaltiea

darraholic
Dec 28 2012, 12:16 PM
I'm kinda mixed on this storyline. I really like Brady & Kristen together, but I find it kinda stupid that Kristen's main plan was to seduce Brady to hurt John. It's obvious that the writers are making things up as they go. I am glad that the writers seem to have Kristen wanting to hurt John, but I'd much rather have Kristen's anger go towards Marlena. I think this storyline of Kristen's revenge would have worked better with her going after Eric.
But Eric kind of knows what Kritter was all about, Brady was to young to have experienced any on her schemes, so Eric would have had his eyes open wider for her manipulations
Offline Profile Goto Top

hospitaltiea

KMan101
Dec 28 2012, 07:48 PM
Can I ask why everyone ends up at the hospital? What happened to back in the day real men just had their lovestruck woman stitch them up and lecture them. I guess they gotta make use of the hospital set? It is Daniel's hospital after all.

Anyway ... THIS story is getting good. I've enjoyed every minute of it. I love that Kristen is just plain being evil and doesn't even care. LOL. I am worried we're already at this point. I feel like barely 3 months in we should BARELY be at Brady/Kristen having sex. Ultimately my concern is how they can prolong keeping Kristen viable. I don't want her written into a corner but I fear it's inevitable.
Yes writing Kritter into a corner is inevitable....because she is so one dimensonal......hatred fuels her fire....her only hope is bring Susan back for some humor
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

I love this story-line. The only thing besides Abby/Chad that keeps me watching. The best thing Days did do last year was rehire Eileen Davidson. She's awesome. I love Kristen!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

While I'm finding this storyline interesting it's also full of unintended humor.

Watching John and Marlena acting all billie bad ass is making me roar with laughter.

If this were thirty years ago, but today? It's just kind of embarrassing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I would LOVE for Kristen to move into the DiMera mansion! But a big NO to revisiting Secret Room... Lol. With today's budget it would probably just be a redress of Daniel's apartment or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic