Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Johnny Comes Clean on GH!; airs wk 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 28 2012, 08:34 AM (1,774 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Jan. 7th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled "Johnny Comes Clean on GH."

Johnny as Connie’s hostage finally comes to an end when he confesses to Starr that it was he, not Connie that blew out Anthony’s tires and caused the death of her daughter and boyfriend.

Starts by saying: Connie speeding away with Johnny in the trunk of her car swerves to avoid a stranded Ellie and end up crashing into a rock. Connie scared, flees the crash, and leaves Johnny in the trunk. She is not aware there was a second car which Trey and Kristina was passengers. Connie slips and is left dangling from a cliff screaming for help. Meanwhile, Starr and Michael discover Connie’s car and wonder where she went. They find Johnny in the trunk and free him. Starr then hears screaming and realizes its Connie. Starr kneeling down over Connie’s dangling body asks her why she should help her. It may be better for everyone if she slipped and died. The moment of truth comes when Johnny finds them and sees that Connie is about to die. He tells Starr that Connie did not cause Hope and Cole’s deaths and admits it was him. Johnny ultimately helps Connie up over the ledge and pow and Starr smacks him and it’s on!

By week’s end Ellie’s fate is considered and that of another young PC resident whom the crash may prove deadly.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

About time. Now hopefully Johnny will go to prison and off GH. Like Brandon Barash, but Johnny's ran his course. I wish GH hadn't made him Cole, Hope & Anthony's killer. Time for Connie to go, cure Kate or get rid of her altogether. Hoping Trey doesn't die, but worried since Erik Valdez was axed.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

TPTB totally ruined Johnny. It's too bad, he had potential.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I hope Ellie sticks around for awhile. Of the new introductions to the cast, she has gelled the most. She's cute, I like her personality and the actress is doing a good job. She and Spinelli are definitely preferable to Maxie and Spinelli.

I hope the person who dies is either Trey (since EV has already been let go) or Johnny (though I really like BB, sadly Johnny has been painted into a corner and it's difficult to see how he's redeemed after several murders, especially that of a child, unless it turns out down the line somehow that Cole and Hope aren't actually dead).

I want the Kate/Connie situation to be resolved but I'm not keen to see Kelly Sullivan be let go. I've gotten used to her and I like her.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I do hope we get some very emotional scenes of Starr and Johnny after the truth comes out, especially given that this storyline has dragged on for so long. I have enjoyed their friendship and have been simultaneously waiting for and dreading the truth coming out. (Though I guess their friendship wouldn't have become what it did had Johnny not been plagued by guilt and a desire to improve her life after what he did.)

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I think it's going to be Trey (since Erik Valdez is axed). I think TPTB really missed a good story as to keeping the Scullys around. We never got to see Joe and Connie together or Kate fighting Connie to make an attempt to have a relationship with Trey since he was willing to find common ground. I assume since the casting increased they had to let go a few including the Scullys.

I also can't see Johnny around after he comes clean to Starr about the murder. There is no chance of redemption after the things he's done. I also wonder if Todd knowledge of the murders will come into play and affect his relationship with his daughter and Carly.

LPS
Member Avatar

I would have liked to have seen Trey and Connie interact more. I thought the actor who played Trey was one of the better actors in his age group. However, I'm not a fan of Kelly Sullivan. She's a screen chewer and needs to dial it down.

The character Johnny is kind of boring. He needs to go or get revamped.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Johnny had such potential... that character was so wasted! :shame:

claudiamarie

I think that Trey not Ellie is the character that will pass away Thanks for sharing

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

soapgoddess
Dec 28 2012, 01:39 PM
TPTB totally ruined Johnny. It's too bad, he had potential.
IA he's a baby killer rapist under the new regime. He use to be one of my favs, now.... :-/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply